AssemblyBoard
May 02, 2024, 09:50:07 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: So WHO Is Decieved???  (Read 174285 times)
vernecarty
« Reply #390 on: September 25, 2003, 08:41:12 pm »

Why do existing assemblies like to quote this verse "Let God be true and every man a liar" ?
I understand the verse, but somehow I am missing the application of it to their situation. 2 individuals from different assemblies have quoted it to me.

Marcia

I think Brian has identified a core truth about current assemblyites. i.e  a "so-what" if the founder of this so-called ministry has turned out to be a lying, adulterous, black-magic reading, avaricious, parsimonious, plagiarizing, abusive thug of an apostate, and several of those assaying to continue as leaders who should have known this were too stupid or too cowardly to deal with this man. Whoever on earth ever questioned God's truthfulness in all this?. What is open to question is what they have been involved with! And still are. Not God's character.
God has in fact spoken with solemn finality, in my view, regarding the house of Geftakys. Those who join themselves to him will no doubt share his fate.  I consider the kind of reasonsing they are  to using to justify their folly to be irrefutable evidence of God's judgment, and which has at its core is a pride that is truly startling.
The assemblies started by George Geftakys were a Godless, cultic construct from the beginning. Are you now going to make them holy?
Verne

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.  
« Last Edit: October 21, 2003, 09:54:26 pm by vernecarty » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: