AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 01:21:17 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Assembly Rumors  (Read 15739 times)
David Mauldin
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2003, 01:05:50 am »

George is a Godly man who for over 50 years has always done his very best to honor the Lord in every aspect of his life.
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2003, 10:32:47 am »

Betty complained that George's snoring kept her awake.

George figured out the problem:  it only happened on nights when Betty had a coffee enema right before bed.

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2003, 01:53:11 am »

it's funny you mention George's snoring Al---
it used to keep me awake during "All Night's of
Prayer".

-Joe
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2003, 12:43:22 pm »

Is THAT what that was!!!  i always thought the building was shaking!!!
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2003, 07:10:31 am »

Thanks to all of you who have called Dr.Oswald Shavers at the number listed below on another of my posts. He has been innundated with calls from ex-Assembly members looking to have the electronic devices removed from their
heads. I feel so much better now that I have had mine removed. And you will too. Why don't you give him a call?

I must admit I receive a "finders fee" for every new patient the doctor administers to, but it isn't that much. Unless you consider a new BMW and a butler a bit too extravagant. But I promise the rest of the money will be given to charity, just like all the money George received during the years he headed the Assembly went to charity too.

I know there are many more of you out there with those nasty electronic devices in your heads, pounding Assembly dogma into your thoughts day and night. Don't you just yearn to be free of that??? Then call Dr. Shavers today--you won't regret it, and neither will I.

moonflower
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2003, 08:36:54 am »

Goldrush 2003.  Change left on counters and basement boullions found in San Andreas fault.  Thousands retire after panning for a mere seven days. (Tired, but rejoicing!)Handmade "mats" covered with manna found all along the fault.
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2003, 04:52:26 pm »

Can anyone verify whether Betty taught that the manna that fed the children of Israel in the wilderness was a carob-based high fiber nutrient?
Sebastian Andrew

Email
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2003, 07:07:17 pm »

That's hog swill Al Roll Eyes. Where'd you get that from?
retread

Email
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2003, 05:59:15 am »

That's hog swill Al Roll Eyes. Where'd you get that from?
No, I think that Betty was much more of a source for hog swill, than Al could ever be.

Actually, hog swill is noticeably better than that carob stuff.

That’s carob Sebastian Roll Eyes. Where'd you get that from?

Grin Grin Grin
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2003, 01:45:38 am »

Now, now!!!  Let's be kind to one another.  As people say who live in the desert, "Can't we all just get a lawn?"

But think about this:  The proper name for the tree from which carob comes is the Locust.  So could one of the great plagues of Egypt actually been CAROB???

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2003, 06:02:48 am »

No kidding---someone spotted George driving a
T.V. repairman's truck yesterday. I guess he has
to make a living somehow, but I never thought
he'd choose that career. Oh well, you live and learn.
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2003, 12:52:00 am »

Sounds a lot like an urban legend...  When and WHY would George have taken the time to learn to fix TVs?

Much more likely he's the delivery driver for the mechanic shop that fixes the truck.
vernecarty
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2003, 02:57:39 am »

No kidding---someone spotted George driving a
T.V. repairman's truck yesterday. I guess he has
to make a living somehow, but I never thought
he'd choose that career. Oh well, you live and learn.
The reason for this ploy is obvious. He needs another legitimate way to get his foot inside the door of law-abiding, God-fearing folk...what with his being excommunicated and all, he certainly cannot claim to be an ITINERERANT preacher now can he...?  Grin
Verne
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 03:00:52 am by vernecarty » Logged
Bluejay

Email
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2003, 04:20:10 am »

Did Tim Geftakys get fired as the Alabama head football coach last week?  I didn't hear the name of the coach, but when I heard about the behaviour exhibited in the hotel room down in Alabama, I thought that maybe that was Tim.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: