AssemblyBoard
May 04, 2024, 03:06:14 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY AND HELLO!!!  (Read 3021 times)
Gordon

Email
« on: January 23, 2003, 11:10:02 pm »

Hey Christine! Eulaha! Eric! Arthur!!

Ok, long post. I, as much as anyone else, am free, and want to say I know alot of us got hurt in this who shindig, and I praise God has done something to correct everything. I believe now is the time of healing and accountability. But I want to catch up all the things to encourage you all.

Arthur - man, I missed this guy. He was my roomate, workmate on website and he and I had great discussion of Christ. Arthur I still remember the money you let me borrow for me first car! Thank you brother! I just sold it and it now has 240,000 miles and still going! Congrads on being a dad!!! Yeh Bro!

Eric - man, all I can say you made me laugh. Shelia is a wonderwoman...all your kids..seeing them was sooooo good.

Christina V - Hi girl!!! Send me an email when you can and update me on your life!!! I missed you too!!!

Brent - The Aragorn in all this...thank you. Enuff said.

Eulaha - I missed you too. I remembered Eulaha sucked it up at a conference and really came through cooking in the kitchen. Gurrrl, you got spunk. I know you were hurting but what a servant she was!!! You go gurrrl!!

Lastly, I know alot of us are searching our hearts but let's remember the things that CANNOT BE TAKEN away by man's sin or the disillusionment of this life. We have things in Christ that neither thief, nor robbers can take away. It's the ABC's of Christ.

ABC's of what we have in Christ

A - We're Accepted by Christ
B - We're Blessed by Christ
C- We're Chosen in Christ
D- We've been Delivered by Christ
E- We're Exalted in Him
F- We have his Forgiveness
G- We have his Grace
H- We have his Hope
I- We have an Inheritance
J- We have Justice in Christ
K- We're Kept by him
L- We're Loved by him
M- We have Mercy
N- We've been brought Near
O- We're made One
P- We have his Peace
Q- We're Quickened by his spirit
R- We've been Redeemed
S- We have his Salvation
T- We are Triumphant
U- We are United in him
V- We have his Victory
X, Y, Z - See you on the other side to find out what this and a million other things that will be seen.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: