AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 09:57:47 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Northern Campus Conference  (Read 4450 times)
retread

Email
« on: January 21, 2003, 01:35:02 am »

Does anybody have any details on the Northern Campus Conference.  Is it still on schedule? Who will be speaking?  Will it be addressing the recent changes? etc...
Stacy Clark

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2003, 01:50:00 am »

The saints in SF and Sacramento are under some pretty powerful sway at the moment. Saints, pray for them. Most of the saints that we in Arcata have spoken with will not even look at the web site or call brethren in other gatherings to find out what's going on. When we call them they give us the run around and treat us like we are mis informed. One sister told me that she just didn't even want to know what was on the web site. I sent Caradog a copy of the letter of excommunication and he either brushed me off or really is too busy at the moment to consider it. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, boy are we praying for them in the Bay Area.

As for the Northern Campus Conference, SF is hosting it and Sac and San Jose are still quite involved, but the gathering in Arcata has sent a letter (as of Saturday 1/19/03) to Fullerton, SF and Sac informing them that we will not be coming to the confrence for the reasons that I am sure we all are aware.

By the way, hello PeacefulG and Ron and every body I know but haven't talked to in a very long time.
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 02:04:34 am »

Hey Stacy, how are you doing and glad to see that you are doing well, and hope that the boys are growing strong.

Catch up with you later,
G
Ron Johnson

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 08:20:08 am »

Hello Stacy,

Good to hear that things are going well in Arcata, I miss you guys tell evey one I said hello.

Ron
Brian_Steele

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2003, 09:59:01 am »

Has anybody heard from Jason Cox?  If so, I'd like to get in touch with him.  Jason was in Arcata until about 1994 ish.  Pleaes pass my email along to him.

Thanks.

Brian Steele
dirtsqueezer@hotmail.com
Stacy Clark

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 10:42:20 am »

Sorry, Brian I know of no way to get a hold of him. Last I heard he moved back to southern Cali and left the Assembly way behind him.
I can ask around though.

Stacy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: