AssemblyBoard
May 04, 2024, 06:39:53 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Malone for President  (Read 14098 times)
wolverine

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2003, 02:46:36 am »

Sebastion,

I prefer Mr. Clown...

thank you...

JohnMaloneFan
SugarMagnolia

Email
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2003, 08:30:37 am »

Paul, I think fun is great, but not when you're having it at someone else's expense.  Paul, I'm not suggesting that you are posting these messages in a spirit of hatred or vindictiveness.  But you are not showing the love of God to John.  Ask yourself, would Jesus post that?  Paul, as a 19 year old I know that immaturity and foolishness come very naturally for young men.  Let's not let em though.

P.S. No, I will not chill
SugarMagnolia

Email
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2003, 08:32:48 am »

Sorry if I sounded preachy on that last post, but it did need to be said.
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2003, 11:39:58 am »

Dear Ben:

Well, this thread has really gotten sticky.  Okay, first of all.  Paul is having a great time writing on this site.  He's laughing and smiling and having a great old time.  Look, in no way is he trying to offend John and in no way is he serious.  I wouldn't call it having fun at John's expense.  Why?  Because if I know John, he is not bothered by this thread in the least.  If you would have dropped it, this thread would eventually roll on to the second page, where no one would bother looking for it.  But now it has gotten all serious.

So Ben, forget about it.  Paul is doing fine.  This is a small thing so just let it go.  

Also, if we are going to say what would Jesus post...I don't think He would post at all.  Why?  Because it just isn't worth the time.  And it doesn't seem to be helping.

Keep writing Ben.  Don't get the wrong idea about Paul.  He is not being immature and foolish.  Just satirical.

A Brother in Christ,

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2003, 11:52:16 am »

WOW!

My brother has a pretty sweet title!  KEEPER OF THE FLAMES!! wow.

wolverine

Email
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2003, 01:41:05 pm »

Ben my dear man,

Pull the stick out and just walk...walk in freedom...not like its still there...

P.S.
"Self, would Jesus post that?"
"Yes."

P.P.S.  
As keeper of the flames, I put you in time-out so you can cool off, you poor guy...

BrentTr0ckmanandJohnMaloneFan
« Last Edit: February 06, 2003, 01:42:05 pm by Paul Robinson » Logged
editor
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2003, 08:51:19 pm »

Paul

If you keep up this absolutely brilliant posting, you will soon have a title that demonstates your nearness to the GM.  Don't get all proud now.

Brent
SugarMagnolia

Email
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2003, 05:45:56 am »

Paul and Luke, check your messages.  I decided to take this conversation off the board.  I feel it will better serve both of us.
wolverine

Email
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2003, 06:42:58 am »

Ben, I received no message from you...

BrentTr0ckmanFan
SugarMagnolia

Email
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2003, 12:52:01 am »

Dang, I must've sent it to Luke twice.  Well, I really don't want to write it all out again.  Luke, could you send a copy to your bro.  Thanks dude.
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2003, 12:55:55 am »

Uh, Ben my friend, I never got the message either.  Sorry.
wolverine

Email
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2003, 11:54:30 am »

Maybe you sent it to John Malone three times...oh, no...here we go again...

BenMathewsFan
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: