AssemblyBoard
May 25, 2024, 02:44:22 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumb Jokes  (Read 4249 times)
Joe Sperling

Email
« on: May 17, 2005, 05:20:01 am »

So this blond decides she wants to make some extra money, and decides to seek out
some odd jobs around the neighborhood. So she goes to one of the neighbors and asks
if he has any work for her to do. He replies "Why, yes I do. I was going to start painting
the porch today, but if you think you can do it, I'll pay you". "Yes, I can do it" the blonde
says. "OK, the paint's out in the garage. Go check it out and tell me how much you want
to bid for the job, and how long it might take" said the neighbor.

About five minutes later the blonde returns and says "I bid $60.00 dollars, and it should take
me about two hours." "Great" says the neighbor, "you got the job". As the blonde walks to
get the paint, the neighbors wife says "Doesn't she realize that the porch goes all the way
around the house? She can't possibly do it in two hours".  But, about two hours later the
doorbell rings and the blonde is standing at the door. "I'm finished" she says. "You're done?" says
the neighbor, "wow, that was quick. "Yeah", says the blonde, "and there was enough paint
left, so I put on a second coat."  "A second coat?" asked the neighbor, "that's amazing!"

"Oh, by the way" says the blonde, "I thought you should know, that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari".

If you are offended by dumb blonde jokes, forgive me.--but I'll most likely tell a few more. Grin

Here's a funny thing to do--most people fall for it(or at least partly do):

Say: "Wow!!! I just heard the funniest "knock-knock" joke, want to hear it?"(laugh a little like it's going to be really funny).
They will most likely say: "Yeah".
Then say: "OK, go ahead..."
They will most likely say: "knock-knock"(then quickly realize that they are starting to tell a joke
they don't have the punch-line for, and realize they have been had).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 09:01:49 pm by Joe Sperling » Logged
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 08:35:26 am »

What happened on March 2, 1962?

(no cheating with google)

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 09:03:14 pm »

Was it the night Jerry West scored 63 points?
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 09:12:45 pm »

Was it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: