AssemblyBoard
May 17, 2024, 01:34:07 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: John Malone  (Read 34943 times)
Rudy

Email
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2003, 12:49:48 am »

You are speaking of the time after the"terrible times"
in 1Timothy - the thought of some psuedo peace
is what we are to expect before the a'c' presents
himself as god. It will get worse than we are experiencing
now - worse to the point where you and I, if we are so
honored, to be martyred like the saints of old. This issue
of gg isn't persecution. It's a matter of taking care of business.
Are you ready to not deny Christ in the face of death ?
That is the issue. The Issue of John Malone, Sr. is a distraction
from the things that matter.
BenJapheth
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2003, 12:51:41 am »

Yep.

You are speaking of the time after the"terrible times"
in 1Timothy - the thought of some psuedo peace
is what we are to expect before the a'c' presents
himself as god. It will get worse than we are experiencing
honored, to be martyred like the saints of old. This issue
of gg isn't persecution. It's a matter of taking care of business.
Are you ready to not deny Christ in the face of death ?

Rudy

Email
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2003, 12:53:43 am »

Chuck, thanx.

Not a long drawn out treatise. Just a simple agreement.

Hope to see you.

Rudy
brian

Email
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2003, 01:54:25 am »

Now,

Take your business with John Malone, Sr.
and address it in private - he'll oblige you.

Leave the rest of us "in peace".   Angry

uh, not sure what this was in response to, but the name of this thread is 'john malone'
brian

Email
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2003, 01:59:58 am »

...It will get worse than we are experiencing
honored, to be martyred like the saints of old...

the issue of john malone's drive to hurt people dosen't matter because in the future a lot of people will be hurt?
 Huh

just checkin' in...
Rudy

Email
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2003, 02:09:18 am »

Brian,

1. This site is cluttered

2. People are looking for help that are
    in the assembly.

3. People that are looking for help are
    being ignored.

4. And come on, a whole site dedicated
    to something that is taking time, effort
    and energy away from 300+ people.
    Can't that energy be put to use, lets
    say for feedback on how to counsel someone
    coming out of the assembly ?
    (That was Brent's idea)
Aslan213

Email
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2003, 02:12:43 am »

Hi Mark,

I don't communicate very well in writing or probably verbally but my heart is grieving over some of my dear friends that are in bondage because of twisted thinking that we were taught in the assembly. So just a few thoughts for you to consider regarding some statements you made.  Because I believe my God is sooooooo..... much bigger than any one person.  

He has had the same ministry in my life.  I was saved through his bible study back in 1983.  

Jesus Christ is the only one who can save you from your sins.  Now you did not say that this was your conversion to Christianity so maybe I read into it.  But I still highly doubt that a person can save you from any circumstance without God's intervention. Yes even a guy like John whom you respect.  

He is the only man that can get through to some of you as you leave the lodge with much residue.

What makes you think God is limited to John to get through to some of us on this board.  I would not want to limit God because we all know God used a donkey to speak to the prophet and got through to the prophet. Smiley Num. 22:21-35

I bring these points up because some people in the assembly will say the "assembly saved them".  It is really difficult for them to see that God did not need the assembly to save them.  Did he use men & women in their lives to show them Christ?  Yes, but the assembly did not save them.  I am not trying to be an offender for words, but have dear beloved friends in the assembly still that have a hard time completely acknowledging who saved them.  Out of the mouth the heart speaks, and they will tell you that the assembly saved them.  But when questioned further about who saved them, they state "God saved me but....." and go on to defend how the assembly saved them from the path they were traveling.

Lord Bless

Lorretta

Rudy

Email
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2003, 02:18:31 am »

Mark ?

Who is Mark ?
Aslan213

Email
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2003, 02:22:15 am »

Rudy

Mark is Mark Mancuso  ( guest) over on page 3.  

Lorretta
Rudy

Email
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2003, 02:27:58 am »

Oh, Oh, over on page three.

This is in the course of what 10 - 15 minutes?
No, that's 3 hours ago ! Not my bad is it ......

Mark is right, John is right(half time) deal w/ it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 02:46:32 am by Rudy » Logged
SugarMagnolia

Email
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2003, 03:44:45 am »

John, I do not have your intellect or ability to argue.  I am not half your age and have not had near the amount of experience as you have.  But I do know this; Your response to Brian was utterly reprehensible.  It is certainly not an act of love to rip into someone who is having sincere doubts about his faith.  Honestly, did you really think that THAT was going to stengthen it?  Remember, "Whatsoever is not of love is not of the Father."  John, that post against Brian was NOT of the Father.  May God have mercy on you as He has had mercy on me.    

Ben,

You immediately disqualify yourself from judging the matter, which I total agree with, and you go ahead and judge the matter anyway.  

Now that is moving against your own conscience and is not good for YOU. Your a young fellow who needs to move about, spiritually, where your own conscience qualifies you.

Do you see what I mean?
[/quote

I don't believe that my age or lack of experience disqualifies me in this matter .  My exhortation to John to show love to his brother in Christ was not based on my own wisdom but on Biblical truth.  I think you will find the theme of loving others, especially fellow Christians, to be fairly common in the Bible.  Also, to reject Biblical Truth simply because the messenger is younger and less experienced is a shame.  God uses all of His children, even me.  (If that isn't a testimony to God's power, then I don't know what is Smiley )
Rudy

Email
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2003, 04:19:49 am »

i can't believe this.........

Five pages on this string .........

Email
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2003, 04:27:36 pm »

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal...Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS, LOVE NEVER FAILS."  I Cor. 13

John, There is a lot of noisy and clanging sounds coming from you. Bear, Believe, Hope, and Endure all things...the love of God.
wolverine

Email
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2003, 10:04:41 pm »

Ladies and gentlemen!!!!  Boys and girls!!!!!!!  Welcome to the biggest joke to hit the globe...the JOHN MALONE CIRCUS!!!!!!  With Mr. Malone himself as ringmaster and all of you in his three rings!!!  What a folly, joke, and disgrace!!!!  Why waste your time particapating in this ridiculous act???  THE WORDS OF JOHN MALONE ARE NOT IN RED!!!!  Who cares what this sad, sad man has to say?  I hope we're not really taking him seriously, are we???  Take the tent down and do something productive like juggle...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 10:13:44 pm by Paul Robinson » Logged
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2003, 03:53:20 am »

Dear Mr. Malone,

Thank you for your lovely letter addressed to me when my brother wrote it.  Please regard this in the future.

Dear Everyone Else,

Yes, Mr. Malone is very funny, IN ALL RESPECT AND HUMILITY(did you get all that?)  He does bring up some good points now and then, but most of all he just uses his age to totally disregard anything that you have to say.  

Yes, we all know that he is a grandfather, IN ALL RESPECT AND HUMILITY.  And yes, we all know that if he was our fathers, he would beat the "disrespect" out of us, IN ALL RESPECT AND HUMILITY.  

Frankly, John, if you were my father, and I found out how you treated people on this site and your own lovely web site, I would talk to you, IN ALL RESPECT AND HUMILITY.  I would probably get the tar beaten out of me, but I wouldn't give up on you.  And if you were my grandfather and I found out about this behavior, I would talk to you, IN ALL RESPECT AND HUMILITY.  Again, I would probably get the tar beaten out of me, and you would take away my Corn Huskers tickets.  But that's okay, because I got my point across.  And when I would be old enough, I would move far away as to not be the brunt of your physical and verbal beatings any longer.

I respect you very much.  Mr. Malone, I know the old saying: "You have to earn respect."  And you see, God has taught me to respect you, even though you have disrespected me and many others on this web site.  

Life is short.  And what is the point of trying to make enemies when you are a grandfather, and time keeps ticking away?  I just don't understand why you would do such things.  

But I still have hope for you and pray for you.  Keep writing and maybe one day, you will stop treating others like dirt, and therefore, it will save a lot of space on this web site.

Thank you for your time.

A Brother in Christ,

Luke Robinson

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: