AssemblyBoard
May 05, 2024, 05:43:16 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Locking out members of this board  (Read 19528 times)
editor
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2004, 09:38:19 am »

. . . I used my own good judgement and banned him for being annoying, boorish, and taking up storage space on the server.

Brent

*gulp!*

Guess my time here is about up, huh? Shocked

S

Hi Scott

If you posted your last message about 50 times, and never responded to anything, or said anything else, I would also ban you.

If I started posting a few verses, with no comments, and no context, over and over and over Brian would ban me too.  Soon, we will all be banned.  We are all hypocrits, sinners, losers, bitter, victims, etc.  Perhaps it is best if we read Testimony to Jesus again.

Brent
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 09:40:57 am by Brent A. Tr0ckman » Logged
Oscar

Email
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2004, 12:01:07 am »

While I sure as hell don't agree with a good portion of what is voiced, I am mature enough to address the issues in a peaceful manner; ripe not with a focus to change opinions, but to present alternative perspectives for other people’s consideration (the same reason I choose to read what other people have to say).  

lucas

Lucas,

I have some wonderful news for you...Jesus died for our sins.  Therefore, Hell is no longer sure.

God bless,
Thomas Maddux
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 12:04:37 am by Tom Maddux » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: