AssemblyBoard
May 04, 2024, 03:24:47 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: planned randomness  (Read 3429 times)
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« on: May 25, 2005, 07:28:28 am »

All:

Since Brent and Joe have a good non-Assembly story going, I thought I would make a place on the web for words and phrases connected by sound and not necessarily by meaning --a stream of consciousness with the rocks and algae stacked in a halfway ordered manner.

I 've fallen off the deep end and can't get up.....I'm down...down in the brown..down with the clown....in the town...don't frown or fall off your crown...

Royal Crown cola...me and my RC.....what's good enough for other folks ain't good enough for me.....3rd cola...3rd party...3rd member..3rd strike...on a bike...on a turnpike....the legislature legislated me....the judicial judged me and the executive executed me.....

I've died and gone to the seminar.....someone please kill me again!   If this is heaven then Jesus MUST be somewhere(s) else....

Off the wall?  Off what wall?  Are we talking about a painting, or cobwebs or frisbee in the house?  Any games played inside will be "off the wall".   But are we playing a game?  And what is its name?  Is it "recess" for the rest of my life?  Or will I be inside four walls once again, throwing my ball against the wall, dreaming that I'm outside?

Back in the saddle?  More like "addled off my saddle", but let's continue...

If you think you see a string, please continue the thread.....it will be up to me or future comers to watch how it all unravels........

Matt Sciaini
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 08:45:02 pm »

Angry football navigate the charmed alligators vision, and mystify the
magnet,  as it's all  nothing worth not knowing in the constable's office
of broken dreams. Oh, how fervently cry the 16 OZ cups at Jack in the
Box for knowledge of coaxial fusion, metaphor of jumping jacks at dawn
in the jungle where laughing pinto beans meet for dinner twice daily.

Melting wooden gophers hypnotized by green lightning criticize the uniform
velocity of unanimous decision decided by Tweety Bird. Frantic parakeets
in komodos voice duplicity in the stagnant confines of comic book convention
attendees consciences like a teabag at a seminar. Peek the preakness needs
no useful brass nozzle, instead curtsy before a general.

Any questions? (Opinions Welcome)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:01:36 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 08:24:13 am »

Uhhhhh....

Before a general or before a colonel, you mean.......but corn is as corn does.......and corn dogs as only corn dogs can....or is it canned corn dogs?  Give Farmer John a run for his money and Chicago Harv's a run for his grill......and I don't mean the front of his '58 Buick, either (that's with an "e", by the way) 

e, e, the silent e, does not talk but changes other's speech.  It makes honest characters out of otherwise shifty letters.

But then again, who wants to write about earthquakes, or walk through the sand dune country?

I have been through the dessert on a horse with no taste, and I'm glad because it was all to my gain...

In the dessert you can't remember your game, cause there ain't no one with a measuring tape (with no apologies to America)......

Nor anyone with a scale.......

Let's run........eating kites for breakfast might be fun if the buttons on R2D2 can't be found.   Can bananas really peel themselves in the fifth dimension?  Would I like to see that?  Would I?  Certainly not.  They would turn black as quick as you please in the Arctic.

Let's hear the song of the banana....I have been part of a dessert in the last course of this meal.....and it's good though I don't have a brain....for in the dessert you're covered in ice cream.....you are merely part of a bigger scheme.........Baskin Robbins might be his name, and making stuff full of calories and taste is his game. 

Maybe ice cream made from something alive would be good....why not broccoli ice cream, or turnip ice cream, or mushroom/onion/veal ice cream? 

I don't know but I've been told........some of the best cures are made from mold. 

Yeah.....mold ice cream.....!!!!!  Aesthetic pharmaceuticals, your time has come!!!!!

I can just see it now......anti-cholesterol medicine that tastes like tater tots.......low sodium stuff that tastes like fish & chips.....

Or how about this one.....breakfast colas?   

Remember.....it's not what you learn after you know it all that really counts, but how far you can go in the eyes of others with the small amount of knowledge you possess.   Most people are impressed by buzzwords and data spouters.  Relatively few people listen to what is NOT being said by said disseminaters of "knowledge". 

who wants to follow in the train of this thread?.................
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: