AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 02:20:17 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY CHATTING ABOUT THINGS  (Read 106942 times)
summer007

Email
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2005, 11:47:16 pm »

In all honesty I guess I can really be a hypocrite. I've certainly crossed over into others boundaries,(well they invited me) Just don't croos into mine. So I'm kind of selfish too, but this was never meant to be a confessional.  God Bless Summer.
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2005, 11:53:53 pm »

In all honesty I guess I can really be a hypocrite. I've certainly crossed over into others boundaries,(well they invited me) Just don't croos into mine. So I'm kind of selfish too, but this was never meant to be a confessional.  God Bless Summer.

We just want to know what is wrong with you so you can avail yourself of all that the state has to offer.

Do you have a table that needs overturning? One with money?  Wink
summer007

Email
« Reply #152 on: May 08, 2005, 11:57:23 pm »

Bel, How did you know? I always keep several "scapegoats" as you called them, there out-back, there names are blame, blame, blame and blame they really come in handy if I have a twinge of gasp, guilt!  Thank-You Summer.
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2005, 12:00:17 am »

I am trying to help you, and you insult me.  I just  bought shares of Sepracor, the maker of Lunesta.  Why don't you take some and get a nap?

The only way a person can deal with certain problems is to access resources.  They will help you understand why you will never be normal, and will help you learn to live like a person who has problems.

No one should be expected to overcome problems.  We should just accept them, and let them define who we are for the rest of our lives.  

My name is Brent, and I have OCD.  I'm getting  better, but I know I'll have this problem for the rest of my life.

What is Lunesta? A mattress with moon print? All..zzzzzzz...I want........zzzzzzzz is a mattress and an excuse to sleep during working hours.............
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2005, 12:01:41 am »

Bel, How did you know? I always keep several "scapegoats" as you called them, there out-back, there names are blame, blame, blame and blame they really come in handy if I have a twinge of gasp, guilt!  Thank-You Summer.

Ah.......she's a blamer!!!

What does the state have for her, Brente?
summer007

Email
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2005, 12:22:20 am »

Shhhh...don't tell anyone Matt's locked out of the BB he's visiting his Grandma in San Diego and cannot get access. He's so sweet and his nephew the new baby is beautiful. Boy if I was 20 years younger, is Matt as cute as he sounds? anyone know? Summer.
editor
« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2005, 12:47:07 am »

Ah.......she's a blamer!!!

What does the state have for her, Brente?

Hmmm,

there are a number of programs and resources that can be accessed.  I want to get you partnered up with a benefits co-ordinator, who can fill out all the forms for you, and get you access to the resources you qualify for.  We have a number of programs, and portals of entry.  Some people need "share of cost," but there are ways of working around that, especially if you quit your job.  We'll partner together with several different community resource programs, and get you some long-term temporary assistance.

Probably most of your problem is from being victimized by George.  The BB here is a good support group for that.  Lot's of folks here are still getting over it.

There could be other problems as well, so we'll get you some classes and psych evals.  Any treatment needed will be covered.  Do you need a live-in recovery program?

You probably have a learning disability.  If that's the case, you should take classes.  You won't have to stand in line to get your classes, however.  You'll be at the top of the list because of the disability.  You'll also be given a longer time to complete assignments than other students, and can make up exams you miss.  (This is 100% true, BTW.  That's exactly how it works in real-life.)

If you need tutoring, we'll help you access that.

Hopefully, you are pregnant.  If that's the case, we can get you an abortion.  If you don't have good enough sense to do that, we'll get you set up for Healthy Families, WIC, AFDC and State daycare.    After the baby is born, we'll access the resources that get you diapers, formula, clothes, toys, car seats, etc.

As long as you're having these problems, we'll be there to take care of everything.

You can count on the fact that it will never change.  You'll always just get by, but never need to worry about failing.  We won't let that happen.

If  you know any people who have problems who AREN'T accessing the resources, please let them know that there is an alternative to having to support themselves.

brents
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 12:55:19 am by Brent T » Logged
summer007

Email
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2005, 01:03:15 am »

Matt's an Indian, well part Indian that means he may know how to rope and tye goats, could be useful. I'm going to think this over first and he's close by, he's in the state, the state, ya know I just might need my head examined, no I'm just going to repent right now.  Summer  p.s. I was just trying to play match-maker.
editor
« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2005, 01:07:21 am »

Matt's an Indian, well part Indian that means he may know how to rope and tye goats, could be useful. I'm going to think this over first and he's close by, he's in the state, the state, ya know I just might need my head examined, no I'm just going to repent right now.  Summer  p.s. I was just trying to play match-maker.

Matt's an Indian?  do you realiize the benefits he can access?

Brents
summer007

Email
« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2005, 01:18:38 am »

Mama Mia figuro..I may have to rope and tie him myself, forget the state. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Thanks Brent, I just was'nt thinking of all the lovely benefits and grants I can access. Blessings Summer.
summer007

Email
« Reply #160 on: May 09, 2005, 01:41:24 am »

Okay maybe this has gone too far. Its the Lord who daily loads us with benefits, not the state or any other such thing, Just having a little fun.  Summer.  p.s. It's ok to have fun eh?
editor
« Reply #161 on: May 09, 2005, 01:42:44 am »

Okay maybe this has gone too far. Its the Lord who daily loads us with benefits, not the state or any other such thing, Just having a little fun.  Summer.  p.s. It's ok to have fun eh?

Yes, it is fun.  And it's OK.

summer007

Email
« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2005, 01:50:59 am »

Thanks Brent I was just getting ready to slay blame. I'll save her for a worse offence. whew...Summer
summer007

Email
« Reply #163 on: May 09, 2005, 01:58:07 am »

Well I'll be busy for a while watching "Pocahontus" I know , oh brother....Summer.
M2
« Reply #164 on: May 09, 2005, 03:54:12 am »

A bit of advice to the three stooges here, BATs 'n belfry 'n summer,

Do NOT call Dr. Laura for advice?  She might tell it to straight and then .... Cry

Marcia

PS.  I did not know that Matt was Indian.  Where did you get that summer??
MM
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
  Print  

Jump to: