AssemblyBoard
May 03, 2024, 07:01:52 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: George's Sin  (Read 7063 times)
BenBrad

Email
« on: January 28, 2003, 04:51:31 am »

I was wondering if anyone here knows exactly what George had been doing in the past 20 years that caused his excommunication.  Sure, I know it was something immoral, but what did he do and who was all involved? Email me at bben_85@lycos.com   Thanks!
David Mauldin
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2003, 05:03:45 am »

Let me know also- see "More info please!"
Ann Vanasse

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2003, 09:14:34 am »

George is guilty of at least two adulterous relationships.  For proof, contact the former leaders of the Fullerton Assembly.

George has been receiving money from people in the assemblies for years.  I don't believe he has ever paid a cent of income tax to our government.  I wonder what the IRS would say to that.  He has also had his son David on the assembly "payroll" all along even when he knew David was beating his wife Judy.

George knew of his son David's horrible behaviour to his wife Judy (Betty knew also) but did nothing to truley remedy the situation.

In my opnion he is alot like old Jim Baker, except Betty wears alot less make-up than Tammy Faye, and Jim Baker repented of his immorality.

He also claimed as his own original teachings ideas that he lifted from other writers.  For proof on that one, ask my dad - chuckfmiller@hotmail.com

sincerely,
Ann Vanasse
editor
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2003, 11:41:59 am »

Hello Ann,  BenBrad, and everyone else.

Anne has said enough regarding George's sin.  Also, I will never reveal the names of the women who were involved.  Yes I do know their names, but unless they choose to reveal themselves, I will not, and neither should you!

Brent
BenBrad

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2003, 01:02:39 am »

I Guess I was frusterated becuase, unlike the media (which I am used too) that spews out all the gory details and history for the best ratings, the Church of Christ wisely conceals the gore but alludes to the filth in a demonstration of love and mercy.  

P.s.  Instead of a six-week vacation, I opted for a week of prayer with my assembly in the S.F.V.
David Mauldin
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2003, 03:42:04 am »

WOW wherehave I been?   NO more info please!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: