AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 07:54:19 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: real people (us), legal people (corporations), and Christianity  (Read 26982 times)
M2
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2004, 06:34:26 pm »

Hi all here at the AB -

I want to apologize for not posting recently.  I have been in an extremely combative and argumentative frame of mind due to an argument I have been having on another board about how guilt over the Holocaust is being used as a weapon to force people into agreeing with the politics of the Likud party currently in power in Israel.

I don't want to post here in that kind of mood; it would be inappropriate.

Anyway, you're probably all bored to tears by my ramblings.

Best regards
Dave

Hi again DaveH,  Smiley

One of my favorite topics to discuss, the Holocaust, so I know I will not be bored by it.

I know you disagree with me, but IMO the enemy has focussed his attacks on Jews and Christians.  The Jews deserve the support of those that sympathize with their cause.

God bless,
Marcia
« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 06:35:33 pm by Marcia » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: