AssemblyBoard
May 04, 2024, 03:56:51 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTION OF THE DAY/OPINIONS WELCOME  (Read 108455 times)
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2005, 12:46:09 am »

"If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" reminds of the time I wanted to make
baked potatoes. I wrapped six of them in aluminum foil, but made the mistake of putting them
in the Microwave. Later, a nice woman at the Burn Center told me it's better to bake potatoes
in the oven. And I have ever since.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 12:52:26 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
vernecarty
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2005, 01:01:41 am »

"If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" reminds of the time I wanted to make
baked potatoes. I wrapped six of them in aluminum foil, but made the mistake of putting them
in the Microwave. Later, a nice woman at the Burn Center told me it's better to bake potatoes
in the oven. And I have ever since.

Faraday cage my friend. Muy malo!
You could spark youself right into glory with a stunt like that.
I am a man of the out-door grill myself.
I really like the Brinkman models.
I make a hair-raising Caribbean Jerk chicken. Now that's heat!   Grin
Verne
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2005, 02:50:32 am »

Doggone it, no more cat and mouse.

No it wasnt a cat and mouse game.

This whole thing would be good for a research psychology paper for human interpersonal interaction.

Maybe even the National Enquirier would find it interesting.

This is not directed at you Joe.  Your line was just something I used.

The cat and mouse games is continuing, where bashing, trashing, insults and threats, have occurred where I cant defend myself, even if I even attempted to defend myself, in some of those exaggerations, what ever I wrote will be twisted so badly, that it would only be used to kindle the flame, of someone personal vendetta.

I can only say.  I only told Brent three letters. That was the only insult I gave.
So if he exaggerates over this, then what else is he exaggerating over about me, to feed to the audience, to boost his ego.

This is all I am going to say in  my defense, Except I am going to use the sword of God.

Romans 12:19:NKJV

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath,
FOR IT IS WRITTEN:
VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY...Says the Lord.

Now I am also going to say:

I FORGIVE YOU BRENT, FOR ALL YOUR INSULTS, ALL YOUR ABUSIVENESS, ALL YOUR VENDETTA ATTITUDES , ALL YOUR GOSSIPING, ALL OF IT.

Matthew 6:14 & 15

For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
But if you do not forgive men their trespasses , neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

1 John 3:14 & 15

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren{believers}
He who does not love his brother[believers] abides in death.
Whoever hates his brother is a murderer and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

2 Corinthians 5:10

For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done whether good or bad.

Revelations 21:12
And I saw the dead, small and great standing before God. and books were opened, And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

{I find Revelation very simple to understand}

1 Samuel 17:47
FOR THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S.

Since the vendetta is already directed at me.
I might as well continue with this.

The residue of the assembly is still among those who preceive themselves in authority.
That authority of course was predominately male. Women had to submit to the authority of the males, or leading sisters who husbands were in higher authority.
It is in this authority, that has been demonstrating on the website for the last 4 weeks.
The residue is obvious. SInce I have been away from the assembly for 18 years now, My spiritual eye sight is very clear. Because it is evident that it is mostly the women who are leaving this website, because of the male domination here. This is only my opinion, but it is also an observation.
I can say think about it. But I know to one who is on a personal vendetta, wont. I know he will continue with his put down, degrading abuses, insults, threats for all the world to see.
He may want to continue. He is free to do so.
He was the one who jumped at those questions, he was the one who jumped at the three little statements, all because of a personal vendetta. There is one person here said I should learn what he has to say. I say WHY? Why should I learn from someone who has nothing but contempt in his heart. The residue of the assembly is showing up in all the emotions that have been displayed in his personal vendetta in his very negative emotional responses.
I could not be one of those people, who hero worshipped a modern day Moses, who lead the people in exodus out of the assembly. I could not give reverence to a  man saviour, by pouring oil over his head to inflate the ego, and by kissing his feet in submission. Maybe I surprised him by standing up, and his resentment was the result, thus proving I am not as weak as he thought I was.  As for the welfare myth thread, go ahead and voice your opinions, I am asking to make sure it not just book knowledge , but real life knowledge from the trenches too.
Voice your opinions is a choice that only the person voicing them can make. It is a choice to leave the assembly. It is a choice to stay there. God has given us each this freedom. What has God given , who are we to judge. The choice a person makes is between that person and God. Whatever station or circumstances of life. Same as the choices here. As long as my choice my right doesnt supersede anyone elses. Even if it does, it maybe necessary to stand toe to toe with a person who under a personal vendetta is intentionally bend on during harm. I have also notice that some one saying that I used my mental illness as an excuse, yet when weak became a clear vision of clarity, then used of same excuse although it is abusive assembly is fallen back on.
Same thing different reason. This is my observation. My opinions, My voicing, My choice.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 06:58:45 pm by tenderhearted » Logged
editor
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2005, 02:54:48 am »

My spiritual eye sight is very clear.

Undoubtedly clear.

How's work?
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2005, 03:08:05 am »

The "cat and mouse" reference was pretty cheesy I must admit. But I found
that story about the lake a little fishy, that's all.
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2005, 03:13:28 am »

Undoubtedly clear.

How's work?

I am under advisement of my medical professions who are involved in my diagnosis and treatments.

For all the world to see:

I am not working for medical reasons.

body, mind and soul.  

My reasons for not working, is between me and my doctors,

For anyone who wants to be nosy:
I even had an appointment with an urologist surgeon today. Diagnosis is none of your business.

I go next week for a sleep lab clinic, to seek out treatment for sleep apnea, which I was diagnosis last fall having.

Right after that I go to the Diet Clinic at the city hospital, which I am on the list for a gastric bypass.

IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO BE A CANADIAN CITIZEN.

I may not be getting money for pay, I do contribute by doing volunteer work, which will continue to enhance my skills so when the okay is given , I maybe able to get a job.

But I dont know how many years have you been out of the job markets, looking for work, especially work in a Canadian Market.

Rules have change quite abit. I have been putting out resumes , with the spring, coming the college students and high school students out of school, employers knows it is cheaper to pay a student than a woman of mature age.

I have been up and down this town with resumes , I know exactly what the job market holds.

Work,  today, I did a volunteer job, doing computer work for the afternoon.
It was great, I was praised for my effort. I was paid in kind.

So work was great today.

M2
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2005, 03:18:59 am »

..... The residue of the assembly is still among those who preceive themselves in authority.
That authority of course was predominately male. Women had to submit to the authority of the males, or leading sisters who husbands were in higher authority.
It is in this authority, that has been demonstrating on the website for the last 4 weeks.
The residue is obvious. SInce I have been away from the assembly for 18 years now, My spiritual eye sight is very clear. Because it is evident that it is mostly the women who are leaving this website, because of the male domination here. This is only my opinion, but it is also an observation.
I can say think about it. But I know to one who is on a personal vendetta, wont. I know he will continue with his put down, degrading abuses, insults, threats for all the world to see.
He may want to continue. He is free to do so.
He was the one who jumped at those questions, he was the one who jumped at the three little statements, all because of a personal vendetta. There is one person here said I should learn what he has to say. I say WHY? Why should I learn from someone who has nothing but contempt in his heart. The residue of the assembly is showing up in all the emotions that have been displayed in his personal vendetta in his very negative emotional responses.

Hi Lenore,

I did not agree that most of the regular posters are male.
I do not think that the male BB posters ever said, "Lenore, I am a brother you have to submit to my point of view."  I did get that from a post-GG local assembly, but not on this BB.
The only personal vendetta is your own.  You were the one who turned the discussion on welfare and made it personal.
Guaranteed that if you called Dr. Laura she would give it to you straight and tell you to work towards getting self-sufficient.
Spiritual eyesight does not necessarily clear up by the number of years of departure from the assembly, but rather from understanding that the assembly is a false religious system and by working towards a new perspective.  Number of years away from it then helps to clear up ones eyesight.

Got to go.
Marcia
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2005, 03:20:14 am »

The "cat and mouse" reference was pretty cheesy I must admit. But I found
that story about the lake a little fishy, that's all.

It was a cat and mouse game:

I notice that every time I came on the web site, even when there were no names on the bottom where it records users, A certain name would appear.

Every time I put out a line(question), he was the one who jumped at it.
I even made three statements on Life of A woman, he was the one who jumped at it.

I made up the story:

The sea kingdom was the assembly
the dragon was the head of the assembly

the lake is this website.

Do I have to continue with the explanation?
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2005, 03:23:00 am »

Hi Lenore,

I did not agree that most of the regular posters are male.
I do not think that the male BB posters ever said, "Lenore, I am a brother you have to submit to my point of view."  I did get that from a post-GG local assembly, but not on this BB.
The only personal vendetta is your own.  You were the one who turned the discussion on welfare and made it personal.
Guaranteed that if you called Dr. Laura she would give it to you straight and tell you to work towards getting self-sufficient.
Spiritual eyesight does not necessarily clear up by the number of years of departure from the assembly, but rather from understanding that the assembly is a false religious system and by working towards a new perspective.  Number of years away from it then helps to clear up ones eyesight.

Got to go.
Marcia

Dr. Laura is not my doctor. Dr. Laura does not know my medical records. Dr. Laura doesnt have my diagnosis, or the recommended treatments from my doctors.

Marcia I dont want to fight with you.

I have one small favour to ask you.  Mind your own business please.
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2005, 03:38:26 am »

Undoubtedly clear.

Thank you Brent for this compliment.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2005, 04:30:43 am »

Hey, there usually aren't violins playing during "Tom & Jerry"--what's going on?
Sammy

Email
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2005, 04:45:38 am »

What do you mean?? There are always violins when one of them is deing or being kicked out Grin
vernecarty
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2005, 05:02:56 am »

Dr. Laura is not my doctor. Dr. Laura does not know my medical records. Dr. Laura doesnt have my diagnosis, or the recommended treatments from my doctors.

Marcia I dont want to fight with you.

I have one small favour to ask you.  Mind your own business please.

Hi Lenore:
You did not ask for it but here is my two cents sister.
What the folk on this BB say and think about you is of very little consequence in my opinion.
As a Christian you are a child of the King and your destiny is one of glory. Period.
I think it was a mistake to unveil your personal life on the BB as it has brought you nothing but conflict and heartache.
Here is my advice:

Pretend that you never mentioned your social situation.

Simply trust God to show you if, how and when He may want you to make a change. Stop talking about this. There are lots of other interesting things to talk about.
Verne
p.s. I am re-reading the book of Genesis. If you care to share some insights we could talk about it.
Have you read the recent book The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse by Patrick Herron ?

http://www.nephilimapocalypse.com/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 05:22:46 am by VerneCarty » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2005, 05:07:33 am »

I truly don't see anyone getting "ganged up" on at all. I have made comments in the
past on this board that have resulted in yourself, Sondra,  on this board, and others on your other
board laying into me for what I have said. That is all part of what happens when you post
on a BB. A couple of times it has lead to a grave misunderstanding on my part, but that's
part of the price you pay when you expose yourself or your thoughts to others.

If one comes to the board and makes very long and lofty comments, don't expect that you
will receive only praise for what you have said. Others may see it as "holier than thou" drivel,
or as humorous, or even boring. If this is being "ganged up on", then we have all suffered the
same at one time or another. I think all of us have suffered or are suffering some type of pain
or hardship in our lives. Last year I suffered something that still is affecting me, but I don't need
people to start playing violins or singing Gregorian chants because of it. I'm sorry Tender has some
of the physical problems she does, but that doesn't make an allowance for only pity and tender
and kind words to be said  to her when she enters the BB.

I'm not part of a posse by any means, and always state my own thoughts, whether they be
serious, sarcastic or humorous. In some ways(only an analogy) the BB is like a boxing ring, where
you throw out a punch(an idea) and someone receives the blow, or counter-punches with their
own punch(rebuttal). But don't expect to enter the ring with your gloves on and only throw
punches without getting a bloody nose now and then.

P.S. I'd love to visit Canada, but I am severely allergic to Moose--if I watch "Rocky and Bullwinkle" I break out in a rash.

Thanks, Joe
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 05:22:44 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
editor
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2005, 05:50:49 am »

I'll stop being a Jerk now.

Lenore, post as often as wish, say anything you wish, and use the BB in any manner you choose to use it.

I'll not say another word about you, ever.  If you attack me, the only response I will make is to delete your post and your account.

You are now officially ignored on my part.  Your email and e-greetings will continue to be deleted.  Please feel at home to share with everyone about your clear spiritual insight.

Brent
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: