AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 11:40:44 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Brent Responsible to lead you?  (Read 8707 times)
Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2003, 08:03:58 pm »

The individual who raised this issue with Brent is showing that he hasn't left the "assembly" mentality and, in fact, isn't on the same "page" as the rest of us.

We on this BB (for the most part) have left the assembly "dogma" and "doctrine" for mainstream christianity (which does not include "following" a leader).  The only one we are following is Jesus Christ.  Last time I checked (forgive me, it was at the end of summer that we visited Brent and his family Wink) he wasn't the messiah.  We are dialogueing here.  That is all.  Communication is a GOOD thing!  It is the "code of silence" that the assembly wants to continue that none of us will continue to be a part of.  

And guess what? Most of us do have a life now!  A wonderful, exhilerating, liberating, joyful life!  FREE FROM THE ASSEMBLY.  JOY BEYOND JOY!  
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 08:04:53 pm by Kimberley Tobin » Logged
amycahill

Email
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2003, 10:26:48 pm »

Yes, Brent.  Whatever you say, Brent.

Grin
Does this mean you'll refund my tithes...oops!  I forgot -- you have no financial accountability.  Sorry!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: