AssemblyBoard
May 03, 2024, 09:45:28 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Compliments to Tom  (Read 4614 times)
David Mauldin
« on: June 21, 2005, 02:58:49 am »

Hey Tom I just gotta give you kudos bro!  You shut out Shin!  And you did it in less then one post!  Hey bro this is such an improvement!  Just a month ago Brent was raking Lenore over the coals!  He did it daily for two three weeks in a row and finally when Margerite Irons and Mark Cambell get involved He (Brent) is brought to repentance! Read about it!  Yet Bro when this was all going on where were you??? Where were you you awesome moderator???  Gee it could look like a little double standard going on here but NO WAY!!!!!!!  You are a Christian and you judge with righteous judgment! You have the mind of Christ!  You have the Word of God!  You have a Masters in Bible! No man there is no favoritism going on!  It is just a mystery!  A mystery that we will all just have to trust God for!!  Keep up the good work bro!!!!!
Oscar

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 04:14:30 am »

Hey Tom I just gotta give you kudos bro!  You shut out Shin!  And you did it in less then one post!  Hey bro this is such an improvement!  Just a month ago Brent was raking Lenore over the coals!  He did it daily for two three weeks in a row and finally when Margerite Irons and Mark Cambell get involved He (Brent) is brought to repentance! Read about it!  Yet Bro when this was all going on where were you??? Where were you you awesome moderator???  Gee it could look like a little double standard going on here but NO WAY!!!!!!!  You are a Christian and you judge with righteous judgment! You have the mind of Christ!  You have the Word of God!  You have a Masters in Bible! No man there is no favoritism going on!  It is just a mystery!  A mystery that we will all just have to trust God for!!  Keep up the good work bro!!!!!

David,

I just noticed this one.  Apparrently it was buried behind the tremendous volume of new threads you introduced last week.

In reply to your attempt at sarcasm, I would just say that I most definitely did not shut out Shin.

I merely asked him to respect the social convention that our sex lives are our private business.

Apparently, his sex life is all he wanted to talk about.   Shocked

Thomas Maddux
David Mauldin
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 04:41:57 am »

Tom, number one rule for a moderator. Don't participate in any debates with posters!  A moderator is a referee not a referee and participator which naturally leads to dictator. DUDE WHY DOES IT SAY BRIAN TUCKER MODERATOR?  ARE YOU BRIAN? 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 04:44:19 am by David Mauldin » Logged
Oscar

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 05:39:05 am »

Tom, number one rule for a moderator. Don't participate in any debates with posters!  A moderator is a referee not a referee and participator which naturally leads to dictator. DUDE WHY DOES IT SAY BRIAN TUCKER MODERATOR?  ARE YOU BRIAN? 

"Dude"?

Brian asked me to serve as a moderator, Dave.

He did so while I was participating in "debates" on the board.

Perhaps he doesn't have the same rulebook as you?   Roll Eyes

Thomas Maddux
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 05:45:19 am »

Geez Tom---get with it!!  A moderator is a referee for Pete's sake. Referees don't get involved
in the game. They don't throw flags, or hold up yellow or red cards for purposeful bad behavior
on the field. They don't give out technical fouls for profanity, and they don't protect other
players from injuries due to bad blocks, or illegal formations. They never argue with coaches or
irate players, and they never throw anyone out of a game.

Geez, get a grip "dude"--put on the black and white striped uniform, but keep your mouth
shut and be a moderator like your supposed to be. 

--Joe
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 05:47:25 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: