AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 03:28:53 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brent - tsk tsk  (Read 5915 times)
accurate

Email
« on: February 06, 2003, 08:38:30 pm »

Now you are calling people names who call you to the mat.  Are you going to answer the question that was posed to you, or delete things that don't fall in line to your opionion? Also, you said , specifically , that "anything goes" on this part of the board, now you are backing off of your 100% accuracy. Sorry Brent, I am a loser. Yours truly, loser.
editor
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 08:46:12 pm »

There was no question posed to me, by you or anyone else that I didn't answer, you moron.

I'll give you one chance to ask a question, a real question, not "What about your letter?"  but a real question, that has words, thoughts, an interogatory statement, etc.

If you ask it, I'll answer it, but if you play these stupid games, I'll act accordingly.

You are so far from taking me to the mat, it is shocking.  I have just taken you out of the gym, and thrown your sorry, pastey, body into the girls restroom.  You are going to get a whirly in a minute.  Wink

Ask a question, and I'll answer it.  Play games, and I'll deal with it.

Brent
anon e mouse

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 08:52:33 pm »

Brent, I have asked the question 2 times now. WHere are you in light of your repentance and reconcilliation toward those you wrote the letter to? The tenor of this board and your remarks even below are why I ask this question.  

There was no question posed to me, by you or anyone else that I didn't answer, you moron.

I'll give you one chance to ask a question, a real question, not "What about your letter?"  but a real question, that has words, thoughts, an interogatory statement, etc.

If you ask it, I'll answer it, but if you play these stupid games, I'll act accordingly.

You are so far from taking me to the mat, it is shocking.  I have just taken you out of the gym, and thrown your sorry, pastey, body into the girls restroom.  You are going to get a whirly in a minute.  Wink

Ask a question, and I'll answer it.  Play games, and I'll deal with it.

Brent
editor
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 08:58:02 pm »

OK, that's kind of a question:  "Where am I in light of my repentance and reconcilliation towards those I wrote the letter to?"

I am here in San Luis Obispo, CA.  In light of my repentance,  I repented of mixing sarcasm into God's word, causing me to mishandle it.  I did this because of bitterness, that I was not aware of until the Saturday that Danny, Jeff, Roberto, Ray repented of lying, divisiveness, false excommuniction, complicity in the abuse of Judy, being man-pleasers, cowardice, and in Danny's words:  "Bringing reproach on the name of Jesus Christ in the community."

I have not mixed sarcasm into the word of God since, and if I do, I want to ask you to to call me on it.  

I answered your question with far greater detail than you asked it.

Here is a question for you:

What is your name and where do you stand in light of your repentance?

Brent
Rudy

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 11:08:12 pm »

Well now that's interesting ........

First "accurate" asks a question and then
"anon e moose" says he's asked the
question twice. This is definitely more
than an identity crisis - Mental Instability
or Dementia ?

Brent if you're out on the sailboat all the
time you're not "pasty" skinned. This tag
team of heshes are a riot.

Ok, ok. Yes they definitely need something
better to do. Like come out from beneath
your rocks an "show" yourselves.  Angry
Heide

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2003, 11:39:29 pm »

Rudy, doncha know that evil can't show it's face?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: