AssemblyBoard
May 03, 2024, 01:44:13 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Repentance in Arcata  (Read 4501 times)
Stacy Clark

Email
« on: January 25, 2003, 01:13:03 pm »

Beloved I am so blessed and surprised by the humility of the saints in Arcata. We have had three open forum meetings this week, and we asked really hard, humbling questions. We asked three local pastors to meet with us. One came to our meeting last night, he gave us cousel, comforted us and gave us good food for thought. Another pastor invited us to meet him at his church and I believe we are planning it. Tonight we discussed with our four LB's why and whether they should step aside for a time until we are convinced of God's leading. I am just so amazed at the change.  there is so much more to tell but I for one don't like reading really long posts so I will end there.
Love ya, Stacy
Stacy Clark

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2003, 01:18:35 pm »

By the way, it was reported but not confirmed (at least not to me personally) that although the brothers in Fullerton who accused him of "immorality" were waiting at Georges front door for his return, they were left out there all alone, as the accused never came home. I wonder why?
4Him

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 12:12:50 am »

Beloved I am so blessed and surprised by the humility of the saints in Arcata. ...
Love ya, Stacy

From the two or three believers that I know in Arcata, I am not surprised.
William

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2003, 08:51:53 am »

Me too

GO 'JACKS!! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: