AssemblyBoard
May 05, 2024, 04:08:11 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Christianity w/o the idea of sacrifice possible ?  (Read 9689 times)
dhalitsky

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2004, 07:29:26 pm »

An apology to Al -

Al - I am truly sorry for posting material that could be interpreted as an attack on you personally, rather than an attack on a position which you often seem to instantiate.

You have done me no harm, and I hope that I have done you none.  As I have said many times here, this board is more worth posting to than many others because people here have paid a spiritual price for their current beliefs, whatever they may be.

Blessed are we all in Christ, however he has chosen to enter our hearts
David Halitsky
dhalitsky

Email
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2004, 07:31:58 pm »

A thankyou note to summer007 -

Thanks very much for the neutral cut on the affair.  I actually did NOT expect you to speak out on the matter - one of the things that can be learned here is that people can surprise you, as TomM has repeatedly mentioned to me in various posts.

Blessed are we all in Christ, regardless of how He has chosen to enter our hearts.

Dave
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: