AssemblyBoard
May 17, 2024, 08:54:30 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Presents For George  (Read 3580 times)
outdeep

Email
« on: December 06, 2007, 09:00:39 pm »

OK, here is a question for you creative types with a sense of humor.

Since Christmas is just around the corner and we are all making our lists, what should we get George for Christmas?

A stocking of coal may be the obvious answer, but maybe you can let your imagination wander and come up with something really appropriate.

One idea would be a giant, inflatable Santa Clause set up on the roof of the house across from George's house.  All day and night long it would boom, "Ho! Ho! Ho!  Are you with me friends?"

Or maybe a voice-activated box that says "Amen! Praise the Lord" whenever George says something.

How about a Victoria Secret catalog with Song of Solomon scripted in the margin?

A kitchen table with a safe built into a drawer might be a thoughtful addition.

OK, Santa's helpers - we need ideas.  (Joe, we'll let you come out of exile for this one)

moonflower2

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 09:18:27 pm »

I'd like to mail him a woodenchair with straps. Unless he sits on it and ties the straps, the chair will continually repeat, "one more verse....one more verse....one more verse...."
Christine
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 05:36:39 am »

maybe a straight back wooden chair- strapped in and as a gift all day video seminar of his from the 70's with his top favorite quotes.(G's Greatest Hits)  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 06:02:21 am by Christine » Logged
Mark C.

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 03:48:55 am »

Absolutely----Joe must come out of retirement and help Santa here!  Cool

Merry Christmas,  Mark C.

(PS to Brian:  where are our snowflakes and santas for the BB this year?)
amycahill

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 01:13:16 pm »

A random Bible verse generator!  For use in seminars.  So he can say, "The Lord showed me the vision (insert random verse) and the blessing (insert random verse)..."

It would be just as valid, right?  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: