AssemblyBoard
May 30, 2024, 04:28:12 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Independant Study Project  (Read 3074 times)
DavidM
« on: July 12, 2007, 10:31:38 pm »

Has anyone done an Independent Study Project towards their masters? What did it involve?  How much preparation did it require before you submitted your idea for approval? Do I just give the instructor a topic?

"I want to do a research paper on...."   Any help is greatly appreciated

David Mauldin
DavidM
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 07:55:02 am »

Anyone remember Dr. Rietveld at CSUF?  (Many of the saints had his classes during the 70's-80's.) He is a well known historian and Christian Speaker. I heard him at Whittier Area Christian Church back in the 90's. Possibly he will be working with me.
DavidM
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 12:36:29 am »

Update on project. I have acquired 5 seminar pictures!  They will be posted on the other website soon  I have also received numerous "Assembly outreach, fellowships, baptisms etc..." photos. Do you have some you would like to donate? Please feel free to contact me at dkmpsr@earthlink.net!  God Bless!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: