AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 01:24:37 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Detail Please!  (Read 21317 times)
Editor:Geftakyslodge.com

Email
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2003, 02:15:41 pm »

John,

No, I told you before to give me my space.
You refused to honor my most basic request.

I will not communicate with you anymore.

Rudy Kristavcnik
I take your last sentence as a commitment. Just remember it before you post public statements to or about me again.

You ought to be more careful who you call out for public argument, lest he come by and publicly clean your clock, as a modern translation of Proverbs 25:8 might read.

I don't blame you for your commitment, either: If I were a guy doing what you are doing, I wouldn't want to communicate with a guy like me either.

Now, If you will make the same commitment about slander and blasphemy about others, even the Lord Himself may be pleased.

As for "giving you your space" who in the world can know what that means? I will understand it to mean leave you to a secret sort of cyber life.

John J. Malone, Sr.
Omaha, NE
Editor http://www.geftakyslodge.com
David Mauldin
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2003, 09:46:28 pm »

Hello editor, Why am I a part of this website?  Let me approach it from a view you may accept.  In the scripture we see God use a Jackass to communtcate with His people, Also we see that God in the scriptures also uses "ungodly" people to judge his own "Ungodlier" people.  Also we see in the Scriptures men who are not of the Hebrew or Christian Faith and yet God speeks to them and honors their prayers.

Another argument is that while I was a christian I worked harder than you all to expose the sins of the Geftakys assembly.  I wrote many of the articles you read on the Rick Ross website.  

Anther argument:  Although I am not of the Christian faith as you understand it I believe in many of the things Christ taught.  "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

As for the criticism I recieved from Mr Malone.  In a true sence deserve it. O.K.  I'll suffer the ridicule.  But can I still voice my opinions?  Thomas Jefferson said regaurding points of view.  "Truth is its own justification.  Let us exercise freedom of speech in order that we mwy evaluate its validity..."

Interesting Note:  After the Bolshavic took over Russia they turned on their own revolutionaries and devouererd them  Is this now my fate?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 10:05:35 pm by David Mauldin » Logged

Email
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2003, 10:07:31 pm »

Dave, For old time's sake ... SUPERNOGOOD!!!
Heide

Email
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2003, 11:44:57 pm »

Hey Dave,

I'm not really sure if this is what you are asking for. When I left the Assembly in SLO I had christian backing from outsiders who encouraged me what to do. Of course once I bleated out what I had seen with David G. I was considered an outcast. For some reason everytime I opened my bible, I could hear ministry on it. Yes, I was hearing voices.... I couldn't open my bible or pray without feeling guilty. It has taken me two years to rediscover the child within who use to love Jesus. It has taken me two years to discover that God loves me. I never heard about the love of God in ministry. There was no grace or hope. I was constantly striving in the SLO assembly. I just couldn't fit in.

Two years to realize that God loves me! What a great ministry that doesn't declare the love, grace, hope and joy of Jesus Christ.

Heide
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2003, 02:08:36 am »

Heide,

I understand you completely! I too had problems opening up my Bible, because all I could see was condemnation put upon me by the Assembly.  All I saw was SIN SIN SIN!  Now, I see the love of God.  I am so glad that Jesus loves me, not because of what I do for Him, but because of what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross.  Although I do admit to hearing this in the ministry, it was never put into practice.

George spoke a lot about if/then.  If I do this or that, I will recewive my inheritance, etc, etc.  I don't worry too much about my inheritance!  I just focus simply on Jesus! Grin
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2003, 02:09:36 am »

Heide,

I understand you completely! I too had problems opening up my Bible, because all I could see was condemnation put upon me by the Assembly.  All I saw was SIN SIN SIN!  Now, I see the love of God.  I am so glad that Jesus loves me, not because of what I do for Him, but because of what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross.  Although I do admit to hearing this in the ministry, it was never put into practice.

George spoke a lot about if/then.  If I do this or that, I will receive my inheritance, etc, etc.  I don't worry too much about my inheritance!  I just focus simply on Jesus! Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: