AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 12:22:40 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: George has relocated  (Read 21871 times)
faith

Email
« on: August 13, 2003, 07:23:58 am »

I learned today that George and Betty have relocated to Redding, CA and George is having a Wednesday night BS in conjuction with Mike Almanzor in Riverside..  To date they are having about 12 people attending.  Is there anyone out there willing to warn people in that area?  Especially women?  Especially Janine Almanzor!  I find this very frightening.
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2003, 08:38:51 am »

Riverside and Redding are on opposite ends of the state.  I'm not sure how George and Mike could do a weekly Bible Study together.  They must do a lot of driving.  Where did you get this information?

Jack
psalm51

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 09:08:03 am »

I learned today that George and Betty have relocated to Redding, CA and George is having a Wednesday night BS in conjuction with Mike Almanzor in Riverside..  To date they are having about 12 people attending.  Is there anyone out there willing to warn people in that area?  Especially women?  Especially Janine Almanzor!  I find this very frightening.
Frightening is right! Couldn't we run a full page ad in the local newspaper.  Undecided The thought of anyone going to that bible study is terrible.
Heide

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 10:50:57 am »

Are you thinking Redlands? It is closer to Riverside...

Heide
faith

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2003, 07:40:47 pm »

sorry. redlands it is
enchilada
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2003, 08:36:33 pm »

Good!  Redding is a nice small town, hate to see it san luis obispoized.
vernecarty
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2003, 09:17:50 pm »

sorry. redlands it is

Verne:

That would be REDLANDS, CA, which is a half-hour drive from Riverside.  REDDING is a nine or ten hour drive, toward the top of the state, north of Sacramento.

Just helping to keep things clear and factual.

Matt Sciaini

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;  
2 Cor. 10:4

There are very few instances in which I would recommend that God's people invoke the Scriptural sanction of imprecatory prayer. These developments are an affront to Almighty God and call into question the resolve of the Chruch of Jesus Christ to fulfill its mandate - the proclamation and exaltation of the Lord Jesus Christ. Yes, it is time for anyone who can to physically appear at the scene of this gathering and publicly and loudly warn attendees and entreat God's intervention.
More importantly, I call on everyone touched by and delivered from the demonic influences of George Geftakys to act with the authority and responsibility vested with every true child of God.

PRAY FOR EXECUTION OF GOD'S JUDGMENT ON GEORGE GEFTAKYS!

...surely his iniquity is now full...
Verne
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 10:43:23 pm by vernecarty » Logged
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2003, 04:53:32 am »

Verne:

That would be REDLANDS, CA, which is a half-hour drive from Riverside.  REDDING is a nine or ten hour drive, toward the top of the state, north of Sacramento.

Just helping to keep things clear and factual.

Matt Sciaini
William Wallace

Email
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2003, 10:03:02 pm »

In the year of our lord thirteen fourteen, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom.

And I see, a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Many now taste freedom in Christ, and God has made us free to be warrior poets. What will you do with that freedom? George is doing his thing again. Will you not only pray, but call OR write and do something that the wee sheep might be protected?

CALVARY CHAPEL REDLANDS PHONE:
For more Information Call (909) 793-8744

CALVARY CHAPEL RIVERSIDE
Calvary Chapel Of Riverside, (909) 687-6902,
6115 Arlington Ave, Riverside, CA 92504

LOCAL REDLAND CHURCHES

First Presbyterian Church
100 Cajon St
Redlands, CA

Highest Praise Apostolic Church
721 Nevada St Ste 408
Redlands, CA

Inland Olive Presbyterian
2 W Olive Ave
Redlands, CA

Loma Linda Indonesian Seventh Day Adventist
10827 California St
Redlands, CA

Loma Linda Japanese Co Seventh Day Adventist
721 Nevada St
Redlands, CA

Redlands Alliance Church
301 Cajon St
Redlands, CA

Redlands Apostolic Church
1205 Texas St
Redlands, CA

Redlands Christian Center
804 Church St
Redlands, CA

Redlands Church Rist
1000 Roosevelt Rd
Redlands, CA

Redlands United Church Rist
168 Bellevue Ave
Redlands, CA                                                                                
William Wallace

Email
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 10:29:04 pm »

Warrior poets / maidens:

I will match you blade for blade:

You write one letter, I will match you a letter.
You make one phone call, I will match you one phone call.

Too long we feared and just protected our homes and we're content with mere existence of having a good reputation.

We did live to see another day, but did we truly live?

There's something zealous, passionate and burning in each one of us to stand for righteousness in God's grace. Do not merely allow words to be the course of your life - the blade of action is sharp, raw and real with effect. Mr. Geftakys is out there roaming like Longshanks and will our hearts be permissible to the fact that he should go to a village and ravage the souls of men and women who might one day become the next Billy Graham or Mother Teresa? Pray and grab a blade!
editor
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2003, 11:09:25 pm »

Warrior poets / maidens:

I will match you blade for blade:

You write one letter, I will match you a letter.
You make one phone call, I will match you one phone call.

Too long we feared and just protected our homes and we're content with mere existence of having a good reputation.

We did live to see another day, but did we truly live?

There's something zealous, passionate and burning in each one of us to stand for righteousness in God's grace. Do not merely allow words to be the course of your life - the blade of action is sharp, raw and real with effect. Mr. Geftakys is out there roaming like Longshanks and will our hearts be permissible to the fact that he should go to a village and ravage the souls of men and women who might one day become the next Billy Graham or Mother Teresa? Pray and grab a blade!

Now you're talkin!
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2003, 11:24:38 pm »

I'm writing a letter that I will mail to churches and also to use when I call churches.

Does anyone know what Mike Almanzor's address is?  I'd love to take a trip to Riverside.  I can't go alone, though.  My family has told me that they don't want me to go to anymore meetings, no matter the reason.  If I go with an army of warrior poets that would be different, I think.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Painting blue stripes on my face,
Jack

PS  I'm glad I won't be martyred for this.  Was that a gross scene or what?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 11:26:25 pm by Jack Hutchinson » Logged
William Wallace

Email
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2003, 11:48:10 pm »

Jack,

Just let me know when you write, my blade will be next to yours.

(Just to be honest, I sure don't know about the blue paint idea,  Tongue
their such a pain to get out and really do a number on your skin.)

Hey, if you know of any southern warrior-poets tell them saddle up and not let their castles be ravaged.

You southern warrior poets: nice to be poets, but write, call! Who knows.. you might catch the eye of a warrior maiden for having a heart of a warrior poet. : )

Princess Isabelle: The king desires peace.

William Wallace: Longshanks desires peace?

Princess Isabelle: He declares it to me, I swear it. He proposes that you withdraw your attack. In return he grants you title, estates, and this chest of gold which I am to pay to you personally.

William Wallace: A lordship and titles. Gold. That I should become Judas?

Princess Isabelle: Peace is made in such ways.

William Wallace: Slaves are made in such ways. The last time Longshanks spoke of peace I was a boy. And many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves, were lured by him under a flag of truce to a barn, where he had them hanged. I was very young, but I remember Longshank's notion of peace. Tongue Tongue
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 11:49:30 pm by William Wallace » Logged
William Wallace

Email
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2003, 11:59:28 pm »

ENLIST A WARRIOR POET

I challenge everyone who posts - let your words have physical manifestation in some form. The Lord Jesus was the Word made flesh. Righteousness, Grace, Truth, Passion, Power, Mercy ALL came down in flesh and we were able to partake of it. We tasted it, we saw it, we touched it. It was REAL.

Find a fellow warrior poet, encourage them that their posting is nice, but tell them to write, and call to let their hearts be known in a form that is translated into knowledge, and emotional manifestation.

In the past, we were warrior-poets in the shadows. Do not merely hide behind the safety of this bullentin board: MAKE A DIFFERENCE. There are two types of people: a dreamer and a spinner.

One with the vision, but none of the execution. What do you call that person?
A DREAMER.

One with execution, but on vision? What do you call that person?
A SPINNER. Just wasting time, resources and money.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 12:01:02 am by William Wallace » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2003, 12:46:57 am »

William---

According to your post there are only two types of
people, dreamers and spinners.  Which one do you consider yourself?  Just curious.

--Joe
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: