AssemblyBoard
May 07, 2024, 12:54:14 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's everyone from Fullerton?  (Read 16847 times)
buzz

Email
« on: January 25, 2003, 06:43:30 am »

I only see one person (Gary Wilson) who is posting on this board that is recently from Fullerton.  Where's everyone else?  Fullerton was/is the largest of all the Geftakys Meetings in the system.   Yould think there would be a larger representation on the BB.  Maybe they need a little more time?  I sure would like to hear from others.

JJ

ps. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, visit my website www.stewardville.com or PM me.
matt sciaini

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2003, 08:14:55 am »

Dear JJ:

Here I am!!! I have done a few posts.  Much is happening in Fullerton.  Please e-mail me to talk.

Your brother in Christ,

Matt Sciaini
David Mauldin
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2003, 09:43:54 am »

Hi anyone still "in Fellowship"  What is happening in fullerton?  If all of the leaders have stepped down does this mean I can come back?
mattsciaini

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2003, 11:13:54 pm »

Dear Dave:

In response to your post--

I am surprised that you would WANT to come back, seeing as how you have written in a previous post that you do not consider yourself a "born-again" Christian, and have joined the Unitarian church.  We are seeking the Lord's mind for the future of the gathering here, and yes, leadership has stepped down, though the men formerly holding those places (save George Geftakys) are with us to seek the Lord.

However, keep in touch--I trust we will have fellowships in the park or whatever in the future.  

Maybe see you at the Kinko's in Whittier again.

Matt Sciaini
buzz

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2003, 12:01:42 am »

Hey Matt, I would like to email you but you never gave your email address.  

JJ
fearful

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2003, 03:41:39 am »

What are the people in SF, SFV,andSac doing?
Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2003, 04:47:36 am »

We have yet to see anyone post (acknowledging who they are, at least) from the San Fernando Valley.  Eric, Loretta, Greg and myself are all from the Valley and we sure would like to know what is going on.  The only thing we are getting from the people who are still speaking with us (very few) is that they are not making any decision soon.  

Word has it that there is a meeting going on today, that perhaps will determine a decision.

Please pray that their eyes would be opened (completely, not just regarding George and his "indiscretions" but the ministry as a whole.)
editor
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2003, 05:16:32 am »

The Valley, SF, Sacramento, and perhaps Pasadena,  (not sure about West LA)  Need to disband and scatter.

Some of the other groups might possibly carry on in a totally different format, but this itself will a miracle if it happens.

Testa has chosen to side with an evil man.  At best, he has such bad judgement that he is a danger to his family and neighbors on the grounds of pure ignorance.

More likely, he is truly corrupt, and very deceived as well.  He is not fit to lead, period.  Those who have suffered under his dominion, including Jim Karditzas, must get out, and away, and must never attempt to go back.  

If SF continues, it will do so as a full blown cult.  It will be far worse than an unhealthy place of fellowship.  It will become a truly dangerous cult, where all of the demons that energized George will come to roost.  They will have been given permission, by the followers, to do much more mischief than they were able to under George, because the people will have welcomed them knowing full well what they were doing.  Deception is terrible, but calling Evil good is far more grave.

Scott Testa, Tim McCarthy, Jim McCallister: Step Down NOW!!  Matt 18: 6-7  Mark 9:42

From everything I am hearing, the Valley is similiar to SF, with the exception that they are waffling and triangulating whether or not it is strategic to excommunicate, or not.  What Pharisees!

Valley people, take heed to Mat. 15:14,  Leave them!  Get out now!!!

Depending on what happens here tonite, we will determine if the wonderful new "tone" of the website changes.

I promise I will NOT ever use sarcasm again.  I repented. Smiley

Brent
Toni Fuller

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2003, 09:15:32 am »

Brent,  I'm shocked that there are still assy's out there willing to side and defend such horrible acts.  God have mercy on them!  I'm also amazed and again since I'm not in CA , I'm not aware of any legal action being pursued?  I feel that both George & David need to have severe consequences for their actions, not just spiritual ones, but consequences here on this earth too!
Stacy Clark

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2003, 10:26:56 am »

Sadly, I am getting the same kind of information regarding Sac and SF. They are wrangling over words and carefully straining out gnats. I hope and pray this changes soon.  Cry
Rudy

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2003, 02:54:44 am »

Political manuevering.

Hopefully not the case, but probable.

(((  BURN THE BLASPHEMER !!! )))

Sorry, got on my soapbox.  Smiley
matt sciaini

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2003, 07:34:54 am »

Dear Brent:

I spoke with a brother here in Fullerton who has a daughter and son-in-law in fellowship there in San Francisco (they are part of the outreach in San Jose) and according to him Scott Testa and the SF brethren have received all the information concerning George's sin and deceit and have refused him a place to preach, nor are taking side anymore.

If anybody has other intelligence on this, post it.

Matt Sciaini
editor
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2003, 07:39:23 am »

Dear Friends

If you are aware of legal action, please do not post ANY info about it on this bulletin board.  

That is, unless you want to encourage Mr. Geftakys to travel a broad.

Wink

Brent
psalm51

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2003, 09:58:32 am »

Has anyone talked to or heard about Betty G in all of this? Was she included in the letter of excommunication that was sent out? Just wondering.

David Mauldin
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2003, 09:32:22 pm »

Matt since there are no leaders I was hopeing to come and get some lunch!!!! Just kidding I would love to indoctrinate people on Unitarianism but I don't know what a Unitarian is yet.  I promise I will sit in  the back of the meeting and just  love everyone. If there are no leaders what are Tim, Mark Gary doing, My fear is they will wait around and retake their positions after the sorm has blown over.  Don't forget it was these very men who enabled George these past 30 years!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: