AssemblyBoard
May 19, 2024, 12:15:50 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim G's Sin  (Read 18525 times)
Heide

Email
« on: March 13, 2003, 10:01:38 am »

I just found out today that the saints in Fullerton are looking forward to Tim G being reinstated and will start preaching again. I don't understand how Fullerton can allow this. Is he not related to George and not following the same cast of corruption? Do more people need to speak out against Tim and what has happened to them for people to get a clearer idea that Tim is not a man of God? Are we not remembering what the past holds? I know for a fact that Tim and Ginger knew of the abuse between Dave & Judy. Even Ginger told Judy they would take care of her.

Is Tim going to repent in front of the whole congregation for his actions? If so, when and where? I will drive down to hear! Otherwise, is it going to be like George's repentace? Or David's? They said they did but no one knows and there is no fruit.

What is wrong with you people? Do you like bondage? Tim and Ginger are evil. They have no shepherding skills. They will run you til you are tired and then they will run you off a cliff especially if you aren't putting enough money into the til.

Hold onto your wallets folks, it is starting again!

Heide
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 10:08:22 am »

Is he not related to George and not following the same cast of corruption?  

OH!!  I SEE!!  THIS IS SO MUCH FUNNER THAN MONOPOLY!!  IT'S CALLED INHERIT YOUR FATHER'S SIN!!  WOW!!   Grin

Corrupt from birth?  Weren't we all?
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 10:15:16 am »

What is wrong with you people? Do you like bondage? Tim and Ginger are evil. They have no shepherding skills. They will run you til you are tired and then they will run you off a cliff especially if you aren't putting enough money into the til.

WELL PAINT ME RED AND CALL ME METHUSELAH!!  WE FOUND OURSELVES SOME EVIL PEOPLE!!  LET'S STRING EM UP RIGHT HERE!!  

Nicely done.  Who's next on your evil list?

Ah, I see that you can predict the future.  Soooo...if I cross your palm with silver, can I find out if I'll ever have...uh...a million dollars?  Or a Corvette?  This is so exciting!  

Grin Grin Grin
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 10:23:30 am »

Do you like bondage?

No but I like "a nice MLT---mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, when the mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato is ripe."

From the Princess Bride.
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2003, 10:54:47 am »

Hello, Lady
(also from The Princess Bride)

Don't mind Luke!  He's just trying to rack up more minus-points for attitude.  Rumor has it that if no one else give them to him, he awards them to himself.  After all, he has a reputation to uphold!

Anyway, regarding Fullerton and Tim G and bondage:
It's documented fact that some ex-convicts will deliberately commit crimes that will get them incarcerated again, because freedom frightens them.  Having established a routine of living with clear-cut parameters, however restrictive, they do not wish to be on their own.

Some saints, for whatever reasons, have never grasped what Jesus Christ has accomplished for them.  If they are geared toward the false sense of security that routine provides, Fullerton as-is will satisfy them.  Following Tim Geftakys will seem as comfortable as an old shoe.  

All we can do, Heidi, is tell them the truth and pray for them.  You can lead a saint to the Living Water, but you can't make him drink.

Humbly and gratefully,
brother al

Arthur
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2003, 01:12:14 pm »

WELL PAINT ME RED AND CALL ME METHUSELAH!!  WE FOUND OURSELVES SOME EVIL PEOPLE!!  LET'S STRING EM UP RIGHT HERE!!  

Nicely done.  Who's next on your evil list?

I think Axis of Evil is already taken, though that might have been a fitting nomenclature for these men.
Heidi, is this verifiable?  I thought the Fullerton assembly was soon to be or is now no longer in existence.  No?
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2003, 07:54:18 pm »

Dear Al,

"OH! THE SOT HAS SPOKEN! WHAT HAPPENS TO HER IS NOT TRULY YOUR CONCERN. I WILL KILL HER, AND REMEMBER THIS, NEVER FORGET THIS: WHEN I FOUND YOU, YOU WERE SO SLOBBERING DRUNK, YOU COULDN'T BUY BRANDY! AND YOU! FRIENDLESS, BRAINLESS, HELPLESS, HOPELESS! DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE, UNEMPLOYED, IN GREENLAND!!!"

also from the Princess Bride.   Grin  Grin  Grin

Want to give me some negative points while you're at it?

Heide

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2003, 10:04:18 pm »

Hey Arthur,

I thought the same thing since the leading brothers stepped down but NO. The news down there is everything is still the same, still meeting, waiting for Tim to be reinstated and soon he will start preaching again. I wanted to get this verified.

Interesting that Luke should mention, sins of the Father. I do believe that is biblical. So Luke, even though George was corrupt and David is corrupt, are you trying to tell me that Tim has remained unscathed? Is this where the "Bill loves Hillary" comment comes in? Although you quoting lines from Princess Bride ought to tell me something right there. Maybe it is time to step up in your movies, watch something manly....

Heide
Arthur
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2003, 10:52:15 pm »

Although you quoting lines from Princess Bride ought to tell me something right there. Maybe it is time to step up in your movies, watch something manly....

Yeah, like Conan the Barbarian.  
Conan, what is best in life?

To crush your enemies,
     See them driven before you,
     And to hear the lamentation of the women.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2003, 10:52:46 pm by Arthur » Logged
editor
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2003, 11:14:21 pm »

Hello Heide:

Most of the people in Fullerton who have a conscience have left.  That includes the ex-leaders.  

I didn't trust Tim from the start, hence the "Who are the Wolves" article.  http://geftakysassembly.com/Wolves.html

Tim is showing his true colors.  Think about it:  He tells me that he has tried to contact Judy, when in fact the "contact" was two years ago!  Then, after getting some pressure, he writes her a lame letter.

He said he is "ashamed" of his family, yet he has been angling since day one to rise up and continue his father's work.

Here is a paradox,  Tim says he is ashamed of his father's behavior, yet he thinks his father's system should continue, with him at the helm!

Anyone who involves themselves in this deserves what is coming.  

I am not worried about Tim, and feel no need to try to stop him, as I did with George.  I am quite confident that sudden destruction will visit Tim, David and their Father.  

Anyway,  the reason Tim is being re-instated is because Richard Santian, and Gilbert  (forgot his last name) have asked him to.  Tim has apparently agreed to serve in this way.

May the Lord repay him according to his deeds.

Brent
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2003, 10:35:23 am »

Dear Heide,

"You don't seem excited, my little muffet."

One more from princess bride.  Thought you might like it.

"Are my methods unsound?"

"I see no method, sir."

That one's from Apocalypse Now if you want manly movies.  I think it pertains quite nicely to this thread.   Grin  Grin

"We're both professionals. But this is personal. You...are done."

That one was from Die Hard.  I thought it fit nicely.   Grin  

"We're probably just wasting fuel."

"We win... you lose!  Mission Accomplished!"

Those two were from Rambo.  Is that enough manly movie quotes for you, Heidi?  Good night.   Grin  Grin

« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 10:38:51 am by Luke Robinson » Logged
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2003, 10:57:47 am »

Maybe it is time to step up in your movies, watch something manly....

WOW!! YOU CAN READ MINDS?!!  THIS IS AWESOME!!  OK...I KNOW THIS NEXT ONE WILL STUMP YOU!! WHAT DID I EAT...FOR LUNCH TODAY?  I MEAN IF YOU KNOW ALL THE MOVIES I WATCH, MAYBE YOU CAN ANSWER THAT LAST QUESTION!!  
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2003, 01:07:06 pm »

...Luke, I am your father.

--Darth Vader
Heide

Email
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2003, 12:22:35 am »

Thanks Brent for the input, I was wondering how it came to be and if it was true.
Heide

Email
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2003, 12:24:48 am »

Luke, let me guess what you may have had for lunch... A slice of quiche and a glass of milk? Maybe some cookies for dessert?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: