AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 05:28:49 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's everyone from Fullerton?  (Read 16846 times)
David Mauldin
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2003, 10:30:46 pm »

Hey Dave Kennedy Whats happening in west L.A.?  Bill Bradbury, Greg Brislawn?  Walter Poppoff?  
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2003, 04:44:19 am »

Dave,

Were you and I right about the nature of GG's "confession" or what?

I too, have been set free as of last week (1/23/03).  What did it for me was the fact that one of the leading brothers in SLO said on 1/19/03 that this website would serve the pupose of "healing".  He said this after the meeting between the SLO LB's, Brent and Calvary Chapel SLO.  Since this site was then deemed 'ok' by the leadership (as if they ever had the authority to do that anyway), I sought to satisfy my curiosity.  After being immersed in the site for almost 4 days straight, I was overwhelmed by the truth.  It is an ugly truth, but it is the truth nonetheless.  And, by it I have been set free.  I so enjoy visiting this site to get the latest info and hear the shouts of joy from other escapees and refugees.

God bless you,
Jack
gues

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2003, 12:23:22 am »

SO NOW BRENT IS THE LORD AND HAS THE MIND OF THE LORD TO MAKE SUCH RECOMMENDATIONS?Huh?

The Valley, SF, Sacramento, and perhaps Pasadena,  (not sure about West LA)  Need to disband and scatter.

Some of the other groups might possibly carry on in a totally different format, but this itself will a miracle if it happens.

Testa has chosen to side with an evil man.  At best, he has such bad judgement that he is a danger to his family and neighbors on the grounds of pure ignorance.

More likely, he is truly corrupt, and very deceived as well.  He is not fit to lead, period.  Those who have suffered under his dominion, including Jim Karditzas, must get out, and away, and must never attempt to go back.  

If SF continues, it will do so as a full blown cult.  It will be far worse than an unhealthy place of fellowship.  It will become a truly dangerous cult, where all of the demons that energized George will come to roost.  They will have been given permission, by the followers, to do much more mischief than they were able to under George, because the people will have welcomed them knowing full well what they were doing.  Deception is terrible, but calling Evil good is far more grave.

Scott Testa, Tim McCarthy, Jim McCallister: Step Down NOW!!  Matt 18: 6-7  Mark 9:42

From everything I am hearing, the Valley is similiar to SF, with the exception that they are waffling and triangulating whether or not it is strategic to excommunicate, or not.  What Pharisees!

Valley people, take heed to Mat. 15:14,  Leave them!  Get out now!!!

Depending on what happens here tonite, we will determine if the wonderful new "tone" of the website changes.

I promise I will NOT ever use sarcasm again.  I repented. Smiley

Brent
editor
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2003, 01:14:31 am »

Dear Gues

No, only George has the mind of the Lord.  I only have a little common sense.
What do you have?

Brent
TGarisek

Email
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2003, 05:05:35 am »

Pat:
The last I heard was that Betty was blaming the disgusting behaviour of George on the fact that the other leading brothers failed to disciple him..hard to imagine ANYBODY discipling George.
Verne

Please understand, this is not in any way an excuse for the leading brothers but Betty has got to blame somebody. Couldn't possibly admit she knew anything or could have done anything because she herself is directly responsible for most of this.

She was the money person. She had a computer in the upstairs boudoir where she kept account, at least at the beginning, of the money, and where the sisters/secretaries would type up the high letters from his majesty. What ever became of the computer?

She was responsible for counseling. We know about the torment Judy went through with Betty and now we've heard from dear Susan McCarthy. Oh, BTW, Elizabeth Geftakys - yes, Elizabeth was also counseled by Betty in lieu of her talking to Tim & Ginger. Can you imagine?

She also was Dan Notti's mentor when he first started the wheel and line speeches (don't know what else to call them) and I get chills just thinking about the couples' meetings where sisters, dear people, were turned to mush right before our very eyes - groveling in humility and self deprecation with Betty's sincere approval, right there knodding and commenting how great it was that the sister was able to demean herself in the midst.

How can anyone think it possible for George to subject himself to anyone? He was never accountable as he was too busy making certain everyone else was accountable.
David Mauldin
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2003, 05:13:34 am »

Dear Gues,

You sound like you have had and are having a good posotive experience in the assembly gathering.  Good for you, I once did also and if anyone said or did anything against my family (The assembly) I would do everything I could to defend them. ( Just ask the owner at House of Bibles in Fullerton)   But can you take just a minute and consider that maby other people havn't experienced the good things yhat you are now at this time?  Where you are and what is happening around you may not be the whole picture?  If you would like to talk personaly  dkmteach@netscape.net
TGarisek

Email
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2003, 05:38:18 am »

Verne,

I wish I could help you. I wish I could turn back the clock and be seated in G&B's dining room in a big old circle listening to Kimber Edwards humiliate herself with everyone's eyes wide like proverbial "deer in headlights" hoping that we wouldn't be called on or confronted in any way, waiting for the clock to move it's slow ugly hands (pre-digital) to the end of this gruesome session, but I can't! If you could have been there and if you could have said something, I would be surprised, but if you could have, you would have been cast out like so much chaff. Yet, that would have been better - in retrospect...
TGarisek

Email
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2003, 06:04:47 am »

Verne,
I sent you an e-mail explaining the meeting more in depth...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: