AssemblyBoard
May 17, 2024, 04:10:01 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Malone  (Read 34945 times)
wolverine

Email
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2003, 11:57:09 am »

ditto that...

Michelle,

you're goin' crazy on us...we have no idea what you're talking about...calm down a bit, take a deep breath and try again and make some sense...

JohnMaloneFan
wolverine

Email
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2003, 07:04:17 am »

well, there we have it...

JohnMaloneFan
Arthur
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2003, 09:00:13 pm »

You prate on against a brother you have never met, even calling for "excommunication" from a bb - whatever that is!

Uh, John, you wrote this yourself on your own site -  "'Excommunicated' Again!"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2003, 01:54:35 am by Arthur » Logged
brian

Email
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2003, 11:50:24 pm »

You prate on against a brother you have never met, even calling for "excommunication" from a bb - whatever that is!

good to know you're against this john.  Roll Eyes excommunication from a bb is what you tried to do to me.

do i have to point out the obvious? i wasn't going to, but shoot, i'm already typing. all those things you listed as my lies, um, yeah, they're all true. thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

i'm sorry, but i just have to ask, how can anyone here take john seriously as a debater? he poorly represents flawed ideas. (put that on your list, john) he is incapable of understanding his fellow debaters points, or he quickly forgets them. these are poor debating skills. trust me, i have taken far more dangerous and influential dogs by the ears. what i have been doing here with john was merely a temporary mental diversion, driven by a morbid curiosity to see what he would do or say next.

carry on...
wolverine

Email
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2003, 11:52:32 am »

Uh-oh...10 points for Brian!

Watch out...it's gettin' serious, folks...

BrianTuckerFan
psalm51

Email
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2003, 07:17:24 am »

Arthur, you know the truth here: why don't you call Brian out on his misrepresentation that I asked for him to be removed from the bb, when I only asked for his removal as admin? Your agenda is showing.
John,
Your agenda is showing. Check your pm.
Ann Vanasse

Email
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2003, 07:34:06 am »

John,
The really dangerous people in the world are not the ignorant twisted, but the intelligent twisted.

You were right about GG long ago and nobody cared.  I think it did something to you as it did my father.  You are on a mission to expose, debate, lecture etc. ad nauseum.  This has become a twisted obsession with you void of the fruits of the spirit.

When will you put down your sword?  Frodo, quit putting on the ring.   Samwise is your friend, not your enemy.  We are on the journey to help one another.  The enemy still works in our midst when we can do nothing but attack those with whom we share a goal - knowing Christ.

Sincerely,
Ann Vanasse
moonflower
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2003, 08:31:12 am »

John,
The really dangerous people in the world are not the ignorant twisted, but the intelligent twisted.

You were right about GG long ago and nobody cared.  I think it did something to you as it did my father.  You are on a mission to expose, debate, lecture etc. ad nauseum.  This has become a twisted obsession with you void of the fruits of the spirit.

When will you put down your sword?  Frodo, quit putting on the ring.   Samwise is your friend, not your enemy.  We are on the journey to help one another.  The enemy still works in our midst when we can do nothing but attack those with whom we share a goal - knowing Christ.

Sincerely,
Ann Vanasse

Ann,
The 'intelligent twisted' are GG and BG, not John Malone. I haven't seen anything John has written that has been "twisted".

"ad nausem"? I, for one, appreciate what John has to say on  the issues that he has responded to. There is now a lot of questioning of issues that were not questioned before, and I appreciate what he has to say.  The lodge isn't dead, yet, and it's in all of us.

It hurts to change.

Jantje
« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 08:06:03 am by Jantje Thonen » Logged
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2004, 08:37:57 pm »

Doesn't seem to be anymore Geftakyslodge.com but this was interesting.

If you want you can hear John Sr preach live!

Pictures, quotes and an article about him.

http://www.biblestudy.net/#

http://www.millardcommunitychurch.com/Pages/News/OWH_John_Malone.htm
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 08:42:34 pm by Scott McCumber » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: