AssemblyBoard
May 17, 2024, 12:56:06 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: John Malone  (Read 34938 times)
JohnMaloneFAN

Email
« on: January 31, 2003, 08:00:00 pm »

I was just thinking we could start a thread explicity for John to spout off flaming hateful irrational remarks.

That way we can limit the idiocy to this thread, and keep the other threads open for meaningful comments and discussion.

(no, this is NOT Brian Tucker starting this thread)
Mark Mancuso

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 08:49:33 pm »

Brian Tucker,

I don't think JohnMaloneFan's post here lives up to your former "hugs & kisses" disclaimer.  What do you think?
Malone Fan

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 11:15:00 pm »

Oh! what a Pain!
It's Malone again!
His Posts are Obtuse
He knows how to Refuse
Any point that is simple and Plain
Enigma

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 02:59:48 pm »

I love John Malone (I mean this part sincerely).  His humble attitude, the way he always sticks to arguing issues instead of flaming and attacking people personally, and of course, his caring and compassionate disposition towards everyone make me want to give him a great big hug.  I tell ya, you can just feel the love of God oozing out of his posts.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Seriously though, it's too bad his intelligence, knowledge of the Bible, and ability to argue well mean NOTHING to God.
brian

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 05:44:39 am »

Brian Tucker,

I don't think JohnMaloneFan's post here lives up to your former "hugs & kisses" disclaimer.  What do you think?

obviously my hands have been tied on this issue. brent clearly believes that all perspectives should be given free voice even if they choose to express themselves in an harassing and generally obnoxious way. it would violate my sense of fair play to allow john and his cohorts to treat people the way they do, and then muzzle everyone else's honest response to that treatment. i only hope this forum will survive brent's decision to appease john and invite him back.

does that clear things up for you, mark?
brad

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 06:52:03 am »

Brian and general audience of this BB;

Rest assured, no one is giving Mr. Malone any credibility. It's obvious he has serious issues...both spiritually and emotionally. I would encourage us all to take a deep breath, swallow our anger and re-focus on our efforts to reconcile, restore and encourage one another in this difficult time.

"They will know we are Christians by our love..."
BenJapheth
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 07:04:57 am »

Brian and general audience of this BB;

Rest assured, no one is giving Mr. Malone any credibility. It's obvious he has serious issues...both spiritually and emotionally. I would encourage us all to take a deep breath, swallow our anger and re-focus on our efforts to reconcile, restore and encourage one another in this difficult time.

"They will know we are Christians by our love..."

Folks, I know John and he's really a pussy-cat, however, Brad...you're right.  "A wise man wins souls"...John, you're supposed to catch men not thrash them.  John, you have a lot to say, consider how you say it - "A gentle tongue breaks the bone."  Your harsh words are simply stirring up anger.  All the good your attempting to convey gets lost in the provocations

It's all about grace, my friend...I'm for you, buddy!

Lover of Your Soul, Chuck

Chuck Vanasse
chuck@vanant.com
editor
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 07:28:58 am »

For the record regarding John J. Malone Sr.

Notwithstanding his immense popularity, or the fond feelings he invokes among the members of our little online community,  I will happily admit that:

John J. Malone, Sr. has been correct, on every level, with regard to his assesment of George Geftakys and his servants.  No one I have spoken to sees the issues, or comprehends the gravity of the situation more clearly than he does, and that definitely includes myself.

Again, the previous paragraph has no bering on the kind words, or playfull leg pulling (Jerking? wrenching?) Grin that John often engages in here.  

If you are having a hard time figuring something out, give John a call.  He is actually a gentleman on the phone, soft spoken, articulate and polite.

If you have a hard time believing me, call him yourself.  If his posts bother you, don't read them, call him instead.

I am not going to give out his phone number, but he probably would.

Brent
BenJapheth
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2003, 08:05:06 am »

Verne Right!

If John "gets to you" chances are you've got some balancing issues yourself.  Artfully pulling your leg is right.

Like I said he's a pussy-cat...A Leo the lion pussy-cat and he bites... Grin
But, most of the bites are good natured...just hard to figure-out when he's kidding and when...he's, ur...not.

Chuck
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2003, 08:32:44 am »

Umm, can we return to netural corners?

G
brad

Email
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2003, 08:36:43 am »

Has it ever occured to you Mr Malone, that this web site is NOT about you?
BenJapheth
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2003, 09:01:29 am »

John, John, John...!

You get way too personal with folks and you offend. Please Brother...

Don't do this.  

Everytime you post think through Ephesians 4:29...edifying, wholesome and giving grace...If it's not doing that - building up - you're going backwards.  Better to be wrong and act foolish so that the truth would not be maligned.  However, since you so frequently have such salient insights - and, folks get so bothered with your delivery - your pithy wisdom gets tainted.  What a waist!

John, John, John...Please dear brother Chill !!!  

John, would you please start laying down some of your cards on Mike Zach and Omaha? I would like a full airing of the deeds of this man.  Let's get down to business.

He divided a family, slandered a good man and more....much more.
All of GG's todies must come into the light.  They must be disgorged from the darkness.  The time has come.

Lover of Your Soul, Chuck
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2003, 09:11:43 am »

Hi, John,

Can I diagnose Brad Mathias's father for you.

During the 20 years he was in the Assembly he led many people to Christ. He preached the gospel unashamedly.

He had a particular burden for teens and led our youth groups for many years. In fact, it was this ministry that caused him TO LEAVE THE ASSEMBLY 15 YEARS AGO.

It was his desire to shield the college aged saints from George and Betty's flawed doctrine that led him to leave the Assembly.

Did he enable George at any time during his 20 years. Probably. Through God's grace was this revealed to him. Yes. Did he repent? Yes.

God forgave him, but it seems John Malone cannot.

So what has Gerald Mathias done since then? Led many people to Christ. Shared the gospel unashamedly.

He has two sons. Both have given their lives to Christ and are married to Christian women.

I wonder, John, how you can justify holding a grudge against a brother in Christ for so many decades? I wonder how you publicly bad mouth a brother in Christ who 1) turned from this enabling that you despise so much and 2) you have absolutely no current knowledge about.

It seems you have absolutely no fear of God to attack one of his children in this manner. Chilling.

But that much is obvious by your pride and arrogance. To believe that because you were able to see through George before others somehow gives you the right to judge those others is very revealing.

You talk a lot about Christ, John, but I don't see Christ in you. I don't see compassion, forgiveness or humility. You may believe you have a special calling to expose an evil doctrine (and I believe that may very well be true), so it's sad that you make it so hard for anyone to listen to you.

An old sales quote, "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." And you, John, don't seem to care nearly so much about your brothers and sisters in Christ as you do about tearing them down, ridiculing them and judging them.

I guess I'm next.

Scott
psalm51

Email
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2003, 09:12:23 am »

John,
What about what Chuck said? Any observations?
psalm51

Email
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2003, 09:13:58 am »

Whoops. You already did. Sorry.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: