AssemblyBoard
May 05, 2024, 10:52:41 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: IT IS TRUE!!!  (Read 88310 times)
Suzie Trockman
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2003, 07:31:34 am »

Josh

We are sorry.  I'll tell my husband to shut this thing down.  This has gone too far... Embarrassed

Suzie
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2003, 07:38:19 am »

Classic! LOL Grin
Heide

Email
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2003, 08:42:50 am »

I need some help. I just got this note from Jeff and I can't make heads or tails if it is an apology or just run of the mill. I would like to respond but I feel myself getting angry.

**Heidi,

I am certain that you will look at this letter with great skepticism and perhaps disdain.  I understand.  I am aware of things that you have asked on the internet about why you haven't been called.  I have a number of things to say to you but first to address why now and not earlier.  I have looked long and hard at what you understand that we said about you.  I have reviewed what you sent to us and later posted on Rick Ross's site.  I have reviewed what was actually read to the assembly.  My difficulty in responding has been that you stated that we "have covered up wife abuse for 17 years".  I, and as far as I know, none of the others, with the exception of David,  covered up wife abuse.  So we stated simply to the saints that this statement was "absolutely false."  That has been a dilemna for my conscience in asking forgiveness of you.

I now see though, how wrong we were as leaders to allow David to continue in leadership and not to send him back to Fullerton in the mid 90's before there was any other incidents with David after the first incident we were made aware of in 1994. I see how terribly this hurt Judy and her family, and many others.  That is a tremendous grief to all of us.  I don't expect you, her, or any of the kids to forgive us for that.  We don't even want to put that on any of you at all.  I do ask you to forgive me for in any way communicating to anyone the things that you said that we have said about you.  You should never have been called a liar or anything else.  I have already told you what was publicly said.  Please respect that eventhough you knew the truth of the matter when we did not.  

For ever putting pressure on you to do anything or be anything contrary to God's will for your life which I do believe you can find on your own, forgive me.  That is totally wrong.  I know that I have done this to my shame and the shame of Christ's name.

Jeff Lehmkuhl**

I could use your insight Mr. Editor, please!

Rudy

Email
« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2003, 08:54:47 am »

heidi,

it could be some time before the editor reads your post.
to me the letter isn't an apology since he claims no fault.
also, going on what you said, that you weren't allowed
into the Sands meeting place - it looks like they're
giving you the runaround. if you're angry, wait and cool
down and think of a good response to jeff.
AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2003, 11:07:48 am »

Heide,

Per Jeff's letter to you - he quoted:
"I now see though, how wrong we were as leaders to allow David to continue in leadership and not to send him back to Fullerton in the mid 90's before there was any other incidents with David after the first incident we were made aware of in 1994."

As if Jeff had the power to send David back to Fullerton in the first place!  Who is kidding who here?  David was THE BOSS! His father was HEAD HONCHO - UNTOUCHABLE! What David said was gospel!  Jeff, open your eyes, you have been duped!

Amazing!  This is exactly how the catholic church covered up abuse - send the priest to another church.  Cover-up!  What good does that do?  The cycle continues.  

I know that when I was in fellowship in SLO (1985-1990) that part of that time Jeff & Nancy lived with David & Judy.  How could Jeff not see the abuse?  He lived in their house?    If you read Judy & Rachel's account, it was not one isolated account of abuse, it was ongoing.  If you read or listen to some of the counseling - the husband could do NO WRONG!

Heide,
I am with you, I can't see that Jeff admitted to any wrong-doing, only a continuing game of assembly cover-up.  Give it some time!  Jeff has been in the assembly for so long he doesn't even seem to know right from wrong!  He was trained by David!  He has literally sacrificed his families life to follow an evil man.  Can you imagine what Jeff must be going through right now?  He can't even admit it to himself yet!  He doesn't have very many sheep to lead, I mean mis-lead anymore!  The game is over!  The sheep are free!  

Lori

« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 11:11:28 am by Lori Wray (Rushmeyer) » Logged
Heide

Email
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2003, 02:41:41 am »

Just alittle heads up, thank you so much for the insight. I just couldn't get where this was coming from. I was thinking on the way home today how I probably shouldn't have posted Jeff's letter to this website but then got to thinking. It is the secrets and the darkness and I refuse to be part of that anymore. It is such assembly teaching.

So with your help this is what I came up with:
Hi Jeff,

I got your note and I don't understand it. I have five credible witnesses that say you yourself called me a liar. Can you own up to this for starters? I never said in my email who the couple was but you immediately knew. You said the email was full of lies and called and told people to delete it. You said I was a liar and slanderer.  If I have the years wrong, I apologize to you and anyone else. The bottom line is you knew about the abuse years before I ever knew. Once I found out my only objective was to remove Judy from the situation. That was 2000. By your own words you knew about the abuse before I did.

You need to own up to your actions Jeff. This thing that you said "I don't expect you, her, or any of the kids to forgive us for that. We don't even want to put that on any of you at all." Is a crock. If you don't believe in repenting and making things right then why did you write? For me it really is this little thing called fellowship in Christ.

Heide C. Johnson

So thanks again for your opinions. BTW, haven't heard back from Jeff.....
Rudy

Email
« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2003, 10:17:19 am »

After your detailed analysis Arthur, no doubt it was a
runaround, get her off track letter. Me, just up too late  Tongue
and went on gut feeling and red flags.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: