AssemblyBoard
May 07, 2024, 03:08:12 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Asked Roberto For an Apology  (Read 2521 times)
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« on: February 27, 2003, 12:23:16 am »

This is a copy of the letter I wrote to Roberto Sanchez in SLO:

Roberto,

I realize that talking to you face to face would be a better idea than email, but since I am in NY and you are in CA, it's almost impossible.  Anyhoo, here goes:

You owe me an apology.

When I left the Assembly in January 2001, I talked to Zakiya candidly why I left.  I told her about the cover-up of the abuse of Judy, and I read to her segments from the book CHURCHES THAT ABUSE.  A few days later, I get a call from you.  Zakiya spoke to you about all I told her.  You told me:

1. "Didn't I tell you not to talk to anyone about why you left?"

2. "I have told Zakiya to avoid you."

3.  "You are bitter and are making up stories."

First of all, I never made any promises not to speak to people the truth of why I left.  Second, telling Zakiya to avoid me was giving her the message that I was telling her falsehoods, and that I was being divisive (none of which is true).  Lastly, I did not make up any stories, neither was I bitter.

I am asking for the following:

1. A written apology to me, asking for forgiveness and admitting your wrongdoing to me, and

2. That you talk to Zakiya and apologize to her for forbidding her to talk to me, and for telling her any false information about me.

I pray that God would humble you, and I would hear from you soon.

Eulaha Long

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: