AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 12:12:48 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CREATIVE WRITING  (Read 5003 times)
lenore

Email
« on: March 10, 2005, 03:12:04 am »

Words by Lenore

Editing by Brent
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 01:22:17 am by Brent T » Logged
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 07:46:37 pm »

This is a great thread for this: Thanks

Once upon a time, there was a lake, with a great many residence on this lake. It was a lake to come to for reflections, inner searching, & sharing. Many of the residence have experience something awful. They were all part of a great sea. This sea had many monsters, including a dragon. This dragon had many heads, one head was evil and secretive, until some of servants of the dragon, vanished the dragon. The sea kingdom of the dragon has been shaken down, with many of the servants fleeing, some believe the one of the heads of the dragon was good, and worth preserving, because this head, produced a teaching that inspired, and growth in the concept that came out of that head.
Those servants, who vanished the dragon, are also servants who were under the teachings of the dragon, and learned a great many attitudes during their time at the sea kingdom.
There was a servant who formed a colony on the lake, open the door to many of the servants who have come out of sea, wounded, scarred, & confused, to meet together and discuss their experience, to help in the process of healing. The door was open to all that was willing to come. Or was it open to all.

One day while many of the residence where busy with doing something else, the lake seem to be a quiet place, to come to meditate, and do a little fishing.
The was this one particular mouse, who putting out a line of inquires into the lake.
The is also a cat on the lake, every time the mouse would come to the lake, this cat was there to pounce, waiting for a time to trap the mouse.  The mouse just wanted to do a little fishing, to see what was biting, the mouse dropped the line, and it wasn't a fish that bite the line.  It was the cat.  The cat, who was ready to pounce the mouse, grabbed the bait.
The cat accused the mouse of playing a game yet wasn't the cat playing a game of hid and seek with the mouse. If the cat didn't want to fish with the mouse, why did the cat bite onto the line? If the mouse was playing a game, did the cat have to play the game?

The mouse is wondering what kind of the fish that was really on the line.
It was definitely a bottom feeder; it must have been that catfish.

THE END.

Author: tender
M2
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 09:11:23 pm »

This is a great thread for this: Thanks

Once upon a time, there was a lake, with a great many residence on this lake. It was a lake to come to for reflections, inner searching, & sharing. Many of the residence have experience something awful. They were all part of a great sea. This sea had many monsters, including a dragon. This dragon had many heads, one head was evil and secretive, until some of servants of the dragon, vanished the dragon. The sea kingdom of the dragon has been shaken down, with many of the servants fleeing, some believe the one of the heads of the dragon was good, and worth preserving, because this head, produced a teaching that inspired, and growth in the concept that came out of that head.
Those servants, who vanished the dragon, are also servants who were under the teachings of the dragon, and learned a great many attitudes during their time at the sea kingdom.
There was a servant who formed a colony on the lake, open the door to many of the servants who have come out of sea, wounded, scarred, & confused, to meet together and discuss their experience, to help in the process of healing. The door was open to all that was willing to come. Or was it open to all.

One day while many of the residence where busy with doing something else, the lake seem to be a quiet place, to come to meditate, and do a little fishing.
The was this one particular mouse, who putting out a line of inquires into the lake.
The is also a cat on the lake, every time the mouse would come to the lake, this cat was there to pounce, waiting for a time to trap the mouse.  The mouse just wanted to do a little fishing, to see what was biting, the mouse dropped the line, and it wasn't a fish that bite the line.  It was the cat.  The cat, who was ready to pounce the mouse, grabbed the bait.
The cat accused the mouse of playing a game yet wasn't the cat playing a game of hid and seek with the mouse. If the cat didn't want to fish with the mouse, why did the cat bite onto the line? If the mouse was playing a game, did the cat have to play the game?

The mouse is wondering what kind of the fish that was really on the line.
It was definitely a bottom feeder; it must have been that catfish.

THE END.

Author: tender

Now here's a piece of fiction that is stranger than fiction.

We've got a dragon that inspired the sea kingdom.  He even said things that were worth preserving.  The bible does say that even satan appears as an angel of light.

Then there is this cat and mouse game going on.  Looks like the mouse has been influenced by the dragon because it mistakes the fish for a catfish.

Marcia
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 09:36:13 pm »

Sounds like "Tom & Jerry", but I don't remember a dragon in that cartoon.
editor
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 12:46:56 am »

Tenderhearted,

I name thee  WINDBAG  (all caps)

Your stories suck, your questions are transparent in their silliness, and it is obvious you are trying to make a point about how poorly you, or someone close to you, was treated on the BB. 

Why don't you come out and say it instead of putting us through this tedious game? 

In another one of your stupid random questions of the day you asked, "What does it mean, True Colors?"  Well, as you might know it means honesty, first and foremost.  Why don't you show your true colors?  I certainly am.

Brent aka THE CAT.

BTW, cats eat mice. That's they way God made them.

Did I ever tell you the story about the calm lake, where everything was going really well until a mouse started dumping sewage into lake? 
editor
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 01:12:40 am »

Tenderhearted,

I name thee  WINDBAG  (all caps)

Your stories suck, your questions are transparent in their silliness, and it is obvious you are trying to make a point about how poorly you, or someone close to you, was treated on the BB. 

Why don't you come out and say it instead of putting us through this tedious game? 

In another one of your stupid random questions of the day you asked, "What does it mean, True Colors?"  Well, as you might know it means honesty, first and foremost.  Why don't you show your true colors?  I certainly am.

Brent aka THE CAT.

BTW, cats eat mice. That's they way God made them.

Did I ever tell you the story about the calm lake, where everything was going really well until a mouse started dumping sewage into lake? 

WINDBAG,

One more thing I forgot to mention in the last post:

This BB is supposed to be for all different types of people. However, one of the most annoying things is when someone only takes, always asking questions, never acknowledging the response, and NEVER CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING BESIDES DEMANDING ANSWERS TO THEIR QUESTIONS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR QUESTIONS ARE MERELY LAME ATTEMPTS AT VEILED CRITICISM!

Your posting style suggest to me that you are used to taking from people, mooching support, and demanding maintenance, while you excuse yourself entirely from doing anything for others.  That's the spirit and perspective you communicate in every single one of your posts.

No one here owes you an an answer to one of your stupid questions.  You have no right to demand that anyone here provide you with the type of environment that you prefer.  You either take it or leave it.  In the meantime, you should at least use your name.  I won't accept anonymous criticism, and I don't recommend anyone else does either. 

I will continue to mock and ridicule you, as much as I please, however.  I'll sign my name to it as well.  If you do the same, perhaps you can earn some respect.

Brent  THE CAT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: