AssemblyBoard
May 04, 2024, 06:52:21 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samuel - Simply Unbelievable  (Read 2622 times)
Uh Oh

Email
« on: October 29, 2003, 02:42:37 am »

After reading Steve Iron's account regarding the visit of Samuel Bin Laden, all I can say is that this whole assembly ordeal is absolutely unbelievable.  

Samuel is obviously either really stupid or equally as wicked as George.  Im not sure which is worse.  How could he possibly encourage the assembly system to continue after all that has been so clearly documented.   George was a power seeker, a womanizer, and a thief from the get go. He was never any sort of a man of God whatsoever.  I don't pretend to know the details, but it would make perfect sense that Samuels financial well being more than likely depends on the assembly system staying intact.  He probably has his own hidden agendas just like anyone else who was ever in a position of authority in that God forsaksen system.

The fact that the assembly system continues to exist in any capacity makes me sick to my stomach.  Leading brothers - here are some starter questions for you...

1) What business do you have giving any sort of advice or counsel to families or individuals regarding their personal lives?

2) What business do you possibly have leading people spiritually?  Did you just turn the "George switch" off and automatically just begin interpeting the Bible in some different sort of way?

3)  How can you possibly let  people like Tim or Ginger Geftakys meet in your presence.  If these two were on the board or the principal of a scholastic institution, and were well aware of the child abuse taking place in the David Geftakys household, and did not report it, they should be held accountable.  I can' t beliieve how soft people are on these two!

I would just love to attend an assembly meeting for laughs...I can just hear it.."Their are wild fires in California, a crisis in the middle east, there has to be some sort of a drought somewhere - It must be the end of times"!!!!

What I am quite sure of is that "leading brothers" have little business leading their own families, much less giving guidance to other people.  
« Last Edit: October 29, 2003, 06:24:07 am by Tom Maddux » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: