AssemblyBoard
May 05, 2024, 03:01:19 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff Lehmkuhl, The Addict  (Read 66882 times)
editor
« on: March 02, 2004, 12:00:55 pm »

I am sad to report that Jeff Lehmkuhl has recently "sat under the ministry," again, by attending an Assembly seminar in San Francisco.  

Since then, he claims that "The Lord Spoke to me," and he has "repented of the reconcilliation meeting that took place in January of 2003, in San Luis Obispo.

Jeff says that he never should have read the articles on the Internet, and that they were gossip, and that he never should have let me, and his brother-in-law, Chuck Vanasse have access to the "sheep" and ravage the flock.

Jeff also says that "God didn't bring down the gathering in SLO, men did."  He expresses regret that he did not stand and that he signed his name to the reconcilliation letter.

Jeff is going to start up the SLO assembly again.

I will have more to say about this in the future, but for right now, I want to point out a few things.

Jeff is typical of many of the ex-leaders.  He is an addict, and he has been thoroughly corrupted.  He needs to have someone to worship, and he needs a position and a membership in an unwholesome group in order to satisfy a huge defect in his character.  He can't let go of George's influence, and he has too much pride to repent and admit the truth.

Jeff worshipped David Geftakys, until it became difficult, so he moved on to worship Danny Edwards.  When Danny moved to reconcile, Jeff reluctantly followed him,  but upon learning that he was going to lose his position and idol, he was adrift.

His house was clean and swept, and now the demon has returned with 7 of his friends.  Jeff is now worshipping Scott Testa, and apparently Scott has talked him into recanting everything.

I'm not surprised by this.  The vague nature of Jeff's silence over the last year betrays his true belief.  Jeff has never stopped being a follower of George Geftakys, and he ever will be for the rest of his life.

However, I know something else about Jeff.  He doesn't have the backbone to act alone.  He doesn't have the courage to make this move on his own, there must be someone standing with him here in SLO?  Who is it?

It won't be one of the "sheep,"  Jeff doesn't worship them.  It must be someone else, perhaps one of the former leaders?  I don't know yet, but I have an idea.

This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum.  Don't you find it interesting that so many things happen all at once, on seemingly different fronts?

Here is the lesson.  Jeff is a typical Geftakysservant.  He never came clean, never made a clear statement about how what he was involved in was wrong, and would never admit to the horrible things he did.  He went along with the crowd, because he didn't possess the strength to stand for his own convictions, and his source of strength at the time went in a direction Jeff didn't agree with.

Now, Jeff has found a new leader, and he will follow this man, and do his bidding like a dog.

The vague, elusive nature of the leaders in the remaining groups is very similiar.  They can't let go, so it is only a matter of time before they go back into the darkness.  They are already facing that way, it is only a matter of time before they move.

I think we will be able to put a stop to it in SLO.   In fact,  I am poised to fight ten times harder than before.

However, who will stand up when the other groups welcome George back?  "Outrageous!"  some might say,  "We will never welcome George back!"  I beg to differ.  The body is lifeless without the spirit, and the spirit that energized George was asked to leave a year ago.  

Now, the house is clean and swept, and ready for 7 more.

Jeff,  I mourn for your family, and the destruction you are bringing on them.  

People, if you remain silent, the whole thing is going to come back.  Light makes the darkness flee, and we are told to expose the darkness.  If we neglect our responsibility, the darkness grows.

Jeff is disqualified to lead any group, Christian or otherwise, as are the other people in the various assemblies.

I think it is time we heard a clear statement from Fullerton about where they stand in all of this.  Jeff is back in the fold,  why not Tim, Mark and the others?

I am sorry to say, it isn't over.  Not by a longshot.

More later,

brent
Arthur
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 11:24:35 pm »

Hi Brent, I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder what happened to Jeff L and his fam."  Sad news, but not unexpected.  
So being a shop-teacher isn't is all that fulfilling.
I couldn't see him moving on to anything else, could you?  He just seemed too far gone to me.  What more does life have for someone like him?  He's invested his entire adult life into this group wholeheartedly and at the expense of his dignity, integrity and just about everything else that a man holds dear as what it means to be a man.  It's either back to the only thing he's known or suicide I guess.  
But to recant all his recanting and to set the candles back up and hang a picture on the wall of Scott Testa of all people!   Yuck!

And what about his family?  I hate to think of how growing up there could mess up his kids or of what difficulties they'll have in the future as adults.  
You know that Jeff swallowed David's teaching that men should lead to the extreme that little brother's should have authority over their sisters.  That's bound to cause some psycho problems all around the house.

You wrote that there may be someone else.  There's one other person that I can think of in SLO that seems like a prime candidate to fall back into it.  Is it him?  

Huh, just when I thought this was all over and done with.  Well, what can they do anyways?  Is Jeff going to comb Cal Poly looking for recruits to his new, better than disco Bible Study?

Good point that Jeff ain't the only one.  With "Former leading brother in an aberrant, totalitarian church group for 20 years" on your resume, there aren't too many opportunities out there and oh how easy to slip back into the warm, fuzzy feeling of good ol' fashion assembly life.  However, I don't know anyone quite so door-mattish and willing-to-lick-the-stuff-that-even-dogs-won't-lickish as Jeff was, not even among the other leaders. So maybe there's hope...Oh who am I kidding.  I'm getting my reserved seats now to the upcoming show of The Assembly Strikes Back.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 11:54:52 pm by Arthur » Logged
Arthur
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 02:46:10 am »

Another couple of questions.  How did you find out about this?
Also, what does Nancy say about Jeff's decision?  It seemed to me from the last times I was with them that Nancy knew there was something wrong about the whole situation but was doing her best to make the best of it.  If she holds to the conviction that she shouldn't leave her husband, what course of action can she take?
editor
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 02:56:53 am »

Another couple of questions.  How did you find out about this?
Also, what does Nancy say about Jeff's decision?  It seemed to me from the last times I was with them that Nancy knew there was something wrong about the whole situation but was doing her best to make the best of it.  If she holds to the conviction that she shouldn't leave her husband, what course of action can she take?

This is a letter sent to several “saints,” in San Luis Obispo, by Jeff Lehmkuhl.  I have a signed copy of it in my possession.  I reproduce it, typos and all below.   Brent Tr0ckman

“…but this one thing I do, forgetting the those things that are behind, and reaching forth unto those things that are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing you be otherwise minded, God shall reveal this unto you.”  (Phil. 3:13-15)

February 25, 2004

Dear ______

I am sure that you are probably wondering what this is all about. Well, here it is a year later.  And truthfully, the timing of this letter is more a coincidence than you might suppose.  It is rather the product of an early morning prompting by the Lord this morning at the conclusion of months and months of wrestling in my thoughts, in the Word, and in prayer.  I am sure that as I explain myself, and it will take a bit of doing, that some of you will disagree with me or see things differently.  I am not worried about that.  That is up to you.  If you read to the end of the letter, it is my hope that you will see that I am only believeing God for His best for each of you by this and nothing else.

It has taken me this year to come to the place I found myself at this morning; spontaneously repenting before the Lord for my failure in my service to you as a leader.  But perhaps not in the way some of you will think.  I failed to stand firm for God’s interests in the gathering here in SLO that He had raised up and which He certainly had no intention of destroying.  He did not destroy this gathering.  Men did and I realize now, that as a leader, I did not do all that I could do to stop this from happening.  Our God is a God of restoration and gathering; a God of healing and binding up; a God of Resurrection and new life.  If He, and He knows the truth of all of our errors and sins, would not extinguish a dimly burning wick, should I have?  I allowed things to happen that caused the gathering to become disheartened with no alternative apparently available to it but to disband.  Any and all of these things were sinful and wrong.  This was done in a variety of ways some of which included: stepping out of leadership, allowing the Tr0ckmans and my brother-in-law access into and influence in the gathering that they never should have had.  This led some of you to believe that it was okay to listen to what they had to say and to put confidence in them when they ultimately demonstrated that they were only committed to destroying, dividing and abolishing the gathering.  Allowing Heidi Johnson to come and disrupt the worship of our Lord, a meeting that was just a horror to most of us, my family included.  This never should have happened.  I read the articles on the web and let them affect me when the Lord’s word tell me that I have no business listening to gossip.  I should never have looked at any or it.  I believe that these things and more are totally contrary to scripture.  They should never have been allowed.  For this I ask your forgiveness.

Further, I ask your forgiveness for even bringing up these details just mentioned.  I am sure that most, if not all of you, do not want to be reminded of such events.  For me it is necessary because I don’t want to miss the lessons that the Lord has for me.  It has taken me this long to see how hard it is for me to go against the grain and stand by my convictions especially when it is costly and very unpopular.  This, I am learning to do.  This letter is some evidence of this.  I conferred with no one and sought no one’s approval on this letter except my Lord though I knew that many if not most would not agree with me.  That can no longer determine me.  His Word and His Spirit must.  This is not to suggest that I don’t believe in the scriptural thought of “in the multitude of counselors, there is wisdom”. I still believe in seeking Godly counsel.  In fact, many years of studying, praying, and counseling have brought me to the biblical convictions that I have that dictate the thoughts of such a letter as this.  So, in order for me to “forget the things that are behind and reach forth to what’s before” this letter to you was necessary.

Most every day I am reminded of John 8:31: “If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed…” And, “he who loves his life will lose it.”  (John 12:25)  I am so compelled to, by love, continue in His Word; not by guilt but by love because it is His character and His way of doing things.  To continue in His Word means just simply that; to continue in those things that He has shown me and those things that He is showing me.  To be a worshipper in Spirit and in truth; to follow Him; to be a witness; to be a disciple and a discipler; to answer His great commission; to live in simple obedience to His word by faith, seeking to apply it in every practical way; to serve Him; to continue in prayer; the word, worship and fellowship; to gather to Him, the living head, in New Testament simplicity; to go the way of the cross; all of these things and more once again come fresh into mind and heart and I joyfully want to respond.  This I intend, by the abundant, sufficient grace of God to do.  “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”  (II Cor. 9:Cool.

Although I truly do not know what the future hold, I know that ultimately it is bright and that it is my determination to direct my steps into His will.  And in the meantime, as I mentioned above, I plan to “continue in His Word.”  Pray for me that I would and that I would be willing to be led by His Spirit that the Father may be glorified through the Son.  One practical implementation I will mention to you is that each Sunday my family and I are worshipping the Lord together at our home.  This is a simple but joyful time for us.  If you so desire to come sometime, you are certainly welcome.  I do want you to know that I remain your brother and friend.  Always know that you can come and talk or pray or fellowship with us.  We have time and an open door for you.  May the Lord bless each one of you in whatever endeavors/fellowships you are involved in for His glory.  May you love His cross and cling to Him as enough for your every need.

Finally, I do not mean to stir up any trouble for you.  That is the last thing I want to do.  Nor do I want to put any guilty upon you.  You do no owe me anything.  You don’t even need to respond to this letter.  I am not writing it to evoke a response.  I prefer that my thoughts to you stay with you alone.  I must admit, I don’t enjoy being the subject of more gossip but if I must, I am willing to pay that price.  It matters no to me anymore.  If it does, then I really have learned nothing through all of this.

“Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus in sincerity.”   (Eph. 6:24) Grace be you.

Your brother,

Jeff Lehmkuhl
outdeep

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 04:11:32 am »

What I find interesting about Jeff's letter is that it shows the subjective, psudo-spiritual type of thinking that we learned in the Assembly is still with Jeff.

He feels that it was wrong to disband.  Why?  Because, as it appears from the letter, he had some internal sway that caused him to believe that God has told him this.   Note, please, there is no concrete reason why it was wrong to disband.  It is simply this personal, subjective, conviction he claims God laid on his heart.

The random text he pulls out is, "He would not extinguish a dimly burning wick".  This verse in Isaiah is not a guideline as to whether or not to disband churches.  This phrase was a Messianic attribute prophetically spoken of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Jeff could have just as easily quoted the verse in Revelation that says, "I will pluck your candle from its lampstand" and drawn the exact opposite conclusion.  But, when you are subjectively “led”, you pick out the verses you like.

In contrast, most people who think objectively would say something like, "I don't think we should have disbanded because I think we can still be effective in the community without George." or "I don't think we should have disbanded because everything about David and George and the leadership's involvement was fabricated" or "I really would like to start teaching the Bible again.  Wanna come?"

Instead, he meanders in this quagmire of mystical direction from the Lord interpreted through vaguely relevant proof texts.

It doesn’t matter to me if he worships with his family in his home.  Further, it doesn’t matter to me if friends of his want to join him.  But, I think this mystical approach to decision making is for people who want to keep their head in a cloud, ignore the real world, and decide based upon how one feels in instead of what can be objectively known.     It makes one like a feather, floating along in the winds of feelings and change while calling it spiritual discernment.  It is this subjective nonsense camouflaged with spiritual-babble that made it so hard for us to leave.  It is this subjective nonsense camouflaged with spiritual-babble that makes one ripe for a George to come along and tell you what to do.

Andrea Denner

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2004, 04:39:45 am »

Are you saying that Jeff has totally renounced the excommunication of George?Huh?  Or have they renounced George, but want to just continue?
What is he saying here?......that he has determined once again that the rest of the Christian community doesn't get it...doesn't see the "heavenly vision"?  

Dave,
I have to say that I do care whether Jeff's friends come to meet with him if this is the case.  This is extremely disturbing.  

I do agree with you about the spiritual babble and using scripture to support your own agenda, assembly style.  It's very easy to see now.

Andrea -- ready again to discuss and debate the debacle of the geftakys assemblies.
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2004, 04:53:21 am »

The Assembly Cult has taken a quantum leap.  Last year I was convinced that Jeff would start a 'new' assembly in SLO by the end of the year.  I was two months off.  Here is an interesting article that chronicles the stages cults go through in their evolution.

http://www.cesap.net/randallenglish.htm

Jack
Recovering Saint

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2004, 05:45:01 am »

There is no good can come of this.

Anyone anywhere who has any dealings with "Current" Assembly people are in danger of being ruined by the Leaven of the Pharisees which can stifle or stunt even a healthy "Christian Church" or "believer's" walk with Christ. It is no small matter. They are smooth talkers and will trap your soul like a bird.

:'(Hugh Cry
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 08:22:16 am by Hugh » Logged
editor
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2004, 07:18:45 am »

Are you saying that Jeff has totally renounced the excommunication of George?Huh?  Or have they renounced George, but want to just continue?
What is he saying here?......that he has determined once again that the rest of the Christian community doesn't get it...doesn't see the "heavenly vision"?  

Dave,
I have to say that I do care whether Jeff's friends come to meet with him if this is the case.  This is extremely disturbing.  

I do agree with you about the spiritual babble and using scripture to support your own agenda, assembly style.  It's very easy to see now.

Andrea -- ready again to discuss and debate the debacle of the geftakys assemblies.

Great questions Andrea!

And, it's good to have you back.

I learned who has what cards over the last few days, in case any of you were wondering what in the @#ck I was doing.

Jeff is back as a full-fledged Geftakysite.

Trying to get him to admit this is like trying to pin water to the wall, (harder than jello) but the buzz is that George is innocent, because no one has come forward, IE the women, or the LB's that they spoke to.

I'll know more later perhaps.

This is no good at all.  It is worse than worse.  Jeff's house was clean and swept and now the demon has returned with 7 of his friends.

Pray for his family, as their pop is now "serving the lord,"  small case "L" here.

Brent
Andrea Denner

Email
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 07:38:50 am »

Well, my heart is burning again.  I got caught up on the last week's posts and find it hard to believe that somehow we can't pin anything on the people who want to continue to perpetrate the lies and etc.

It reminds me of about four years ago when I began to search online in the Orange County registers to find out who owned the homes that were used in Fullerton.  I got nowhere.  I didn't have tangible proof that something was really wrong with the assemblies.  I knew it in my heart, but never could pin anything down.

As we were privy (quite close to firsthand) to what was going on in the meetings in Fullerton in Dec.02/Jan 03....in concurrence with getting information on the GA.com website, I finally felt assured that I (I guess I really should say we...to include Joe)....anyway, I felt assured that I finally had all of the information that I needed that George was a full fledged liar/adulterer.  This being confirmed by those close to George in the "work".  

....Not to mention the fact that not only were our concerns about the ministry itself confirmed, but were much worse than we had even imagined.  

To now continue to hear that people are clearly being fed lie after lie just kills me.  Ugh.  I come back to post then to express my opinions and band together with the other assembly rejects(a noble term, I tell you!).

Andrea
outdeep

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2004, 08:04:40 am »

Personally, I look at this much more optimistically.  Perhaps it is because I have been out of the Assembly longer than I have been in.  Perhaps it is because I live in North Carolina, as far from my Fullerton roots as I can be.

There has been loads of Assembly people who have reestablished aquantance with me.  There are exponentially many more people who have left the Assembly who will have nothing to do with George than the few who choose to reassiociate with him.  I have become reaquanted with the  Andersons, the Hinmans, the Kehoes, the Summerfords - people I thought I would never speak with again.

Even those I know in the Assembly do not look at Christians on the outside with the exclusiveness that they once did.

Yes, I know there are those who have never known healthy churches and are attempting to resurrect George's ministry out of the ashes.  But, in comparison, these are the extreme few.  Further, they won't get very far.  They are supporting a ministry of an 70-80 year old man who "writes" books that no one can understand.  Tim, Scott, Dan, Jeff, etc. may secure some followers, but they will never generate the awe the master apostle did when we were college students in the height of the Jesus Movement.

I agree what Jeff is doing is unwise and I wish he would throw his gifts and talents in a ministry where people can mentor him in healthy ways of doing things.  But, he is not and that's his choice.  He is clearly in the vast minority on this one.

Personally, I am more concerned at the brazen anarchy being expressed by the militant homosexual lobby, the angry secularism expressed by Hollywood liberals, and the relentless pursuit of groups such as the ACLU that seek to marginalize Christians from all aspects of society than I am about the handful of people who Jeff is going to get to worship together in his living room.

God has done a great miracle.  The walls of testimony were demolished and instead of the enemy coming in like a flood, the people escaped.  Yes, a few fleas remain loyal to George, but that is there choice.  No matter what happens, there will always be someone, somewhere who believes George.  But, no longer is it the vast majority.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 08:18:19 am by Dave Sable » Logged
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2004, 08:26:06 am »

Personally, I am more concerned at the brazen anarchy being expressed by the militant homosexual lobby, the angry secularism expressed by Hollywood liberals, and the relentless pursuit of groups such as the ACLU that seek to marginalize Christians from all aspects of society than I am about the handful of people who Jeff is going to get to worship together in his living room.

Hi, Dave,

This is the same attitude many people (maybe even you) took in the late 80's/early 90's when they left fellowship during the first big wave of departures.

How many people would you like to see recruited in the SF, SLO & Riverside areas before you deem it worth someone's while to try and stop it? Seriously. Is it OK to throw up your hands and walk away because Lemkuhl will only recruit one teenager out of his auto shop class this year? Do you think it is worth while if he gets three families? Hmm. What about 1 teenager, 3 families and a couple college students. Then would the numbers be sufficient to justify someone spending time on this?

I'm not trying to be smart. Just making a point. I know you don't believe that someone should not stand up for Christ or Christian principles just because the number of people affected is small. But essentially that is what you are saying.

Brent and others on this board are uniquely qualified to put an end to this garbage. This is in Brent's HOMETOWN. That's their mission. You are gifted in your writing and have a position in the media. Perhaps you personally are called to stand against the things you mentioned above. The two are complementary.

Scott
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 08:47:00 am by Scott McCumber » Logged
Oscar

Email
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2004, 11:49:41 am »

Hi folks,

Say, I read that Jeff Lemkuhl has received a "prompting from the Lord".   Shocked

I have been reading my Bible for 43 years now, and I haven't got to the "Prompting from the Lord" part yet.

Maybe I'll make it this year.  Wink

Anyone know just where that passage is found?

Thomas Maddux
Oscar

Email
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2004, 12:24:25 pm »

Hi again,

When I was a member of the One True Church, I used to attend the seminars.   Cry  

At each seminar a group photograph would be taken.  I have one next to me right now.  My daughter Grace looks about six, so it must be from around 1974 or so.

I can see Jim and Brenda McCumber, Wally Steinke, Kurt Green, Mark Campbell, Al and Kathy Hartman, Mark Wheel, Steve Fortescue, Tom Moraitis, Tony Gerisak, Stuart Slack, Rob Coen, Sonny Brown, Pat Evert, Kurt and Andra Green, Steve and Margaret Irons, Paula Kahn, John DeSimone, Rand Bates, , the LB from Chicago that married Mary Fitzpatrick, Ken?, Beth Alex, Perry and Elaine Minimiti, Robin Catlin, Kevin Healy, Mike Monagh, John Arevalo, Doug Reneau, ...plus a whole bunch of folks whose names I can't recall right now.

Now, to the point of all this.  As I collected these pictures, most of which I have lost or discarded years ago, I began to notice a steady turnover through the assembly.  These folks I have named all left the assembly.

As I was working my way out of the assembly, I read many books...that is how my personality type, ISTJ, makes decisions. We collect information.    One of the books I read informed me that modern young people use cults the way my generation used military service.

From 1939-1945, and from 1950-1972 all healthy young men were subject to two year's mandatory military service.

Many of us just went ahead and joined up, not waiting to be "drafted".  In many ways it was a great experience, (If they didn't happend to be having a war right then).

You had a job, three squares, a paycheck, and you were out of your mom and dad's house.  It was sort of a half way house for young men between adolescence and full adulthood.

Nowdays, many young people cycle through cults in a similar fashion.  They stay a few years and move on.

That is exactly what happened in the assembly for the majority of people over the years.  Some stayed for many years, (like me), having issues that they weren't willing to face, in many cases.

So, in answer to the question, "How many teenagers will Jeff Lemkuhl recruit...the answer is a few.  Most will pass on in a few years.

If they don't meet Jeff, they will meet something else. Maybe something a whole lot worse.

I am not saying this to discourage attempts to diminish these bozo's influence.  I am just pointing out that this is a common phenomena that we aren't going to eleminate.

We do need to keep this in perspective.

God bless,

Thomas Maddux
Arthur
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2004, 01:29:23 pm »

So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.  I Sam 25:22

Dear fellow BBS members,

I know you're probably wondering what this is all about.  I've wrestled months and months to get to know what the will of the Lord is in this situation.  After years of study, prayer and godly counsel I've decided to tell Jeff to stick it.  I know that some of you may not agree, but don't try to hold me back people.  I didn't confer with flesh and blood on this one.  It comes straight from the top.  

Oh, but wait, let me unwittingly blurt out that I've sought godly counsel on the matter (there's wisdom in it you know) and the ice-cream truck guy told me to do it.  Ok, well, him and the garbage man agreed on the matter, so there were a multitude of counselors.  "You tell that man to stick it like the piece of trash that it is, son" were his exact words.  I think he may have a vested interest in such matters, but he's been collecting trash for 55 years so I think he knows what he's talking about.

I must beg your forgiveness.  You see I've put up with that low-life, forked-tounge, snake-spitting, scum-sucking, calling-him-a-dog-is-inhumanity-to-our-canine-friends ... for far too long. If only I would have gone up to him and slapped him silly the first time I heard the elixir of obfuscation protude from his orifice, we all wouldn't be in this mess.  I should not have allowed him to prance around pretending that he's a man--nay, even a leader of men.  My buddy Frank and many others were horrified at that sight. It has taken poor Frank countless weekends of wild boar hunting and more than a few home improvement projects (with a heavy emphasis on those requiring power tools) to regain his sense of manhood.  For this I do apologize.  But I'm feeling much better now.

Frankly, I ask for your forgiveness to even bring up these details.  You and I both know that we shouldn't talk about these things, but you know that the just plain utter naughtiness of Jeffrey made me do it.

And have I mentioned that our God is a God of wrath, a consuming fire and that Judas went out and hung himself (Matt 27:5)?
But I believe much better things of you brethren. We are not of those who shrink back, so I just want you to know that we'll be throwing darts at the pub every Friday night.  We'll have a simple but joyful time of throwing darts at a picture of Jeff in effigy.  "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work." (II Cor. 9:Cool

Finally, I do not mean to give any of you guys ulcers, but I just want you to know that Jeff's an idiot and we should all tell him to stick it.  I prefer that this not be read...oh who am I kidding, I know you're all greedy for that tasty morsel that slides down.  Go ahead and be a talebearer see if I care. And I didn't really like you anyways.  It's all a sham. I just wanted you in the bar on Friday 'cause I get five bucks a head commission.  There, I said it.  
Oh but wait, that makes me a better man than the vermin in question.

Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: