AssemblyBoard
May 17, 2024, 12:55:36 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm waiting for answers  (Read 41123 times)
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2003, 03:20:28 pm »

Update from tonight.

I fell back into my old habit of being driven by false guilt.  I thought that since my post challenged the leaders that I needed to ask their forgiveness (unquestioned authority - how creepy is that?).  I approached all but Danny Edwards, who says he will not post here anymore.  Brent and Kirk both agree that these men have repented, but they need to keep repenting.  Their minds are so twisted by the Geftakys culture that they just don't see it.

I lacked the courage to stand during the following conversations, but I trust I will do better next time.  If you're in the assemblies you need to read Brent's article, "The Code of Silence".

Ray Dienzo said my post was inappropriate for this post-reconciliation period.  He said it would have been fine before, but now we are experiencing the "broad stroke of grace".  Ray did not read my post.  He said his wife read it, became alarmed and told him about it.  He said he doesn't spend much time on this site.

Jeff Lehmkuhl said he tried to post something but he couldn't figure out how to post (it took me about 90 seconds to register).  He said he avoids the bulletin boards because he does not want to get in trouble if he writes something that is just a little off.

Roberto Sanchez talked to me for about 20 minutes.  He firmly told me to avoid this bulletin board because it is full of "gossip".  Note how he used the classic "Equate truth with gossip" move.  If this site has gossip (which is sin) then he needs to tell that to Brent Tr0ckman and/or Brian Stupar.  He then spent 5- 10 minutes telling me that Rachel's story has things in it that are too weird to be true.  "Shackles?...come on!"  Another classic "Diss the critic" move.

God loves these men.  They are not the enemy.  We need to pray for them.  They have repented, but need to keep repenting.  We need to be bold and stand up to them by saying things like:

"You're trying to use guilt to get me to do what you want."

"Yes, there are two sides to the story.  Then why do you make people feel guilty for getting both sides?"

"I'm not causing discouragement by openly talking about maybe going to another church.  It's abuse, pride and legalism that discourages people."

"Just because someone leaves the assembly does not mean that they are like the hireling who flees the flock."

"I'm not being divisive by telling the saints the truth."

"No, I am not being divisive by talking to saints about opinions you do not hold."

"You have no right to "encourage me" not to read the website about the assemblies.  I'm not your child."

"I'm not being divisive by contacting the saints by email encouraging them to read the website."

Pray, pray, pray.  We dare not slip back into the darkness and bondage we have suffered under for so long.

Snatched from the fire,

Jack Hutchinson
EricFoy

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2003, 04:51:08 pm »

Who are you, and what have you done with Jack Hutchunson?

My dear old friend, Jack:

I am reading your posts, and I am amazed at the clarity and eloquence!  I mean it.  I can't tell you how my heart is soaring right now!  It's like I'm getting all my old friends back!

Stand for the truth, walk with God, and be a conduit for His love.

Your friend, Eric.  Grin

P.S:  Email me!  I've written a letter - my burden for the saints - and I want to send it out.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 04:53:37 pm by EricFoy » Logged
sue xander

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2003, 06:14:12 pm »

Jack,
     I don't know you.  But I knew your sister Mary Jean.  I know that having answers is a part of being able to heal.  I wish that others  ( leadership etc.......) would be able to see that and understand.  I am praying that they would be good shepherds and help one of the sheep get answers!  In prayer!  Sue
Arthur
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2003, 09:14:12 pm »

Ray Dienzo said my post was inappropriate for this post-reconciliation period.  He said it would have been fine before, but now we are experiencing the "broad stroke of grace".  Ray did not read my post.  He said his wife read it, became alarmed and told him about it.  He said he doesn't spend much time on this site.

Jeff Lehmkuhl said he tried to post something but he couldn't figure out how to post (it took me about 90 seconds to register).  He said he avoids the bulletin boards because he does not want to get in trouble if he writes something that is just a little off.

Roberto Sanchez talked to me for about 20 minutes.  He firmly told me to avoid this bulletin board because it is full of "gossip".  Note how he used the classic "Equate truth with gossip" move.  If this site has gossip (which is sin) then he needs to tell that to Brent Tr0ckman and/or Brian Stupar.  He then spent 5- 10 minutes telling me that Rachel's story has things in it that are too weird to be true.  "Shackles?...come on!"  Another classic "Diss the critic" move.

Huh?  These men have repented?  Funny, I can't tell much difference.  

You're trying to use guilt to get me to do what you want."

"Yes, there are two sides to the story.  Then why do you make people feel guilty for getting both sides?"

"I'm not causing discouragement by openly talking about maybe going to another church.  It's abuse, pride and legalism that discourages people."

"Just because someone leaves the assembly does not mean that they are like the hireling who flees the flock."

"I'm not being divisive by telling the saints the truth."

"No, I am not being divisive by talking to saints about opinions you do not hold."

"You have no right to "encourage me" not to read the website about the assemblies.  I'm not your child."

"I'm not being divisive by contacting the saints by email encouraging them to read the website."

Pray, pray, pray.  We dare not slip back into the darkness and bondage we have suffered under for so long.

Snatched from the fire,

Jack Hutchinson

Right on, Jack!

Arthur
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 09:15:46 pm by Arthur » Logged
editor
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2003, 09:42:38 pm »

Dear Jack

As per our phone conversation last night, I need to go on record as being in total agreement with you.

I am concerned about exactly the same things, as is everyone else.

However, as these brothers' worst critic, I need to say a few things.

They were not nearly as corrupt as I had assumed.  I needed to be reminded that God sees the heart.  They were, however, far more deceived than I had thought.  They have truly repented, but a battle rages, and they are weak.  However, God is strong, and He won't let anyone snatch them out of his hand.  Give them a chance to open their eyes, and where needed, help them.  Now is the time to speak the truth.  It is NOT the time to dance around issues, or fall back into the "Code of Silence."

What is happening right now is a spiritual battle of epic proportions.  The Devil want to blind us, and poison our minds towards one another.  He has been successfull at this for 30 years.  Keep this in mind at all times!

Don't be afraid to ask the hard questions, as they are the ones that most need to be asked.  The answers, or lack thereof, are critical, because there the darkness will be revealed.  Expose darkness with light.

This is no longer my job, exposing.  You all must obey eph 5:8-14 on your own, in person, with the people in your sphere.  You can't look to me to do it, it is your RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Immediately, get counsel from local Christian leaders, and involve them in the situation.  Closed door meetings, controlled by ex-lb's are not what is needed.  (This is a rhetorical statement, not an accusation)

If someone tries to slander your honest words, or this website, stand up, and speak in a loud clear voice, so everyone can hear you, "Why?  Why do you think this is gossip?  There are thousands of people on that site, and it has been used to deliver us.  How is that gossip?  Can you, mr. ex-LB explain that to us all, right now?  What is gossip and where is it to be found in this?"

Try it.

Brent
booboojama

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2003, 09:42:50 pm »

So am I, albeit to different questions.

Has SLO excommunicated DG?

Who was excommunicated in Fullerton? GG, Betty, Tim?

What are the specific charges against GG?  His son is out of control, adultery?

What does "immoral and unseemly relationships with several sisters" mean exactly?  Sexual intercourse, a sister rubbing his foot?

Who was present at this excommunication? All FT workers, elders from  other assemblies, LB's from assys?

Was the decision unanimous among those present?  

Were any FTW's or Fullerton leadership absent?  Was their absence a vote against excommunication?

Which FTW's or Fullerton & SLO leadership have stepped down because of the DG situation?  Are any of those who resigned remaining in fellowship?

What are the facts surrounding GG's separation from the Plymouth Brethren before the saints started meeting in Hillcrest Park?  Adultery, impasse re arcane doctrines, personality?

--
Why do I ask?  Because knowing the facts promotes healing and quells gossip and conjecture.
--

Peter James
St. Louis, MO

Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2003, 09:47:06 pm »

Dearest Jack,

Please forgive me for not answering your post earlier.  I am spending less and less time on this bulletin board for the sake of my emotional well-being.  Being involved in the Assembly and subsequently leaving was very difficult on me, and I hate to re-hash old memories.

I, like Brent has said, have a problem with being sarcastic, and that sarcasm that hinder people from truly seeing the truth.  That is what I am sorry for.

I'd like to talk to you more, but not on this thing! Grin

Call me-I'll IM my phone number to you, okey dokey?

EuEu
editor
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2003, 09:57:06 pm »

OK!

I am going to answer these questions.  They should have been answered sooner, by someone else, but the time has come.

Is DG excommunicated?  Not formally, but this is only a formality, and they realize it.

George and Betty were excommunicated in Fullerton.  For all of the issues that you are aware of, especially the sexual ones.  Do you really want the names of his victims?  I will never disclose their names on this website.

Immoral and unseemly behavior means many things, all of which are wicked and evil.  Think Bill Clinton.

The decision was unanimous, and all of the Fullerton leadership, elders and FTW's stepped down, simultaneously.

The facts about George's past are this:

He was booted from more than one church for the identical reasons I have listed above.  His story about, "Heavenly Vision," is pure BS.  It is a lie, and it is evil.  George hasn't changed, he is still an adulterous man, even as he was before he started his Assembly.

Dear Friends, we have all followed a thoroughly wicked man, and were totally duped into serving his "house," instead the Jesus Christ.  That is called idolatry.

We all were/are idolators!

We have to repent of many things, but this is the big one.

Brent
« Last Edit: January 24, 2003, 01:00:16 am by editor » Logged
Peter James

Email
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2003, 10:03:33 pm »

Ugh.

I forgot a question on the first post.  Do Judy & Rachel need help defraying legal expenses?  Perhaps we could open a bank acct where people could send money for that?

Ugh.  Biiig sigh.  Fighting tears.

ptemplin7

Email
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2003, 10:19:40 pm »

Amen Mr. Editor (I mean Brent!)

And it will take time. Unlearning behavior takes time. God had to put me on the shelf for about three years before I was ready to begin to involve myself actively in teaching and directing at the church I attended.

Keep asking the questions and be free to openly challenge things. Its time for the light to shine forth once and for all!

Best wishes to all of you, Paris
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 10:28:24 pm »

Hi Jack, Lord keep you as you continue to press for the truth to come forth.

Brent, thanks for the exhortation for all of us to press those who need to be pressed on the issue we need to have answered.  Lord has truely used you and others to get the ball rolling.

Lastly, Jack it is said to see that you are getting the same old answers to questions like we all would get before (either nothing said, denial, or counterattacks made).

Like it has been said, New Wine, old wine skin, but I know God will get what he wants PERIOD, therefore my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteous.

Lord Bless,
G
Gordon (Boromir)

Email
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 11:08:56 pm »

Hey Christine! Eulaha! Eric! Arthur!!

Ok, long post. I, as much as anyone else, am free, and want to say I know alot of us got hurt in this who shindig, and I praise God has done something to correct everything. I believe now is the time of healing and accountability. But I want to catch up all the things to encourage you all.

Arthur - man, I missed this guy. He was my roomate, workmate on website and he and I had great discussion of Christ. Arthur I still remember the money you let me borrow for me first car! Thank you brother! I just sold it and it now has 240,000 miles and still going! Congrads on being a dad!!! Yeh Bro!

Eric - man, all I can say you made me laugh. Shelia is a wonderwoman...all your kids..seeing them was sooooo good.

Christina V - Hi girl!!! Send me an email when you can and update me on your life!!! I missed you too!!!

Brent - The Aragorn in all this...thank you. Enuff said.

Eulaha - I missed you too. I remembered Eulaha sucked it up at a conference and really came through cooking in the kitchen. Gurrrl, you got spunk. I know you were hurting but what a servant she was!!! You go gurrrl!!

Lastly, I know alot of us are searching our hearts but let's remember the things that CANNOT BE TAKEN away by man's sin or the disillusionment of this life. We have things in Christ that neither thief, nor robbers can take away. It's the ABC's of Christ.

ABC's of what we have in Christ

A - We're Accepted by Christ
B - We're Blessed by Christ
C- We're Chosen in Christ
D- We've been Delivered by Christ
E- We're Exalted in Him
F- We have his Forgiveness
G- We have his Grace
H- We have his Hope
I- We have an Inheritance
J- We have Justice in Christ
K- We're Kept by him
L- We're Loved by him
M- We have Mercy
N- We've been brought Near
O- We're made One
P- We have his Peace
Q- We're Quickened by his spirit
R- We've been Redeemed
S- We have his Salvation
T- We are Triumphant
U- We are United in him
V- We have his Victory
X, Y, Z - See you on the other side to find out what this and a million other things that will be seen.

ptemplin7

Email
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 11:12:26 pm »

Hi Gordon,

Great post do register and become a regular!

Talk to you soon... Paris Templin
Arthur
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2003, 11:13:56 pm »

Hey Gordon!  

Thanks for the kind words bro, and thanks for reminding us about some of the good things in life.
I'll be talking to you in person, just some things I need to so first.

Arthur
Gordon

Email
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2003, 11:21:13 pm »

Paris - congrads on the married life.

Arthur, look forward to lunch and talking to you. I missed you. You and I talked like we were astronauts on some far universe about what the other side will hold for us. AND THAT ugly mouse! How did you EVER USE THAT THING!!!??? UGH!!!!!

Well, I won't post much. Life is busy and such, but I wanted to say, I MISSED YOU ALL, LUV YOU ALL....and let's keep our eyes on Christ because in the scheme of things, there might be a war coming and boy, you THINK your world is going upside down...

"Consider Him, who endured such hostility in the hands of sinner, lest your souls become weary or discouraged."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: