AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 04:49:02 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Seen Tim Gefneverpaidanytaxes???  (Read 58965 times)
psalm51

Email
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2003, 04:21:15 am »

Anyone:

Did the "workers" get money?  Any former workers want to respond?
Kimberley,
My husband and I were in the work for about 25 years and we did not receive any money because we were in the work. Full-time workers received money, but I don't know how much. I always heard that their needs were met....some more than others, it would seem.
Matt

Email
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2003, 12:57:51 am »

Yes, I've seen Tim Gefneverpaidanytaxes a lot of times. In the 2001-2002 school year, he came down from Fullerton every other Tuesday for the campus Bible Study at San Diego State with the Grants (Dan and Jen). Of course, he went to the campus conference 2002 and when we were walking back from the chapel/lecture hall to the cabins, we had an interesting little discussion about morality. He criticized the Catholic churches for their priest's lack of morality and exclaimed how disgusting that so many people in that church are deceived by hypocritical leaders....hmm...............right.
ptemplin7

Email
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2003, 10:39:32 am »

Hi Kim,

The regular workers had to work for a living though they all seemed to make a certain amount of money from the brother or sisters that they had living with them.

My experience from SLO was the so called full-time worker there did very well  especiaaly from just before the time I left.

there were always lots of questions with very little accountability.

BTW this is the first pst I've done in some time so I suspect people aren't looking here as often. Give it some time for others to respond.
Uh Oh

Email
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2003, 09:49:44 pm »

Apparently Tim Gefneverpaidanytaxes is now working for a company called the Code Red Group in Yorba Linda.  

His impressive resume must have got him that job.  I can just see it:

Tim Gefneverpaidanytaxes

1975 - Present:  Leading Brother and Worker

Responsibilities Include:

-  shepherding
-  leading sisters home
-  embezzling
-  covering up abuse
-  gaining weight on a daily basis
- hitting on females when wife not around

danf

Email
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2003, 01:32:58 am »

Anybody know what Code Red Group is?   Sounds kind of sleezy.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 06:13:41 am by danf » Logged
Uh Oh

Email
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2003, 06:13:05 pm »

Anybody know what Code Red Group is?   Sounds kind of sleezy.

I think Code Red is a soft drink that has side effects that make women find married, fat, balding, and senseless bald guys attractive.
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2003, 05:46:21 am »

you guys!!!

Code Red is an advertising business, even if does sound like the Mountain Dew soft drink.  

Matt Sciaini

danf

Email
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2003, 08:26:58 am »

Thank you for the information Matt.  

Just found out some info, fresh baked in the kitchen of Google, that there is a internet worm called "code red" that's causing trouble.  Interesting coincidence how there is also now a worm that causes trouble working for Code Red.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 08:42:36 am by danf » Logged
Uh Oh

Email
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2003, 08:16:48 pm »

you guys!!!

Code Red is an advertising business, even if does sound like the Mountain Dew soft drink.  

Matt Sciaini

My guess is that with Tim Geftakys at the helm,  The Code Red advertising business will not be a Fortune 500 company any time soon.
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2003, 05:12:24 am »

you guys!!!

Matt Sciaini

My guess is that with Tim Geftakys at the helm,  The Code Red advertising business will not be a Fortune 500 company any time soon.

Dear Uh Oh:

He is not at the helm.  Just a working stiff, I imagine, selling for living.

Matt Sciaini
Delila Jahn

Email
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2004, 11:12:40 pm »

About public accountability - the whole tax issue and stealing money etc etc... I just wonder how hard it is for the rest of you to see that some assemblies - ottawa for example, continue as though nothing has happened.  For years I heard rumblings from those who left by how Nancy abused others financially.  Has anyone done any reporting to the government about those who do not pay up taxwise.  I'd like to see the unbreakable egg broken, you know.  I think it would save or at least help release many saints still inside.  HOw do others deal with the fact that the light is on but there are still those with their eyes closed, pretending otherwise?
delila (yes, that's really my name) I was in fellowship in canada for seven years
CAGirl

Email
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2005, 09:25:29 am »

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Bluejay, you should have had the balls to walk away the first time you felt a Geftakys was taking advantage of you. Insted you stayed and got your validdation by "bending over". I have a brother that is a strong, kind man and you would be lucky to know him. He is forgiving and understanding. Proud of who he is and who I am and the family we have become. He is a Geftakys Male. I'm done here. This BB is poison to me. Cry You are the people that helped to hurt. My grandpa and dad to hurt us then and now I come and read this CRAP and just get hurt again. You are responsible for your choice to be a part the assembly. You are responsible for who you hand your money to. My Grandpa was evil, my uncal an idiot, and my dad a abuser. So one question. Why did you follow them??? Take responsabilaty and GET A LIFE!!!!! Good buy all. Wish you the best and I hope you all heal.

P.S. Thanks Scott for your contribution and encouragement to my sister.
M2
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2005, 07:08:16 pm »

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Bluejay, you should have had the balls to walk away the first time you felt a Geftakys was taking advantage of you. Insted you stayed and got your validdation by "bending over". I have a brother that is a strong, kind man and you would be lucky to know him. He is forgiving and understanding. Proud of who he is and who I am and the family we have become. He is a Geftakys Male. I'm done here. This BB is poison to me. Cry You are the people that helped to hurt. My grandpa and dad to hurt us then and now I come and read this CRAP and just get hurt again. You are responsible for your choice to be a part the assembly. You are responsible for who you hand your money to. My Grandpa was evil, my uncal an idiot, and my dad a abuser. So one question. Why did you follow them??? Take responsabilaty and GET A LIFE!!!!! Good buy all. Wish you the best and I hope you all heal.

P.S. Thanks Scott for your contribution and encouragement to my sister.

Hi CAGirl,

This thread has not been active since Jan 2004.  Most people have moved on.  It is unfortunate that these old threads still hurt, but the reality of it is that it was like you said, "My Grandpa was evil, my uncal an idiot, and my dad a abuser."  Yes, we facilitated the Geftakys abuse and most of us readily admit that we were wrong and should have had the sense and the guts to do something about it; some did, but most did not.  As they say, "hindsight is better...".  I hope that you find healing from the abuse you suffered and I ask your forgiveness for the part I played in keeping the system going for as long as it did.  I am very appreciative for this BB and the website which have played a major role in helping me come to my senses.  Bluejay's story might give you some insight from his POV. www.assemblyboard.com/index.php?topic=354.msg8257#msg8257

God bless,
Marcia
Margaret

Email
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2005, 01:33:59 am »

Bluejay is also an AK (ass'y kid), not born into it but brought to all the meetings by his mom, while his dad, who saw through it all, refused to come. Tim G. tried to turn him against his dad, who was also a believer. Ass'y kids are in a world of hurt.

Unfortunately, CAGirl is right, "We are the people who helped to hurt..." We all learned to be hurtful. As much as we may feel we have been delivered, healed, restored to our right minds, there yet remains in us a lot of the good ol' ass'y ways, as evidenced by recent threads over the last couple of months, even--not only the victim mentality, but also bludgeoning each other, forcefully imposing strong opinions on each other with verbosity, ridicule, ass'y-sounding spirituality, kissing up to strong personalities, etc.....

The "I know I'm right and I'm going to make you agree" stuff felt so good, even though we were ignorant of where the other person was coming from.  It's hard to have an adult conversation or debate when many of us revert so easily to being little kids in the school yard, one up, one down with each other. After all, that's the way we were coerced to live for so long it now seems normal. I know I'm like that, and it's one reason I don't post a lot here--my default position is "the authority", and it stinks, but once in a while I have to try to say something anyway.

I also want to apologize to CAGirl for my part in creating and supporting the system that devastated your life. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. I admire your guts, your honesty, your determination to deal with your own life. You go, girl, and don't let us drag you down.
vernecarty
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2005, 02:00:58 am »

. I know I'm like that, and it's one reason I don't post a lot here--my default position is "the authority", and it stinks, but once in a while I have to try to say something anyway.

So am I. That does not mean that change is impossible.
It may be the case that some of the extremes we have witnessed were in fact attributalbe to the fact that in the assemblies honest and open discussion was so stifled. The BB can be a rough place for the thin-skinned, but by and large, I think the oportunity to make their best case is equally extended to all. I for one enjoy reading your observations, infrequent though they are Margaret.
Verne
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: