AssemblyBoard
May 05, 2024, 08:31:00 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Important Message to Bay Area Saints  (Read 12968 times)
freebird

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2003, 09:42:10 am »

YEEEEEEAAAHHH   BAAAAABY!!! Grin
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2003, 09:45:08 am »

Garth, I'm not sure JesusFreak's posts should count towards a new title or promotion! Maybe the editor should step in and make a judgement call!
freebird

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2003, 09:47:52 am »

He is worthy of disqualification.  He isn't even writing words.  Outer-darkness for him!
retread

Email
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2003, 10:31:55 am »

He is worthy of disqualification.  He isn't even writing words.  Outer-darkness for him!

Our brother JF needs to be reminded of the word of the GM:

But when ye post, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
 Grin
« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 10:33:21 am by retread » Logged
editor
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2003, 11:31:32 am »

Garth, Retread.  

Posters, you speak truth.  Garth, you have pleased the GM, and you are now, again, the minister of Anger and Vitriole.

The GM forgives you for being late to the ANOP.

Enjoy your new/old title!  Well done!

Editor, servant of the GM...etc.  

(my wife is warning me, NOT to start down this path again.  But she actually has a good sense of humor and really enjoyed the ANOP.  In fact, that pretty much was the only time she posted until recently.....honey?  Can I do this?  "Brent, I warned you, they're all going to start acting silly now!) Wink
Kay

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2003, 01:11:10 am »

I would like to request mercy and grace for my bored errant son who posted way too much withought thought and substance..... I think he's seen the error of his ways.
Thank you most honorable moderater.
Teresa
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: