AssemblyBoard
May 04, 2024, 11:09:41 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian Family Journal  (Read 5771 times)
retread

Email
« on: January 22, 2003, 07:42:02 am »

Does anybody know if the "Christian Family Journal" website is now history, or if it is just temporarily offline.  It was up a few days ago.  I checked today to see if the "Geftakys Family Testimony" was still the same, but I now get "You are not authorized to view this page" errors.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 07:51:44 am by retread » Logged
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 09:19:17 am »

If Andrew Bransby (hey ex-housemate praying for you and family) is reading this board anytime soon, he could address that.

From what I have been hearing about the Beach, I would not be shocked if he took it down, or asked that it be taken down.

Later,
G

Arthur
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 09:24:20 am »

Well I just tried going there,

http://www.christianfamilyjournal.com/

No dice.
ptemplin7

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 09:29:34 pm »

Try this:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/assembly/theassemblyvisitor.html

I think its a copy of what was there....
Andrew Bransby

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 10:02:22 pm »

Christian Family Journal is officially offline.  As for HB we are so excited about getting together as brothers in the whole assembly and searching the scriptures for what God wants in His church.  God has overturned it and we are in His hands.  Ez. 21:24-27
If you have any questions, ask me.
Andrew
Bob Sturnfield

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2003, 10:53:23 pm »

Andrew, as hard as these times are, it is good news.  Like Paul I rejoice:

2 Cor 7:9  Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
10  For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

And I am praying that this will also be true:

11  For observe this very thing, that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, what clearing of yourselves, what indignation, what fear, what vehement desire, what zeal, what vindication! In all things you proved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2003, 11:39:57 pm »

Hey Andrew, how are you doing, I knew you would be out there watching!  Wink

Later,
G
ptemplin7

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2003, 06:45:48 am »

Andrew and others,

DO let us know how God leads you! So we can all rejoice together.

Paris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: