AssemblyBoard
May 05, 2024, 06:25:35 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm waiting for answers  (Read 41051 times)
Heide

Email
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2003, 06:14:24 am »

Hi Ray,

Does this mean that you have left the SLO assembly?

I would like to know what part you played in my email that was sent out 2 years ago as to why I was leaving. The letter was addressed to you as well.

Heide
Ray Dienzo

Email
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2003, 09:33:16 am »

Heide,

As far as the e-mail you sent me about 2 years ago, I did not take it at face value. I was shocked; I could not believe that it was true. I thought that the account that Judy gave you was somehow misinterpreted or overexaggerated.

It was two years ago, therefore I don't remember actually calling people to tell them not to read it; but I was there to agree that that was the course of action to take.

Forgive me for not having the fortitude to stand up and call for a deeper investigation and for my role in trying to silence you and keeping the saints from reading the e-mail.

In light of having left the assembly, I hope to answer that in the next couple of days.

Regards
Ray
Heide

Email
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2003, 08:31:43 pm »

Hi Ray,

I appreciate this blanket statement, it tells me you might be on the right track. I can't help think about the things you left out. Slewing of character, false accusations. You made choices along the way. It wasn't just something that happened two years ago, there was fallout that you dealt with, unresponsibly.

I don't trust the leadership in SLO. I've seen what happens to women who have put their trust in leadership. I will acknowledge this but I want a face to face apology. For two years you and Laura have been unable to look me in the face when I have seen you at Farmer's Market for Outreach. I might not be able to see your heart but I can see your eyes.....
Heide
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2003, 10:21:22 pm »

Jack!!

It was good talking to you a few days ago.  And I am encouraged by your boldness to stand up for what is right! WAY TO GO BRO!!! Grin

Hello Heide, good to see you again!  How are the puppies?

Eu
Gordon

Email
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2003, 01:35:09 am »

Dear freinds,

I am determined to get on with my life and opening myself for
you to address anything in my life that I may have caused offence.

I am willing to get in touch and make things right if anything needs to
be made right. You may email me at gwbiglife@yahoo.com.  

This past Sunday, God plunged His hands into my soul at a Sunday
meeting at Calvary Chapel, which the entire SLO church went to  and
I cried my tears, pain, and failures away and came away a different
man. The joy and love for God's word is back and God is giving me
grace to move past this episode to a new journey.

Praying for you all,

Gordon
editor
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2003, 01:40:04 am »

Awesome Gordon!   Smiley Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin Cool Cool Wink Smiley Smiley Cheesy

Yes,  The Lord did visit us!  You are free!  Leap over the fence and run to green pastures!

Brent
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2003, 02:00:55 am »

Gordon,
I am so happy for you!  I agree with Brent-you are FREE in Christ!  Find those green pastures and be fed and blessed!  The Lord is doing a great work!
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2003, 02:02:47 am »

Gordon,
I am so happy for you!  I agree with Brent-you are FREE in Christ!  Find those green pastures and be fed and blessed!  The Lord is doing a great work!
Gordon

Email
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2003, 02:12:05 am »

Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Tongue

Thanks Eu, and Brent.

Sorry I ruined your shirt Brent with my tears, and snot.

I cried like a seven year old AND RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT Sunday it was very CLEAR, but this Friday is a new start. I'm attending a class on the topic of grace with a co-worker and will be making the start of a new life -- and I am in transitional stage, but this is a new start!  When God does a miracle he does it in an incredible manner: my tears, fears, my sin, my thinking, my pain were all taken away at once. I'm singing and thinking about Jesus.

I will say this, I'm glad I went through this, it makes me appreciate alot of things more and I've learned alot and hopefully I can bear witness God can remove the wickedness in any church in the world.

jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2003, 04:36:15 am »

Gordon,

Welcome to the free world!  It's much better outside the assylum walls, isn't it?

Since Friday I've been taking a break with my family in Sacramento.  I'll be back in SLO later this week.

Heide, Aaron & Tanya,

Can we get together soon?  I'd love to see you guys.

Brian Tucker,

Forgive me for the way I shunned you in San Clemente.  I didn't even have the courage to confront you personally.  Then again, if I had I would have said hurtful things I would now regret.  Anyway, my family says hi to you and your wife.

Jack
Heide

Email
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2003, 04:49:08 am »

I want everyone to be aware that Ray and Laura did try and make things right with me. I have enclosed a copy of the letter that I sent to them because I got to thinking about meeting with them and it would be one thing if what Ray had done he did himself. I hope that makes sense... Since he was acting as a Leading Brother I feel that there is a shared responsibility in his actions.

**Hi Ray & Laura,

I've been thinking about this whole thing. Ray, you offended me in the role of a Leading Brother. You stood by and slandered me corporately. What I really want is for you to read the letter of what I wrote when I left out loud at an assembly meeting. I want the assembly in SLO to know that I didn't lie, I didn't overexaggerate a story, I didn't make anything up, I wasn't decietful or full of bitterness. I want you to look those sheep in the eyes and explain how you could use slander as a means to silence someone. I want you to acknowledge that what happened to Judy was real.

Meeting you and Laura face to face isn't the way to handle something that once was done in public. I appreciate you being willing to oblige. If Jeff is sincere in repenting perhaps this is something you both can work on.

I am going to post this to the website so others know what is going on.

Sincerely,
Heide**

So now you are up to speed on what is happening and thanks for all the emails and your thoughts!
brian

Email
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2003, 05:35:16 am »

jack,

absolutely no hard feelings on my side, and there never were. complete forgiveness. i am so glad to see you freeing yourself!

Anyway, my family says hi to you and your wife.

greetings back to them! you have a wonderful family.  Smiley
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2003, 05:36:40 am »

Below is an email I received today from a brother in SLO.

"Hello brother and sisters:

Just to inform you that the prayer meeting will be this Thursday at the
Edwards home.  Prayer Meeting for next week will be on Tuesday. Please
contact Jeff Lehmkuhl for any additional questions you might have
regarding the Prayer Meeting this week.

Lord Bless You,

__________"

I have more questions for the SLO leaders now (Ray, in light of Heide's recent posts on this thread, you are no longer off the hook regarding my initial questions.  I know this is not easy for you, but I want to help you.  It's a process.  The darkness of secrecy permeates the assembly culture, so the light that this forum provides is a good thing).

1)  Have you (the leaders in SLO) stepped down?  If not, why?  Even the leaders in Fullerton stepped down.  Much of David's abuse occured right here in SLO.

2)  Has David been excommunicated?  If not, why?

3)  Have the saints in SLO been allowed to discuss articles such as "The Code of Silence" in the meetings?  A new beginning will not be possible without showing the sheep how to recognize the Geftakian manipulation tactics that you have been taught.

Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Jack
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2003, 11:05:54 pm »

I want to add that the request not to call me is only til further notice.  This is not a blanket rejection of my friends (as I used to assume about people who have left).  I just want to direct the conversation into the light of public scrutiny.

The time has come.  I'd like to take this opportunity to give "further notice" that I am willing to take phone calls again from those who are still in the assemblies (with the exception of the former leaders).  I just needed to clear my head a little.  If I sense that something that is said on the phone needs to be posted, I'll do that.  I'm free from the system, but I'm not rejecting my friends.  I have noticed throughout the years that when people left, they were always kind to me.  I intend to do the same.

Below is my contact information.

Jack Hutchinson
hutchinsonjack@hotmail.com

Brent,

Can you give everyone here an update on the status on SLO and the progress of the former leaders regarding their clearing?  It's been 2 weeks since my last meeting in the assembly.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 12:05:37 pm by Jack Hutchinson » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: