Starrs, Tammie M, Bradburys

(1/3) > >>

AaronC:
Has anyone heard from Nora, Tammie M or the Starr family (San Diego)?

What about the Bradburys (West LA)?

Gigi (Fullerton)?

arusso:
Aaron,
Hi!  I just spoke to Nora today.  Her, Shane & their kids are living in Colorado and doing Great!  Tammy went to Oregon sev'l months ago to help the Fraziers with the work there.  Tammy has just decided to leave, but I suspect she will stay in the Oregon area since she has family there.  Personally, however, I have not talked to Tammy recently.
Hey, say hi to Tanya for me.

_Lucy

shinchy:
I remember Tammy from when I was in the San Diego assembly. I miss her a lot along with David Brown.

I've seen Tim Starr from time to time at SDSU. It's been ages since I've seen his parents or his siblings.

I've been out of touch with Shane forever and also his brother Shawn and Allison.

Does anyone know about where Mauricio Rojas is?

Any of the people above, please e-mail me at shinichi_e@hotmail.com

Shin Evans

d3z:
Tammie moved back to Oregon (family is there).  I haven't been in touch with her, but others have.

Bob and Sherrie live about a mile from my house.  They seem to be doing well.  I see them periodically.  In fact, I went over and fixed Sherrie's washing machine just last week :).

Mauricio is around.  I still get mail for him, occasionally.  I don't know if he has email or web access.  He was comming to my church (Community Bible Church of San Diego) for a while.

Dave

shinchy:
Quote from: David Brown on April 07, 2004, 10:04:08 am

Tammie moved back to Oregon (family is there).  I haven't been in touch with her, but others have.

Bob and Sherrie live about a mile from my house.  They seem to be doing well.  I see them periodically.  In fact, I went over and fixed Sherrie's washing machine just last week :).

Mauricio is around.  I still get mail for him, occasionally.  I don't know if he has email or web access.  He was comming to my church (Community Bible Church of San Diego) for a while.

Dave

Give Mauricio and Bob & Sherrie my regards.

Shin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page