WELCOME TO SATAN'S NEST AT http://www.geftakysassembly.com

(1/3) > >>

Shanon:
Dear Christian,
please remember that the enemy is like a roaring lion walking around seeking whom he may devour. He is the Master Liar.  
As for the authors of this web site: Ps.2, why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing?..for He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision & Ps.5, there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue...
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Adios.  

Eulaha L. Long:
Shannon,

You can beleive what you believe.  The GA website has brought about repentance in the Assembly.  You can call it what you want to, but why don't you give us your REAL name?  Are you too chicken?

editor:
Hello There Shannon!

I think you are taking Psalm 2 out of context.  The Psalm is not referring to George Geftakys and his organization as,  "The Lord and against His Annointed,"

Also, we are not the nations, neither are we kings of the earth.

We are not plotting either.  All we are doing is telling the truth.  God is doing the rest.  In addition, is Shannon your real name?  Who are you, and why do you say that this is Satan's nest?

The Devil (diabolos) is the father of lies.  Have we been lying here?  If so, you should point it out so that we can correct it.

Brent

Peacefulg:
I guess that rock thrown done that dark alley found a target eh!

G

Kimberley Tobin:
Shannon:

You must ask yourself, "who is it that is lying".  You are so right that Satan is the Master Liar.  I would challenge you as to who it truly is that is lying: the Assembly and its leaders or the contributors to this website.

What on this website are "lies"?  This evidence presented here has been witnessed over the course of decades by NUMEROUS men and women, most of whom are still involved in this ministry.  They themselves are no longer saying this evidence presented are lies, why are you?  And if that is the case, you must ask yourself, if this is all not a lie, then why is it only NOW being dealt with?  

MANY people have known about this and yet, NEVER did anything about it.  And what is actually being done now?  Not much.  Certainly not biblical remedies.  Read your bible.  What is to be done for those who have sinned in this manner.  Read 2 Corinthians.  The Corinthians made a real clearing of themselves in the matter.  That is what must be done in this situation.  

Until then, this website will continue to bring to light the deeds of darkness.  And let's talk about wickedness.  Any man who can for decades know about his daughter in laws' and granddaughters' beatings and leave the situation untreated, is wicked.  Any man who, being a shepherd of the Lords people, and who upon being informed of such matters taking place and yet does NOTHING to rectify and get help for the victims, is wicked.  Any man who lies and covers up to maintain the status quo and his reputation, is wicked.  Any man or woman who has been thus named by Rachel and Judy and others, fits this description and is thus disqualified from service as a shepherd of the Lords people in any capacity and FOREVER.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  And continue to pray for the Lord's people and their deliverance from wicked and ungodly men.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page