AssemblyBoard
May 03, 2024, 05:50:22 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: photo post  (Read 82826 times)
Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2004, 07:40:49 am »

Joe----

Now do I have to "negative click" you?Huh  Grin Grin Grin

seriously, I busted up laughing!  I know she's going to get a kick out of it when I show it to her (I won't reveal your age, she might gag!)   Shocked
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2004, 08:03:38 am »

Joe----

Now do I have to "negative click" you?Huh  Grin Grin Grin

seriously, I busted up laughing!  I know she's going to get a kick out of it when I show it to her (I won't reveal your age, she might gag!)   Shocked

" . . . she might gag!"

Oh, burn! I think I'd rather have the negative click!  Grin

OK, here's one. My boys, Cody and Austin. Cody is the sleepy one.  Wink

S
Recovering Saint

Email
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2004, 04:31:16 pm »

Good I see the photo thingy is working for little o me as well.

;DClose your eyes everybody. Ok open them now. Cool

This is me.
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2004, 08:31:01 pm »

OK, my daughter is upset because her brother and her dog are posted and she is not.

So, here's Hannah.

S
Oscar

Email
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2004, 10:28:04 pm »

Hi folks,

I have a scanner, but I have never printed the 375 page manual so I can use it.

How do you post these photos?

Tom
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2004, 11:00:48 pm »

Hi folks,

I have a scanner, but I have never printed the 375 page manual so I can use it.

How do you post these photos?

Tom

Tom,

I have a digital camera. They are very inexpensive if you just want something to use for things such as this. I got a very cheap one to email pix of my kids to my folks.

When I was getting regular film developed, I also had it developed to disc. Couple extra bucks. Take the disc home. Pop it into the computer. There they are.

If you don't want to mess with your scanner (though it's surely not as hard as the length of the manual makes it seem), take a photo to Wal-Mart or whatever you have out there and use their scanner in the photo developing section. As easy to use a regular copier. Costs a couple bucks and they give you a disc with your pix on it.

Once you have the pix on your computer (they usually default to My Pictures in the My Documents folder), just click on the new Browse button Brian set up for us in the Posting screen, click on the pic you want to post, click Open and post as usual.

Make sure your pic is 200KB or less, though. Easy to find out. Right click on the pic. Click on Properties and it tells you. If it's too big, use your photo editing software that comes on the Wal-Mart disc or with your digital camera or on your scanner software or maybe even pre-loaded on your computer. Anyway, crop it down some until you get the size you want and then you can post it.

Hope that was what you were looking for.

S

PS - OK, I'm posting one of myself. Yes, I'm a dork. Known it for a long time. Don't need anyone to point it out (ahem, Joe)! Grin
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 11:08:18 pm by Scott McCumber » Logged
vernecarty
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2004, 12:20:09 am »

I know... I know! What on earth am I doing in Illinois with real estate like that back home....right?  Smiley
That's me rock-diving in Virgin Gorda B.V.I.
Verne
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 01:11:39 am by vernecarty » Logged
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2004, 12:27:12 am »

I know... I know! What on earth am I doing in Illinois with real estate like that back home....right?  Smiley
That's me rock-diving in St. John B.V.I.
Verne

Looks more like you're rock jumping, old friend! Wink

Hey, I'm a lot closer to the BVI than you. Just let me know if you need me to go down and look after the place! Grin

Scott
vernecarty
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2004, 01:09:04 am »

Quite right. That was just a depth test buddy....you can't be too careful you know...!  Smiley

Oops! I meant to say Virgin Gorda for those of you that know the islands. I was thinking of Trunk Bay, St John as I looked at that spectacular hue...! Grin
Verne
p.s we really should get a group together to go down there and do some sailing and frolicking in those deep blue waters...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 06:35:13 pm by vernecarty » Logged
Rachel

Email
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2004, 01:12:18 am »

Verne,

You picture looks like an ad out of a travel magazine.  Beautiful.  Smiley  I keep coming back to look at it.  

Makes a welcome change to the view from my office:  East LA, South Central, and Long Beach.  Tongue
vernecarty
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2004, 01:15:32 am »

Verne,

You picture looks like an ad out of a travel magazine.  Beautiful.  Smiley  I keep coming back to look at it.  

Makes a welcome change to the view from my office:  East LA, South Central, and Long Beach.  Tongue

It looks even more enticing a bit larger...
I'm ready to head home...
Verne
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2004, 02:04:22 am »

Kimberley----

I gag when I look at myself in the mirror too. I recently had plastic surgery to help alleviate that. People say that I don't look a day over thirty now--though I'm 47 years old old.

--Joe
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2004, 02:12:33 am »

I wasn't very forthcoming with my last post, so I figured I'd post this most recent picture taken after a  concert performance. At 47 I can still rock out with the best of them. I promise--no more photos after this.

--Joe
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 02:14:33 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2004, 02:39:47 am »

Joe,

You look like one wiiiiiiiiiiiild and craaaaaaaaaazy guy! Grin

You could probably make a fortune off of your old clothes on eBay!

S
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2004, 03:24:14 am »

Scott----

I'll have you know that those clothes were just purchased last Friday at Banana Republic. It's the new look man, so get with it!!!! Grin Grin Grin

--Joe
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: