AssemblyBoard
May 05, 2024, 05:22:56 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IT TRUE!?!  (Read 13763 times)
freebird

Email
« on: January 25, 2003, 11:09:25 am »

Good question.......I predict this one will go up in flames!
freebird

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2003, 11:11:04 am »

Or is it just a big pity-party?
freebird

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2003, 11:26:55 am »

But don't ask any hard questions.  You might hurt the poor little leading brothers.  They might be afraid to come onto this site.
freebird

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2003, 11:27:50 am »

I mean, their influence never hurt anyone else.
freebird

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2003, 11:28:12 am »

Boo-Hoo.
freebird

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2003, 12:00:15 pm »

Indeed!  This is what all should be asking.

Of course, the Boo-Hoo's will be along here any moment now.

karensanford

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2003, 12:01:27 pm »

sniff, sniffle..stifled SOB.

Lips sealed
freebird

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2003, 12:03:33 pm »

Oh now you did it!  You just hurt someone's feelings!
karensanford

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2003, 12:11:08 pm »

I have to go to bed now.  Cry  Rob is making me.  He says I'm an internet junkie.

I wanted to stay up with you guys...

BOO HOO!!
freebird

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2003, 12:12:17 pm »

WAAHH!  WAHHH! Cry
freebird

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2003, 10:20:45 pm »

Is what true?
Rob Kazarinoff

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2003, 11:25:07 am »

For anybody who's goal it is to have a sound beliefs and clear thoughts, nothing is more helpful than adverse criticism.  It's called REALITY. However, there is a state of mind that continues to hold on to and refuses to question it's perspective in spite of the clear evidence presented by adverse critics.  It's called DELUSION.

Christ came speaking the TRUTH.  It was religious men who refused to own they were lost and separated themselves from Him by their system of religion.  These men, looked up to by others as leaders, were told that harlots and tax collectors had better hopes of heaven than themselves.

"How often would I have gathered thy children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and AND YE WOULD NOT."

Again, the term is DELUSION
Heide

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2003, 06:21:37 am »

Oh cool!!!  Is this where I get to make my comments about counterfeit christianity and I think we gave them too much information of how to look more christian than cult? Does anyone see any fruit of repentance out of this sham?
editor
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2003, 07:26:15 am »

Dear Heide Smiley

How can you say, "I am clueless," and then say, "Does anyone see any fruit of repentance out of this sham?"   Huh

To answer your questions:

1.) What is going on in SLO is that a few very confused people are coming to realize that they are free.  At the same time, a few very confused people are trying to get a terminally ill patient to rise up and labor, even as before.  In short, some have seen that it is over, while others hope and pray that new wine can indeed go into old wineskins.  If any part of the group is to coninue in SLO, which should not be a priority, then the entire old system must be razed.  This has not occurred as of right now.  Things are not perfect in SLO, or anywhere else, with the exception of Champaign, Ill, which has totally disbanded.  However, they are radically different, and there is right now the best opportunity to make the right choices.  Some say it should go faster.  Others say, "Be patient."  However,  if this is of God, it will go forth in his timing.  It is not over.

2.) As for people not contacting you Heide,  this is a real shame.  They did call you a liar, I heard it myself.  The leaders should be ashamed of themselves for not immediately contacting you.  This illustrates a problem.  They know that George is gone, and understand that many bad things happened "on their watch," but they fail to come to grips with their complicity in the matter.  The prospect of admitting we are wrong, when we so adamantly proclaimed our righteousness, and slandered our enemies is a very large piece of humble pie.  You can't eat this big of a piece all at once, but you must start with the first bite, so to speak.  They sit at the table, and are holding their forks, but they haven't really started eating, except for Ray and Danny.

3.) The leadership must step down.

The entire SLO group came to Calvary SLO this AM, and many of them were totally blessed.  God is working, but things are not finished.

Heide?  I will personally let them know that you deserve a serious apology, but it is unlikely that you will get it until 1-3 happen.

Brent

Heide

Email
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2003, 11:10:10 am »

Thank You Brent !

I didn't know exactly what to say without having all the facts...

Thanks again for the website!

Heide
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: