AssemblyBoard
May 04, 2024, 09:23:28 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farewell from BlueJay - My Final Thoughts  (Read 2588 times)
Bluejay

Email
« on: June 11, 2003, 01:13:22 am »

About four and a half months ago, I was told about the problems of the assembly and how George Geftakys and his sons had finally been exposed.  Shortly after, I heard about the website from a husband of a former assemblyite whom I happened to  bump into.

Ten years ago after visiting Fullerton and attending the seminar.  I smelled a rat (And know I don't mean the obscene body odor and bad breath of Tim Geftakys) What I mean is that it was obvious things just weren't as they should be...The arrogance, the politics, the obvious nepotism, the mind control.  These suspicions were confirmed with my one on one encounter with Tim Geftakys later on that week.  

Anyway, I have decided that this is it for me....Most definitely my last post as BlueJay.  Football season is just around the corner, so the name BlueJay is no longer fitting as I would be transformed into Husker
anyway.

Just kidding.  I'm done posting period.

When I first heard about this website and discovered the BB, I finally felt vindicated.  I knew at some point that the Geftakys would be exposed - just not to the extent they were.   I always figured that there were serious financial misgivings, I however never dreamed in million years though that leadership would ever cover up or stand for the mental and physical abuse that David Geftakys inflicted on his family.  Also, I never once in a million years thought George or Tim would commit adultery with sisters in fellowship...And not for reasons that you think...I just figured that the opprotunity would never present itself based on the fact that these are two of the ugliest specimens ever created.  I figured if  a female came around who happened to like arrogant, obese, balding, toothless/cavity filled fat men, theymight have a chance - but what were the odds of that happening.  Boy was I wrong.

My final thoughts are as follows:

Basically, most of the people in the assembly were kind hearted with no hidden agenda.  I saw two former assemblyites at breakfast this morning...It was vey cordial...Both really nice guys.  People in the assembly would pretty much give anyone the shirt off their back if the situation presented itself.  

Rumor has it that Tim Geftakys is still preaching in a scaled down version of the assembly.  Rumor has it that George is still accepted in certain assemblies.  To all those people who follow these men - get a life.  My hope for these three is that they end up homeless and begging on the street.  After living off hard working people for all of these years - this is what they deserve.

Have a nice life everyone!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: