AssemblyBoard
May 02, 2024, 09:23:09 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bob Wenneborg  (Read 7181 times)
Scott McCumber

Email
« on: January 17, 2003, 07:33:27 am »

I'm sure there are many of you who remember Bob and Carolyn Wenneborg. They were one of the original Midwest families (Springfield). They left fellowship in the mid-eighties. I believe the issues were the autonomy of the local Assembly.

Regardless, Bob and Carolyn have remained faithful Christians throughout the years and brought many people to Christ. Bob is now very ill with cancer. He is homebound and cared for largely by Hospice.

Recently, a man came to visit and Bob shared Christ and the man was saved. Faithful to the end!

Please pray for Carolyn and their family: sons Mark and Tim and grandchildren and for comfort for Bob.

Thanks,

Scott
Jeannietab

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 10:04:34 pm »

Hi Bob

Are you still worshipping in the Bretheren assembly.  We are still missionaries with CMML  We still serve the Lord in the Grenoble area and have 7 wonderful children.  Paul 18 is at Emmaus Bible College. Timothy is a junior in HS, Anna is in 8th grade, Marc and Luc are twins and homeschooled in the 6th grade, Jennifer is 9 and at a local school .  Our baby Joseph Jacob has just turned four and hates school.   Love to hear from you.
Jeannie Zay Tabailloux
David Mauldin
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 12:49:15 am »

Hi My name is David Mauldin for a while I was involved with Grace Bible Chapel and Ave 54 bible Chaple.  Are you familiar with Bill MacDonald?
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 06:44:57 am »

Hi, David,

I'm not sure who you are asking?
auntiefluffy
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 09:35:14 pm »

Blessings and prayers to you, Bob, Carolyn, Mark, and Tim.  
much love,
jada
Arlene

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2003, 03:02:27 am »

Scott;
Tim and I have been blessed by our renewed friendship with Bob and Carolyn.  What examples of christian love and forgiveness.  
I'd like to encourage anyone who knows Bob and Carolyn and has not been in contact with them for awhile to contact them.  Don't let the past hinder you from being blessed and being a blessing.
                                    Arlene
Arlene

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2003, 08:29:36 am »

Our Brother Bob Wenneborg went to be with the Lord 1:15am Thursday.  His Love for the Lord endured to the end and meny lives were touched and changed.
Pray for his wife Carolyn and his sons Tim and Mark, for their strength, encouragement and comfort.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: