AssemblyBoard
May 17, 2024, 05:16:32 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: GEFTAKYLYPSE NOW  (Read 30528 times)
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2005, 03:35:30 am »

URGENT... URGENT... URGENT... URGENT...[/size]

Moderators:  Please allow me to withdraw my complaint of earlier today.  I have just had a remarkable and unpleasant experience which I attribute directly to my last post on this thread, and I would not like to see it repeated, or worse.

Without going into detail, let me just say that the Amazon River smells extremely foul, contains incredibly ugly and vicious-looking life forms, and I don't even know what "thwimming turnkth" means, much less own any to bring with me on a return trip.

Respectfully,
al Hartman

P.S.-- Thanks for the farewell Twinky, Skippy! Smiley
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 03:44:27 am »

Our apologies to the readers. The post previous to the one below contained a glaring
error. "Turnkth" should have been "trunkth" and has since been corrected. Errors such as
these are completely unacceptable, and the typist has gotten a much needed hand slap.

Thank you. "GEFTAKYLYPSE NOW" managing editors.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 04:10:55 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
vernecarty
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 05:09:04 am »

(... unless the Author's transporter failed, and he wound up elsewhere.)

Most interesting. I take it you refer to that region traversed by tachyons?
Verne
p.s. Anyone else wondered whether the "blackness of darkness" refers to some kind of spiritual black hole?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 06:05:18 am by VerneCarty » Logged
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 06:16:33 am »

I was thinking that ol' lovable would show up at his spiritually dry ranch sitting on a wooden chair holding his wobble head doll, but it seems that the whole thread disappeared with the name of the ranch, so I don't know if we'll ever find Al again. Unless he went the other way to explore the blue skys of Saturn. Hmmm.....

al Hartman

Email
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 06:44:36 am »

Most interesting. I take it you refer to that region traversed by tachyons?
Verne
p.s. Anyone else wondered whether the "blackness of darkness" refers to some kind of spiritual black hole?

Verne, let's not go there!!! Shocked
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 08:38:08 am »

Lights On Again At Zzyzx Mineral Springs!!!       Trashed Bobble Head Dolls Come to Life!!!           Camels Drink Freely at Oasis!!!!    Prayer Hankies White Again!!!  [/color]
Oscar

Email
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 10:34:49 am »

Lights On Again At Zzyzx Mineral Springs!!!       Trashed Bobble Head Dolls Come to Life!!!           Camels Drink Freely at Oasis!!!!    Prayer Hankies White Again!!!  [/color]

Moonflower,

What do you know about Zzyzx mineral springs?   Where did you hear of it?  Ever hear of "Dr" Curtis Springer?

That place has been gone for 40 years.

Thomas Maddux
vernecarty
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 12:27:29 pm »

Verne, let's not go there!!! Shocked

I agree. It would not be prudent.
I wonder what is the spiritual equivalent of keeping one's displacement under "C" and consequently one's mass at less than infinity?  Grin
Verne
p.s. At the rate George Geftakys is currently going, this (elsewhere) appears to be his destination...
scary...

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This verse would make absolutely no sense unless a man like George Geftakys existed...(inane proclamations about all that he "built" notwithstanding)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 12:40:33 pm by VerneCarty » Logged
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2005, 06:03:54 pm »

Code search on Isaiah 55 yielded:

L             C
O            U
V             R
A L H A R T M A N
B    O       I     L
L    T       S
E             S P R I N G S
               P
               R
            M I S S I N G
               N
           HUGGABLE
               E
         T H R E A D

« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 06:06:48 pm by moonflower2 » Logged
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2005, 08:45:19 pm »

Moonflower,

What do you know about Zzyzx mineral springs?   Where did you hear of it?  Ever hear of "Dr" Curtis Springer?

Thomas Maddux

Tom,

During those halcyon times of Brasswall's sojourn among us, he (or she) coined the monicker "Lovable huggable al Hartman" for me.  I responded by starting a thread by that title, in which numerous outlandish product offers were made to the public.  The LHaH base of operations was Curtis' old compound at ZMS.

It would seem that Moonflower has rediscovered the thread (lost during the transition to the new board?), although I still can't seem to find it...

al
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 12:38:31 am by al Hartman » Logged
vernecarty
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2005, 10:30:01 pm »

Code search on Isaiah 55 yielded:

L             C
O            U
V             R
A L H A R T M A N
B    O       I     L
L    T       S
E             S P R I N G S
               P
               R
            M I S S I N G
               N
           HUGGABLE
               E
         T H R E A D

I'm jealaous!  Grin
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2005, 11:08:38 pm »

There now, Verne, coding isn't everything. You always have these attributes:  Wink

C
                  L
                  A
                  S
  V              S
VERNE CARTY
  R      A
  Y      M
          E
    APOLOGIZES!  [/color]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 11:11:00 pm by moonflower2 » Logged
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2005, 02:03:19 am »

Moonflower,

Thomas Maddux

CODE SEARCH IN MATTHEW:

Z
            Z            F
 F O R T Y Y E A R S
 I  L    R  Z E      U
G  I     E X  I       I
    V    E     L      T
    E           D
                 S
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 12:11:09 am by moonflower2 » Logged
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2005, 02:07:30 am »

Tom,

During those halcyon times of Brasswall's sojourn among us, he (or she) coined the monicker "Lovable huggable al Hartman" for me.  I responded by starting a thread by that title, in which numerous outlandish product offers were made to the public.  The LHaH base of operations was Curtis' old compound at ZMS.

It would seem that Moonflower has rediscovered the thread (lost during the transition to the new board?), although I still can't seem to find it...

al

This will work, LHal.

Quote from: brian tucker on February 22, 2005, 08:04:23 pm
i apologize for the missing posts problem. as a stop-gap measure, i setup a modified version of the old board here:

http://www.assemblyboard.com/oldbb/

wounded pilgrims lost a lot of posts in the conversion. can anyone identify other major areas that lost posts? if i could get help pinpointing what posts need to be restored, then i could import just the missing ones.
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2005, 11:29:21 pm »

Whale Rider II: Spectacled Bearded Man Rides Wild Siamese Carp. Live Footage......

Opening Soon at a theatre near you.

Oh, well. So much for the desert gold collector. We need another Amazon chapter.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 12:17:41 am by moonflower2 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: