AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 04:12:35 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Posts  (Read 2525 times)
MGov

Email
« on: June 19, 2003, 07:13:37 pm »

My Final Post

Since the BB has ground to a halt, and other reasons as well, I will not be posting anymore on this forum.  I may visit the BB if visitors are allowed in the future.

I have enjoyed the friendships I have made here, and will continue to do so with some via email.

I hope that this BB will continue be a place of healing for those who have been hurt by Geftakysism. Mark C is the best 'global moderator' for this BB, and I support him 100% in his efforts.

Some guidelines for posting that I have observed to be helpful and useful:

Arthur, you need not have been so sidetracked by Al H's exhortative post. What he had to say was valid. I suggest that you could have read it , considered/prayed about it, and then continued on with posting.  I was so enjoying the 'searching of the Scriptures'.

Sometimes, when a poster is annoying, it is possible to ignore that one on the public forum and deal with it via PMs and emails.

One's 'knowledge' of another need not 'cloud' your judgement.  Take each post on it's own merit.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now.
Love and God bless,
M

Gal 6:1 Brethren, even if a man is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, lest you too be tempted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: