AssemblyBoard
May 26, 2024, 03:33:55 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we see some stats brian?  (Read 85419 times)
tkarey

Email
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2003, 11:40:50 pm »

AND BEARS!!!
tkarey

Email
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2003, 11:41:49 pm »

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tkarey

Email
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2003, 11:53:34 pm »

There, I feel better now. I have just upped my posts from 2 to 6 in less than 5 minutes. Wait, make that 7 posts including this one. I am on a roll now....

Having taken the job as representative of the silent majority, I can attest that yes, we are the problem. Has anyone noticed how many times these posts get read?? Yep, we are the ones who read them. In fact, I've been beastly enough to email people in the top ten and tell them "write on!!!". So, please, blame me. I am good at taking the blame for everything anyways. My husband and kids (yep, I call them kids quite often now without guilt that they will have an identity crises over whether they are children or goats) have found it quite handy. However, I'm getting a voice, developing boundaries, and generally getting feistier, so watch out all you post bashers. The silent majority is watching!  Cheesy Grin
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2003, 12:43:04 am »

The 2004 Jaguar convertible is not all it is cracked up to be. A lot of it is all hype. Brent can have it. I really don't care if I win it or not--it's really no big deal. I'll explain why in my next 300 posts which will be made in rapid succession.

--Joe
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 12:48:38 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2003, 04:04:57 am »

I think golden is upset because he has yet to reach the 100-mark for the number of posts on this board. Wink
Oscar

Email
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2003, 07:58:48 am »

"And it shall come to pass that the one who posteth often, in the top ten shall they be. Not of eleven, but of ten shalt they be. Nor of twelve, but ten alone, seeing that they posteth often, of ten shall they be and no more, for ten shall be the number. But the one who posteth not, or posteth less, of this number shall they not be, seeing that they posteth less than the number of the ten who posteth more. And thus shall it ever be. Let him who posteth, posteth well, and it shall come to pass that if thou shalt be of the ten it shall be well with you, or of the fewer too, it shall be well with thee. Oh bless the man who posteth, and he who posteth not. And so shall  it ever be.  Amen."

(Hezekiah 11:12)

P.S. Andrea---there are 8 other people who need more help than I do, at least, according to the stats. Grin

Joe,

This is very serious.  You tried to make it seem as if you had made up that quote.  You can't fool me...I recognize the Book of Mormon when I see it!   That was Mosiah 3:16.

Watch it, Buddy!

Thomas Maddux
retread

Email
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2003, 10:40:34 pm »

Dear Golden, I am perplexed over all these stats numbers. Huh  Perhaps you could help explain.  My problem is that I have dropped from 4th to 5th Sad, and need to know if this has impacted the meaning of all my previous posts?  Has the meaning of them mysteriously changed now that I have dropped in the posting order?  Am I less "Brent"-like? Shocked  Will I actually begin to start liking carob? Tongue  Am I making any sense?  Perhaps not; could this be due to my falling in the ranks?  Perhaps Verne could help explain now that he is the new number 4 and now closer to Brent.  How can I recover myself now that I am falling?  Was it my fault?  I didn't do anything, I just sat here not posting.  How could it be my fault if I didn't do anything?  Perhaps Verne is to blame. No, it couldn't be; he is now more "Brent"-like, so it couldn't have been him. Smiley  Hey, wait a minute you started all of this stats business didn't you golden. Angry  Could you be trying to infect this bb with your posts?  After all, at only 16 post you are not very "Brent"-like are you. Grin
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2003, 11:32:42 pm »

Tom----

You got me!! Mosiah 3:16.  The Book Of Mormon is incredible. Did you know there were literally millions upon millions of people living in North America at the time of Christ? One day hopefully they will find their bones, and clothing  and houses and utensils, but even though all of those things are missing, I still know that book is true due to a warm feeling I get inside when I read it.

--Joe
M2
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2003, 11:42:22 pm »

Retread,

It's the golden rule:

Whenst thou posteth a single post, the stats indicateths that thy post count increaseth by 1.

Moral of the story:
Keep posting.

Marcia
d3z

Email
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2003, 12:05:30 am »

I still know that book is true due to a warm feeling I get inside when I read it.

Try Tums, or Pepsid A/C, they work for me.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2003, 01:41:08 am »

David---

LOL---I'll give it a try next time I read.

--Joe

P.S. Retread----try to get to no. 4 again if you can. The prize for coming in fourth is a new Bose stereo system, No. 5 is a Pez dispenser with 2 weeks worth of candy.

-Joe
« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 01:45:15 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
golden

Email
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2003, 02:23:29 am »

Brent A. Tr0ckman   765
Arthur   574
jesusfreak -=Luke S=-   415
vernecarty   373
Retread Again   372
Mark C.   364
Marcia   328
Joe Sperling   317
Emily St   310
Tom Maddux   285
Total Top Ten Posts4103
Total Posts   10203
or 40.2% of total ...

editor
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2003, 02:31:31 am »

Brent A. Tr0ckman   765
Arthur   574
vernecarty   373
Retread Again   372
Mark C.   364
Marcia   328
Joe Sperling   317
Emily St   310
Tom Maddux   285
Total Top Ten Posts4103
Total Posts   10203
or 40.2% of total ...

LOL!! I am killing you guys!  Grin Grin Verne would have been in the lead, but he deleted so many posts a few months back.

I am so much the better poster than ANY of You!!   Grin
I rule this place!!  None of you come close!! I am the leading poster!!

Woo Hooo!  Oh yeah!!   (does back flip, pumps fist in the air..)  WoooHooo! Grin

If only I could be in as high a bracket as the tax bracket.....

wow, the top 40!  In music, people remember the top 40, hopefully they will remember us, huh guys?

I rule!!!  I'm the man!! Grin

Brent---just a poster among posters
Uh Oh

Email
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2003, 02:33:26 am »

Brent A. Tr0ckman   765
Arthur   574
vernecarty   373
Retread Again   372
Mark C.   364
Marcia   328
Joe Sperling   317
Emily St   310
Tom Maddux   285
Total Top Ten Posts4103
Total Posts   10203
or 40.2% of total ...

Wow!!! Golden must have learned to add and figure out percentages in his/her years in the assembly.  

I suspect that Golden is a current member of the assembly system who is simply putting these statistics up for all of the "guests" to see.
editor
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2003, 02:37:13 am »

total clicks since inception  935260

Total posts 10204

Total clicks divided by total posts=92 clicks per post

That means that the top 40 % of posters are so stupd they need to click on the post button 92 times, every time they post!

No one reads these posts, no one else talks, just us....so each of you must click more than you post!!

More clicks than posts?  This website is history.  You can't believe anything on this BB, there are 92 clicks per post!

Brent------a humble poster among posters.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: