New Info on David Geftakys

<< < (3/11) > >>

M2:
Quote from: skeptic on August 04, 2005, 01:56:41 am

How is it that David finds the means to support himself, let alone his fiance?  Did the "Work" send him that much cash, that he can still live off of it?

I wouldn't worry too much about Edna.  She will find out that this fish hasn't got what she wants, and that his past would indicate a bumpy ride in the future.  Certainly some of the other men she is entertaining are better suited to her goals!

I know of two of these Filipina Internet marriages, both of which involve men who are around 25 years older than their brides.  The men are soon as docile as lambs and their brides rule over them with an iron hand, obtaining airfare and housing for family members who immigrate to the US as soon as possible. 

I don't think David could/would provide this service for Lady Edna!

Also, is it possible that there is another David Edward Geftakys, who attends the Maritime academy?  It certainly doesn't seem likely, neither does it seem likely that someone planted this info, although either are possible. 

It would be nice to ba able to verify this information.

the skeptics's skeptic

Who is this masked man? or is it woman?  8)

Marcia

Oscar:
Skeptic,

You said,

"I wouldn't worry too much about Edna.  She will find out that this fish hasn't got what she wants, and that his past would indicate a bumpy ride in the future.  Certainly some of the other men she is entertaining are better suited to her goals!"

Unless you know more than the rest of us, this is nothing more than slander.  In fact, we cannot be certain that this whole thing isn't a hoax.  If it is legit, we still don't know anything about this girl.

Thomas Maddux

skeptic:
Quote from: Tom Maddux on August 04, 2005, 10:33:08 pm

Skeptic,

You said,
Unless you know more than the rest of us, this is nothing more than slander.  In fact, we cannot be certain that this whole thing isn't a hoax.  If it is legit, we still don't know anything about this girl.

Thomas Maddux

Well, in your case, it's entirely possible for almost anyone on the board to more to know more....

Nevertheless, if you read my post you will see that I caution people that it may not be legit...but then, you probably didn't read what I posted for information, only for an angle to educate and inform the board members.

If you look at the dating sites, read between the lines, listen to the phone calls, read the testimonies...you will see that many of these women have several men to choose from.  Certainly she is isn't going to turn down good opportunities waiting for a middle aged man to graduate from school!

This hardly qualifies for slander, quite the opposite, perfesser.

You need to wear an aluminium foil deflector beanie, triple thickness.  Obviously, you are under the influence of Psychotronic mind control.

the skeptic's skeptic

M2:
I don't know who this skeptic person is Tom, but I like his/her POV.  Maybe you suffer from the same malady as MarkC does, in that if you don't read/post regularly you miss the flow and sense of the BB communication.  Or if you do, read regularly, you just simply missed the point due to information overload or something.

respectfully,
Marcia

skeptic:
Quote from: Marcia on August 05, 2005, 01:43:45 am

I don't know who this skeptic person is Tom, but I like his/her POV. Maybe you suffer from the same malady as MarkC does, in that if you don't read/post regularly you miss the flow and sense of the BB communication. Or if you do, read regularly, you just simply missed the point due to information overload or something.

respectfully,
Marcia

In the spirit of being helful, may I suggest this for Tom?

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/alumeyes.jpg

the skeptic's skeptic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page